• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah yeah. Spife is suddenly not lazy lol.

My tag is "Huan" now BTW. The Hound of Valinor strikes! :) i had updated it in another post, but I guess you missed that one...

See?

Originally Posted by Shadowball2
MAN, I've been posting here since page 15!

Here you go Spife.

Name: Shadowball2
Tag: Huan
Hometown: Springfield, Ma.
Game Preference: Melee but I'm OK at Brawl...
Contact info: MSN: gaetan1986@live.com. Or you can PM me here...
Car: Yes...
Trainz:... ummm...
Melee Mains: Marth, Mewtwo, C. Falcon, Zelda/Shiek.
Brawl Mains: Marth, Ike, Bowser, Snake, Sonic... and everyone else except for Lucas... I'm not particularly good at Brawl though...

And my set-up sucks eggs...

Mind games. I could have made all of that up!
Nah you just guilt tripped me into looking it up haha. I did the smart things where i searched yoru posts and not the thread. Yay.

Spife

Smash Master
Memphis plays Y' Link for some reason...`
He needs to go through some training, and get three gems and then pick up a master sword.

also
"You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread. Quote this post as well, or deselect this post. "
was at the bottom of the text box after hitting quote, I thought that was a little weird.

Spife

Smash Master
*Edit* That was a bad idea, I'll shorten it.

Question: is the melee community (or was the melee community) hard to get along with, or full of *** clowns/hats, elitists or *****?
I know MA is too cool for school but don't turn this into Melee Vs Brawl, thats NOT what this is, this is me, Spife, asking if the melee community is hard to get along with. Being on the inside, it's hard for me to see this.

@ questor: I don't wear pants, either!

This song is too good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfsluA4fc7g&feature=channel_page

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I thought the whole "no pants" thing was just for special occasions?

Maybe we're jerks like we always were to each other, and most brawl players who are new to the scene don't know about that yet? Dunno.

Spife

Smash Master
I thought the whole "no pants" thing was just for special occasions?

Maybe we're jerks like we always were to each other, and most brawl players who are new to the scene don't know about that yet? Dunno.
nah the pants was for erdftuyiko

maybe, but I've seen more hate on Game Battles (LoL4D). Online communities in general (for those of us who've played Halo online) are generally pretty bad. In fact, one of the reasons roman (and I completely agree) likes this game is cause of the community. The community is great, not just melee, smashers in general.

I should be doing my hw

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
When I say we're jerks to each other, I mean it in the joking sort of way.

I should probably be doing HW too, since I have a graduation requirement due friday >.>

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Are you considering the two sides seperate entities in this Spife?

If so the answer is no and yes. Some people are hard to get to know if you're in Brawl and other's are very wqelcoming and nice.

Spife

Smash Master
Are you considering the two sides seperate entities in this Spife?

If so the answer is no and yes. Some people are hard to get to know if you're in Brawl and other's are very wqelcoming and nice.
but are we *****? I've recently read things that suggests the melee community is ****ty. While this is an opinion, this sounds a lot like the TR4Q thing, which I still haven't found a positive result.
Allow me to explain, I found some one on a youtube video who was like "**** tourny ***s cause they actually do this TR4Q ****!" and I asked when anyone had ever acted like that. All I got was insults and poor arguments. I've never seen anyone at tourny going "LOL YOU MAIN YOSHI!?!?!?!??!". It's just some casual misconception. My favorite though was some one going like "I don't even go to tournies! TR4Q LOLOLO". Casuals *sighs*

Anyhoo, I think this new found "melee community sucks" is a lot like TR4Q, something made up and unfounded. But I guess TR4Qs is supported by the anti-tourny crowd, so it doesn't have to hold up. Which is stupid...

In other news, HOMEWORRRRRK

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
wtf when SRK stops referring to smash as a "model community," we can start talking about "smash community sucks"

my only qualm with our community is that there are a large number of whiney babies who can't make posts without devoting 2-3 lines to Brawl vs Melee. lol @ those people. everyone else in our community, and the community in general is absolutely ballin

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
What Dazwa said. I think there is a bit if Tier Stigma in terms of skill compared to who you play, but Melee players always treat people really chill.

Spife

Smash Master
wait, I thought SRK hated us. Do they hate our game then? Who's the elitist pricks who hate smash? Or is that every one else? I'm confused now -_-

Also, I tried to avoid MvB in that post as much as possible. >.>
I take my slander to gamefaqs anyway.

Spife

Smash Master
oops, I meant EVO, which is only closely related to SRK.
so SRK hates us still then right?
Actually I thought every other fighting game community hated Smash, but EVO loves our community?

So yedster and I are pulling an all nighter, cause I'm stupid and he's black (I think, testing is still going on). And I'm bored. And I should be doing hw. And I'm listening to euphoria right now to stay awake. And I have to give a speech in 3 hours. GG. It's on godzilla.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
but are we *****? I've recently read things that suggests the melee community is ****ty. While this is an opinion, this sounds a lot like the TR4Q thing, which I still haven't found a positive result.
Allow me to explain, I found some one on a youtube video who was like "**** tourny ***s cause they actually do this TR4Q ****!" and I asked when anyone had ever acted like that. All I got was insults and poor arguments. I've never seen anyone at tourny going "LOL YOU MAIN YOSHI!?!?!?!??!". It's just some casual misconception. My favorite though was some one going like "I don't even go to tournies! TR4Q LOLOLO". Casuals *sighs*

Anyhoo, I think this new found "melee community sucks" is a lot like TR4Q, something made up and unfounded. But I guess TR4Qs is supported by the anti-tourny crowd, so it doesn't have to hold up. Which is stupid...

In other news, HOMEWORRRRRK
I don't think so

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
melee melee melee melee

cog you live kinda close to me too, we should play.
i live near the MFA
I don't live near the MFA. But next time the wife is away you should take the orange line to me.

I'm an extremely unfaithful smasher.

Plus Cog has a beard. And I have a beard. I think it's meant to be.
^_^

wtf when SRK stops referring to smash as a "model community," we can start talking about "smash community sucks"

my only qualm with our community is that there are a large number of whiney babies who can't make posts without devoting 2-3 lines to Brawl vs Melee. lol @ those people. everyone else in our community, and the community in general is absolutely ballin
this.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
God, you guys were busy while i was away! gotta catch up here...

Mind games. I could have made all of that up!
Nah you just guilt tripped me into looking it up haha. I did the smart things where i searched your posts and not the thread. Yay.
Well I have been posting here for a while. you did do a smart thing indeed ^.^ i'd give you a cookie but Roman has taken all of mine...

Or maybe Melee pros are more mature and can take being Shine Spiked at 10% for the match better? hmmm.

*Sighs.* Here you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6sxFBm1P8

Very anti-tourny... i think i've posted it or the full smash kingdom thing elsewhere too...

Melee>>> Brawl. end of discussion. no argument needed :p

Oh and Shadowball I do main Peach but play Falcon when I'm feeling extra sexy. I also play sheik vs marths >_>
Marth and sheik counter eachother. Good matches between those two are super-sexy.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Shadowball2 will you be going to the next mass madness? I don't think I've played you yet

and i'll money match you too

This message goes to the other people *Cough cough Cogsmooch* I haven't played yet

I've been playing for more than a year now!!!

Top Bottom