• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
I was just going to suggest this thread to someone who is looking for people to play with in western MA and then I see the first post -_- fixitfixitfixit
I'll go fix it before the night is done. GOtta boot mac (files on my mac) -_-

Roman.

Smash Champion
spife this is really no place for mindgames

serious newcomers might come across this thread and see it as a joke, never to look back again

we need more MA smashers!

Spife

Smash Master
Guys, if some one has the internet intelligence to not check recent posts (or ask) in a thread with a first post like that.........I fix'd it but you clearly something something

Spife

Smash Master
I'm just looking for some MA adds, plus my name hasn't been added yet. Someone help! (or message/add me)
Cause I planned on doing things better, I have all the names in a document and the total list in document too, so I'll update and put it in there tonight. This is a promise I will hold to.

P.s. we put down a dog due to cancer. It had liquid in it's stomach and that was..like a water balloon.

Edit:
I'm alone on valentines day... so Spife is my valentine.

Get wrecked.
How do you KNOW THAT?!
And you sound excited, even more excited then that one time ;D

SullMaster

Smash Cadet
Cause I planned on doing things better, I have all the names in a document and the total list in document too, so I'll update and put it in there tonight. This is a promise I will hold to.

P.s. we put down a dog due to cancer. It had liquid in it's stomach and that was..like a water balloon.
Aw I'm sorry man, I hope everyone's doing alright in the family..

No rush, honestly.

Spife

Smash Master
It should be updated, if I missed you repost and I'll put you in tonight. But if you don't, you wont be added for another 72 years. I'm halleys commet btw.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Roman is so good <33

I wish he would play me more ^_^

so I can have combo's on Russian kids xD.

I love you guys.

SullMaster

Smash Cadet
It should be updated, if I missed you repost and I'll put you in tonight. But if you don't, you wont be added for another 72 years. I'm halleys commet btw.
I found it but I'm in the wrong section. I'm in Central MA, not north eastern

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Roman is so good <33

I wish he would play me more ^_^

so I can have combo's on Russian kids xD.

I love you guys.
Yeah, he's freaking good. Not that I'm really bad mind you (I'd say I'm at least decent...>.<), but he makes it look that way lol...

Smash Kingdom rocks. If you smashers haven't seen it, then I would HIGHLY suggest you do. You can find it on youtube. Seriously, look it up...

Cloud77777

Smash Cadet
First post

So I've def had this screenname since probably middle school (Hence the blatant ripoff of the screenname from final fantasy 7), but disregard that.
First post!

Name: Riel
Hometown: Currently in Needham for college at Olin. (Its right by Babson and Wellesley)
Game Preference: Prefer Melee, but I will play Brawl.
AIM: Sharkkato103
Car: Not really until next year - its currently my sisters.
Trainz: Closest to Elliot green line D.

Mains are Ganon, MewTwo, and Roy.
Hurrah lowtiers!

Spife

Smash Master
So I've def had this screenname since probably middle school (Hence the blatant ripoff of the screenname from final fantasy 7), but disregard that.
First post!

Name: Riel
Hometown: Currently in Needham for college at Olin. (Its right by Babson and Wellesley)
Game Preference: Prefer Melee, but I will play Brawl.
AIM: Sharkkato103
Car: Not really until next year - its currently my sisters.
Trainz: Closest to Elliot green line D.

Mains are Ganon, MewTwo, and Roy.
Hurrah lowtiers!
Ganon is mid tier you lier!
I'll get at this later. Need to be doing productive things right now.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Ganon is mid tier you lier!
I'll get at this later. Need to be doing productive things right now.
Now, I have been using Ganondorf against my brother lately, and he cannot seem to beat me. We think we know why, and we think it puts Ganon at the top of the tiers. I will be brief. Ganondorf has his air forward. We call it 'The Punch.' It has that special hitbox like a sword, hence it goes right through anything except an attack with that same type of hitbox. It does 17% max, is relatively fast executing, has basically instant recovery on a barrier cancel, and is quite massive, killing at rather low percentages.

