• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Mass Madness, what the heck is that? I definitely want to go but I travel constantly so it's up in the air
If you are for serious, Mass Madness is a semi-monthly tournament that occurs at place in Framingham MA called game universe.

What happens is you go, pay a small fee and sign up with a gamertag or whatever name you want, and you basically wait and play friendly matches until your name is called. Once your name is called you just go to the T.V. they announced for you and meet your opponent and then battle it out...

Its fun.

You should go.

I'll be there.

There is a thread for it if you are curious. Its stickied on the first tournament listings page. Look at the first page of the thread if you want the ruleset and the direction and such.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
WHOO QUOTED! Also, not tooooo much. Boreeeed outta my mind. No one in my town has enough free time to just... sit down with me for 8 hours and PLAY till their fingers bleed. ;~; Other than that? Chillin. Working on remembering to L-Cancel my attacks in Melee. >_<! I'ma think I'll use Bowser, so that I can... like... really have a drastic difference when playing with him. After that, I'll work on combos... and . . . .

Oh... that was... oh, right. >_> XD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

WHOO QUOTED! Also, not tooooo much. Boreeeed outta my mind. No one in my town has enough free time to just... sit down with me for 8 hours and PLAY till their fingers bleed. ;~; Other than that? Chillin. Working on remembering to L-Cancel my attacks in Melee. >_<! I'ma think I'll use Bowser, so that I can... like... really have a drastic difference when playing with him. After that, I'll work on combos... and . . . .

Oh... that was... oh, right. >_> XD
Okay, a lot of that was kinda here/there, but if your gonna play Boozer good luck. Watch these lol...

Roman (Blue) vs. Shadowball2 (Black): Bowser Dittos. Best out of three.

Match 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl1N2XuvkKw

Match 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dXDJBte7Q&feature=related

Match 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1y2ftbG44k&feature=related

Just us being silly really. :D

SullMaster

Smash Cadet
If you are for serious, Mass Madness is a semi-monthly tournament that occurs at place in Framingham MA called game universe.

What happens is you go, pay a small fee and sign up with a gamertag or whatever name you want, and you basically wait and play friendly matches until your name is called. Once your name is called you just go to the T.V. they announced for you and meet your opponent and then battle it out...

Its fun.

You should go.

I'll be there.

There is a thread for it if you are curious. Its stickied on the first tournament listings page. Look at the first page of the thread if you want the ruleset and the direction and such.
I definitely am serious considering I live no more than 20 minutes away, I'm just uncertain as to how the setup will be. Like would I be able to use my Gamecube controller? I use a Wavebird. Could I bring a power strip and/or other accessories to waive the fees? I was reading about it a little bit and wasn't sure how that worked. I also wasn't sure how good this location is and if there were other people my age (22) attending.

I'm sure it is a fun event and one I will try to keep open

Also, I'm hopeful I can add some more friend codes with people from MA to add on my list

Spife

Smash Master
Name-ABC
Hometown-Greenfield, MA
Game Preference- Brawl
Contact info- zios33@yahoo.com
Car- Instant Transmission, thanks to Goku
Bull ****.
Actually there are brawlers in greenfield. But no one likeada melee :(

I'll edit this thread when I boot mac. SOrry guys. Forgot I hate windows key strokes >_>

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
People in Mass need to have more smashfests. I'm sick of having to pay in order to play people, yet its the only way to get better since my friends are so bad!

Someone have a smashfest and invite me!

I think my house is too small for one, but maybe after witnessing one or two I might change my mind.

Snowday = Boredom...

Spife

Smash Master
When does the first page get updated in regards to new locations?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6492453&postcount=847

When I hold the power button on my lap top for about 5 seconds, then press it again and hold alt, then press left and enter after about 10 seconds. So hopefully I can muster all of that tonight. I'm use to holding buttons from all the full hop nairs and shield grabs I do so it shouldn't be that tough.

