• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Everett, MA (slightly North of Boston)

AIM - TheOnesThatAre
I can Drive, also live about 10 minutes from Wellington train station on the orange line.

Always looking to play more people. But not people from Wilbraham (looking at you Roman).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Arc has gotten so good, I recommend anyone from Mass to play this cat.

Seriously when did you get so good ^_^.
Lets play more next time Spife isn't makin a ***** rofl.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
(from the NY Mango vs M2K ft. PC Chris thread)

If someone can get Korean DJ to go to this, then I'll go and I'll bring Mr. Azen Zagenite with me, and maybeee chillindude829.

Who else are we missing? lolz
MASSACHUSETTS, GET ON THIS IMMEDIATELY OR YOU'RE ALL FIRED, FROM A CANNON, INTO THE SUN

Donut!

Smash Apprentice
Ah finally back on the MA boards, here's mah statz:

Donut!
Walpole, MA
Game: Brawl
Mains: Peach, Dorf, D3, Zelda
Methods of transportation: I got a car and the commuter rail

Does anyone south of Boston want to meet up and play some Brawl next weekend? My brother and the three kids I play with all the time ALL main Ike, it's frustratingly boring.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
MAN, I've been posting here since page 15!

Here you go Spife.

Name: Shadowball2
Tag: SB2 (For Shadowball2: Simple no?)
Hometown: Springfield, Ma.
Game Preference: Melee but I'm OK at Brawl...
Contact info: MSN: gaetan1986@live.com. Or you can PM me here...
Car: Yes...
Trainz:... ummm...
Melee Mains: Marth, Mewtwo, C. Falcon, Zelda/Shiek.
Brawl Mains: Marth, Ike, Bowser, Snake, Sonic... and everyone else except for Lucas... I'm not particularly good at Brawl though...

And my set-up sucks eggs...

ThreeX

Smash Lord
atleast i'm dancing right now :]

but yeah, dude i was over ryan's house the other day and i was watchin him play l4d... cool idea, but i think it's really stupid how survivors just......... MELEE hey kinda like gears 2 except in gears2 they melee..AND THEN SHOOT WITH THE AUTOAIM OF THE TWO PIECE I LOVE IT!~~!@!@!!@

anyways, the infected seem pretty fun. Hunter looks pretty dope except how when you do slam on dat knee-grow.. you can't cancel it out >_<

Spife

Smash Master
atleast i'm dancing right now :]

but yeah, dude i was over ryan's house the other day and i was watchin him play l4d... cool idea, but i think it's really stupid how survivors just......... MELEE hey kinda like gears 2 except in gears2 they melee..AND THEN SHOOT WITH THE AUTOAIM OF THE TWO PIECE I LOVE IT!~~!@!@!!@

anyways, the infected seem pretty fun. Hunter looks pretty dope except how when you do slam on dat knee-grow.. you can't cancel it out >_<
Uhhh

After the patch meleeing isn't as broken. It's still **** but not as ****. Hunter pounces are better then slashes now (10 damage was great, not 6 as it is now). The games nice though, I just wish the community wasn't so bad.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
L4D is more fun to play than Gears, at least from a casual perspective. Zombies > Locust in terms of fun.

ThreeX, are you super-awesome pro at gears yet?

KHON™

Smash Apprentice
Name: KHON
Hometown: Milford,MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee
Main: Falco
Car: Nope
Trainz: maybe

Spife

Smash Master
Spam
good games cloud, I ahve to say for the 4th time that when you went zelda I was sure you were going sheik. Then you didn't transform. Then you dash danced on the plat form and I was like "wait is he ****ing serious?" then we played.
Next time I see you we'll actually play some matches, I want falco and sheik on yo ganon son. as well as more uptilts and upairs from link

MA needs to post more

Spife

Smash Master
I want a Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee tourny. As well as a low tier tourny.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
All my melee loving friends have a pass on that demand, obviously. Alukard's tourney has **** priority. It's like a Whorenado and ****...

Spife

Smash Master
XD at whorenado

so i'm gonna go play The Legend of Zelda, for the first time (not really but I never owned the game and have hardly played it in life). Then I'll be the second best Link main in the world, second only to Link himself. Then we'll enter teams and people will be like "you can't enter teams with your imaginary friend" so then Isai, moved by my plight will laugh at me for maining Link and i'll be like "Isai what the **** are you doing in my house? Train me or gtfo" and he'll be all "combos combos combos!"
True story.

Spife

Smash Master
then I'll be like "slap!" and hit him in the face with an open pimp hand. We wont cry but a tear will come to one of his eyes and then we'll hug. Then i'll be like "Isai what the **** are you doing in my house? Train me or gtfo" and he'll be all "combos combos combos!"
True story.

Spife

Smash Master
Then i'll be like "Isai what the **** are you doing in my house? Train me or gtfo" and he'll be all "combos combos combos!"
True story.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I want a Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee tourny. As well as a low tier tourny.
GDMM? Oh YES! I will take you on in that game any time I can stop trying not to get rusty in Melee to play it. Godzilla 90's in the best char. in that game...

But before I can go to any tournys, I need a job! T.T

Spife

Smash Master
GDMM? Oh YES! I will take you on in that game any time I can stop trying not to get rusty in Melee to play it. Godzilla 90's in the best char. in that game...

But before I can go to any tournys, I need a job! T.T
Orga is top tier I thought
I main Gigan anyway. RAA_A_A_A_A__A_PE gan I should say
and then I'll be like "wtf godzilla get out of my house" and he'll be all "lolcombos combos combos"!
True story

Top Bottom