• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Wollongong Thread

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Sorry things have been so behind this time round guys, I promise ill be more attentive.
I did just have the last shift of my job today so ill have tons more free time for organising and stuff for the tourney.
So now, first things first, what are people bringing, setups and capture cards etc?

Norcinu

Smash Rookie
Ah, cheers for the replies guys in terms of finishing time. It looks like I may not be able to get a lift back with Invisi if it all finishes too late so Ill just catch the train home at about 3:30pm to be safe. Its not like I ever get past round one anyway :'D

:phone:

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I suppose I could *maybe* offer my TV. But the last few times I brought it I've had multiple complaints of lag, so it's probably not worth the bother.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah unfortunately it's still really hard to find an LCD TV that doesn't lag via analog inputs, that's why CRT TVs are popular in gaming circles.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Zxv, I hope you do, I really wanna play you guys some more! Stereo : I'll bring a GC and my tiny TV provided you can give me a lift :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If I go (depends on whatever snap decision is made amongst htc people) I will have a Wii and recording stuff. I have a NEW THEORY that XSplit actually can record in offline mode.

JNuts

Smash Cadet
I can probably go, not sure if I should bring my Wii since brawl lags on it somewhat. Anyone need a sub-par melee partner to carry that will make them look better by comparison? :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I just realized that this is happening a few days before I will even be in sydney and thus I will still be at work :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Did you change your mobile number?

I sent you an sms saying I wouldn't need housing, as I'll catch the train the morning of (I think that likely will work out easier).

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm coming guys! Sorry for my inactivity, i've been on camp and trying to organise everything so it all works out has been hurting my brain. I'll aim to wake up at quarter to eight, so as to get there by about 12. ^^

Just give me a moment to figure it all out by train, and EVERYTHING will be ok. ;)

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Guys new development, due to miscommunications and general laziness not on my part. I had thought that my friend who is the one who asks the church about stuff had organised for us to use the space when really no such arrangements had been made. Ultimately this means that i will have to talk to the guys at the church early tomorrow to see about some last minute arrangement, or alternatively we will be having the tournament at my friends house. There will be enough room i think cause we will have some extra rooms to use for setups. AKA Not my fault and not the end of the world. The house is like 100m away from where the tournament was last time.....

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
My main problem with that is, I won't be able to check the boards early tomorrow, unless you have it in by 8:00. If it's not at the venue, and you haven't posted it in by 8, then you'll have to ask the church to give directions to any lost travelers. :-P

planetstereo

Smash Ace
My main problem with that is, I won't be able to check the boards early tomorrow, unless you have it in by 8:00. If it's not at the venue, and you haven't posted it in by 8, then you'll have to ask the church to give directions to any lost travelers. :-P
its like 50metres away. Ill put up signs if i have too

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yay! I look forward to it in that case ^^

No but in all seriousness, i'll find a way. You'll have to direct me a bit tho. Will you be able to put up whats happening by 8 o'clock?

Top Bottom