I got lazy over vacation, but atleast I will update the thread. Or say I will. Memphis flat out said he wouldn't. >.>

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
People in Mass need to have more smashfests. I'm sick of having to pay in order to play people, yet its the only way to get better since my friends are so bad!

Someone have a smashfest and invite me!

I think my house is too small for one, but maybe after witnessing one or two I might change my mind.

Snowday = Boredom...
I agree! I really agree!

SullMaster

Smash Cadet
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6492453&postcount=847

When I hold the power button on my lap top for about 5 seconds, then press it again and hold alt, then press left and enter after about 10 seconds. So hopefully I can muster all of that tonight. I'm use to holding buttons from all the full hop nairs and shield grabs I do so it shouldn't be that tough.

I got lazy over vacation, but atleast I will update the thread. Or say I will. Memphis flat out said he wouldn't. >.>
haha ok, no rush. Just put me in the central MA area

Spife

Smash Master
Editing editing editing
I main Low tier, how about you guys?

Edit: first post is finally updated! Sorry about the wait guys. _._ I dont' do things well.

If I missed you repost your info (chances are I forgot when the last time I updated was)

UPDATE FROM HERE ON OUT BUDDAY!

Spife

Smash Master
I wish we had more smash fests going on. SPife needs more melee in his life.

Spife

Smash Master
It's been 3 days since I said "updated" and no one checked! That makes me heart broken.
I mean, really? REALLY? I haven't had to do anything the past 3 days, it's been fun and all but some one's gonna have to keep tabs on me or SOMETHING! Come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ****ing ridiculous that the community of MA let it slide like this! Bust some nuts or something!!!!! Shed a tear or some blood for what I did!!!!! ****!!!
But no, no rise, no comments not even an el-oh-el. Seems like this town isn't big enough for me, the artist of the MA player finder. I saw a potential, I wanted to know if anyone else saw it too so I did this little experiment. It's sad really that you let it get like this. It really is. This could have been a place for adults as well as children (no age specifics, as cog smooch taught us) alike to laugh and play. Instead you guys let it fester in it's own filth. This is what your, "science" has done for you!! A GROTESQUE MONSTER!!! May god have mercy on all of us for what happened.

P.S.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jy86PdZVcis

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I noticed that like three days ago... I actually shed a tear laughing sir. SHED A TEAR LAUGHING. Than wanted to see if anyone would notice it or not. It was too good to ruin so quick.

Also, spife, that Improv Mall Food Court vid, I need that.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I noticed the first day too, thought you just went crazy or something, and left you alone so the crazy didn't wear off on me or something.

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Of course we all saw your mindgames. We all silently agreed to set up our own mindgame on you and keep quiet about it, just to make you go crazy. :laugh: Yea.. totally intentional!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
It's been 3 days since I said "updated" and no one checked! That makes me heart broken.
I mean, really? REALLY? I haven't had to do anything the past 3 days, it's been fun and all but some one's gonna have to keep tabs on me or SOMETHING! Come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ****ing ridiculous that the community of MA let it slide like this! Bust some nuts or something!!!!! Shed a tear or some blood for what I did!!!!! ****!!!
But no, no rise, no comments not even an el-oh-el. Seems like this town isn't big enough for me, the artist of the MA player finder. I saw a potential, I wanted to know if anyone else saw it too so I did this little experiment. It's sad really that you let it get like this. It really is. This could have been a place for adults as well as children (no age specifics, as cog smooch taught us) alike to laugh and play. Instead you guys let it fester in it's own filth. This is what your, "science" has done for you!! A GROTESQUE MONSTER!!! May god have mercy on all of us for what happened.

P.S.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jy86PdZVcis
Raaannndooommmmm. Anyho, did you watch Smash Kingdom yet Spife? *Crosses arms*...

Roman.

Smash Champion
i keep this thread on the last page and refresh it from time to time

no reason for me to go to the first page

i just shoveled every driveway in my neighborhood

i just started a month ago

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
I was just going to suggest this thread to someone who is looking for people to play with in western MA and then I see the first post -_- fixitfixitfixit

Top Bottom