If he misses, he can just do his A punch if the opponent tries to retaliate, or shield/roll. I am telling you, Ganondorf is a crazy meat mountain who crushes bones with many attacks doing 15+%, survives to insane damages thanks to his weight, and has ridiculous horizontal recovery (Double Jump, Ganondorf Kick Down B, ANOTHER Double Jump, ARE YOU SERIOUS, Up B).

Spife

Smash Master
Now, I have been using Ganondorf against my brother lately, and he cannot seem to beat me. We think we know why, and we think it puts Ganon at the top of the tiers. I will be brief. Ganondorf has his air forward. We call it 'The Punch.' It has that special hitbox like a sword, hence it goes right through anything except an attack with that same type of hitbox. It does 17% max, is relatively fast executing, has basically instant recovery on a barrier cancel, and is quite massive, killing at rather low percentages.

If he misses, he can just do his A punch if the opponent tries to retaliate, or shield/roll. I am telling you, Ganondorf is a crazy meat mountain who crushes bones with many attacks doing 15+%, survives to insane damages thanks to his weight, and has ridiculous horizontal recovery (Double Jump, Ganondorf Kick Down B, ANOTHER Double Jump, ARE YOU SERIOUS, Up B).
Next, check his roll. It goes like half screen. It makes him rather fast, nearly eliminating his speed problem on the ground, and a great character when it comes to the defensive game. It pretty much eliminates the need for his wavedash, which, with Ganondorf, who needs to do most of his attacking from hops, is pretty much useless already unless you are looking to smash attack. Wavesmashing, however, in my opinion, is also a bad idea, because, in the time and damage it takes you to actually land a smash, you could have just used The Punch and killed you opponent by then.

Cloud77777

Smash Cadet
Next, check his roll. It goes like half screen. It makes him rather fast, nearly eliminating his speed problem on the ground, and a great character when it comes to the defensive game. It pretty much eliminates the need for his wavedash, which, with Ganondorf, who needs to do most of his attacking from hops, is pretty much useless already unless you are looking to smash attack. Wavesmashing, however, in my opinion, is also a bad idea, because, in the time and damage it takes you to actually land a smash, you could have just used The Punch and killed you opponent by then.
While very true - he doesn't rely on wavedashing like some characters do - wavelanding is where his potential can really come out (And yes, my bad, he is mid tier, its been a while), but wavelandings are much longer than his wavedashes, and are perfect grab oppurtunities - and combine his amazing downthrow with 'The Punch', and then you have a speedy combo killer. Whom is also quite a badass.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
While very true - he doesn't rely on wavedashing like some characters do - wavelanding is where his potential can really come out (And yes, my bad, he is mid tier, its been a while), but wavelandings are much longer than his wavedashes, and are perfect grab oppurtunities - and combine his amazing downthrow with 'The Punch', and then you have a speedy combo killer. Whom is also quite a badass.
I really do not like to simply shoot my mouth, and I am not one who thinks it right to shower a character in encomium, and never actually prove anything. Is there online for this somewhere, or is that simply wishful thinking? If not, please do not yell at me and stuff until you at least check out The Punch. Goes right through projectiles, goes right through attacks, goes right through faces. Please just give Ganondorf another shot and tell me what you thnk.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Final Comment: People have a tendency to think that posts from newcomers to a board but veterans of its respective game are saying they are better than everyone else, regardles of what the post actually says. Please note that I did not say 'I am better than you' or 'Ganon is better than Fox.' I said, essentially: 'Ganon seems to be great. These are his strengths. He may top Fox. Check him out and see if you agree.' I will say, however, that I am a full master of Ganondorf.

Please give Ganondorf a second look before responding so you know where I am coming from!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So this weekend, I had to take the Commuter Rail to get to various places (from South Station to Braintree, and from Lowell to South Station), and it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. gj mass, keep it up.

Top Bottom