• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
MA should set up a smash fest this weekend.....at my house >__> cause I don't wanna drive <____<

Spife

Smash Master
... I don't think I'm doing anything this weekend.
So what you're saying is...
You're name is Ace, the legendary brawl play who never learned how to play melee cause your mommy didn't teach you how to hit two buttons at the same time?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
It's so effing dumb that you have go all the way to 91 to get to greenfield. There should be a highway from Framingham/worcester to north western Ma.

Stupid roads.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadowball2 will you be going to the next mass madness? I don't think I've played you yet

and i'll money match you too
:laugh: Actually, thusfar only Roman's played me. (And beaten me...:embarrass) I keep trying to set something up with Flaco but we never seem to be free at the same times... >.< and I think Ace moved...

i'm not really comfortable putting money behind my skills yet though. :( as for the mass Madness... when is the next one? I don't know... it'll depend on what hours I'm working at my new job. I'll positivly ask for May 2nd off for Super Mass Bros. 3 though.

k let's MM... who do you play? XD
against Peach? i go with marth XD

How far is Greenfield from Plymouth?
*coughs* quite far...

It's so effing dumb that you have go all the way to 91 to get to greenfield. There should be a highway from Framingham/worcester to north western Ma.

Stupid roads.
:laugh: works for the people like me who live in ****field... I mean springfield...:laugh:

Everyone, I MM memhpis chains today in melee 3 times for 5 dollars each and i won everytime hahahahah
lol a whole $15. well, its gas money right?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yo smashfest tomorrow?

cant over the weekend.

havent played anyone in like 2 yrs, im getting rusty...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadowball marth vs peach is fine $5?
>.> this...

i'm not really comfortable putting money behind my skills yet though. :(
you never know too. i may pick a different character. I can play a few...

Acutally Shadow. I use the 15 exactly for. 2 dollar green line fee. 8 dollars at mcdonalds, 2.50 redbull 2.50 extra large bag of chips. such a good day
:laugh: well, it's good for something at least. putting it back into the econemy eh?

Spife

Smash Master
Shadowball marth vs peach is fine $5?

I don't see how anyone can be posting on the internet and ask "how far is ____ from ____ ?" honestly >_>
This, the second part actually. I didn't wanna say anything but yeah. It's also no where near western MA but I digress.

i totally have a gambling problem
I have a steak problem.

smashfest where?
This.

Also people in Mass should really stick to their friggin board names..... macman = yedi, mercutio = ace, somethingsomething = riot etc
And Spife = Spife!?!? WTFS!

I love you guys, smash fest needs to happen. I need to make sexy nair lvoe with everyone. INcluding thatt link main spife.

Spife

Smash Master
hell if I know, I've only got ace confirmed
this shizzle should happen at my house, but it's small. and roman should take off work

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
the smashfest is happening at my skool lol [WPI].
It'll prolly end up being just me and roman, maybe arc.

and it's melee, so spife im not sure if you wanna go.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yo smashfest tomorrow?

cant over the weekend.

havent played anyone in like 2 yrs, im getting rusty...
Same here... >.>

Also people in Mass should really stick to their friggin board names..... macman = yedi, mercutio = ace, somethingsomething = riot etc
*coughs* "Shadowball2" = Huan. some of us like to have a name that'll fit in the friggin tag- box...

And Spife = Spife!?!? WTFS!
^.^ this.

I love you guys, smash fest needs to happen. I need to make sexy nair lvoe with everyone. INcluding that link main spife.
Spife vs. spife? isn't that a space/time warp problem? would you loose to yourself?

hell if I know, I've only got ace confirmed
this shizzle should happen at my house, but it's small. and roman should take off work
O.o what shizzle? Did I miss something?

the smashfest is happening at my skool lol [WPI].
It'll prolly end up being just me and roman, maybe arc.

and it's melee, so spife im not sure if you wanna go.
Oh...k? what's going on? :cry: I'm left out of something or other!

Top Bottom