• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Wollongong Thread

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if we have enough cars at htc we could probably drive over to this for the day, its only what, 2ish hours by car from teds place?

Gords

Smash Champion
i recon there will be enough cars, you foxy and likely me if i can get the day off

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Invisi, get some friends, get double pit, get hem to stand next to each other(and facing each other), shield (not normal shield, I mean Pit's shield), get a snake, get him to throw a grenade in to the small gap between them, keep them shielding, enjoy. I love that :D

But as for me and my bro, it's just been little co-incidences, actually getting the timing of zap jump right so you hit people, nah, has been really good.

Oh, has Moxie/Enemy responded yet btw?

Norcinu

Smash Rookie
We'll be there. I don't know if we can do doubles though as I might have to leave early at about 3pm for work. What time you reckon we'll be done?

Maybe I could make a request to have doubles before singles >_>

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Doubles is usually done before singles, so im pretty sure it shouldnt be a problem. But then again, I'm not running this tournament xD.

I'm sure stereo should be cool with it though.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
hehehehe. Well if they're running melee first and get it done by 12-1, then we'd still ahve a couple of hours, but you do what you feel is best. And hey, I also want time to have friendlies with you 2. :D

tedeth

Smash Master
Omg you guys are the suck.

I would have come, but you know, not knowing about this and all I've gone ahead and done my annual thing that I always do and have been organising for a month.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
God damnnn.

That quote never gets old =P

As for my attendance to this, I'm not sure whether ricky would want to travel this far to go. Would like to go to see people, but yeah. Depends

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Ahhhhhh ted im sorry, been so busy lately (Skyrim and/or French Exchange Students) that i forgot to update the thread (lazy). Please come :)))) pretty plez.
Also Leash tell Ricky that it's seriously not that far eh (bloody Sydneysiders) that he should like totally come.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if I end up going ricky will end up going probs since I'll swing by and grab him.

but I'll be at htc so its up to ted

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Its okay =3 Bring me too luke? lawl.

You can just grab ricky and chuck him in the car haha, but yeah i shouldnt probably say something to him first.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Depends on entrants I guess, But if people don't stuff around and play friendlies constantly, then it could be done in about 2-3 hours. Even an hour and a half if the bracket moves super fast haha.

It shouldn't take too long though, but it depends on how pushy the TO is.

I know singles always takes forever though lol

Gords

Smash Champion
it'll take longer than a few hours, winner loser and grand finals alone will take about an hour and a half for brawl assuming close sets

Norcinu

Smash Rookie
Right, it takes approx. 2 hours to get from Wollongong to Sydney and Ive got work at 6pm-12pm. Reckon I could make it in time/a little late for work?

:phone:

swordsaint

Smash Master
not likely
i disagree. you may not be able to stick around for the whole thing and watch finals (if you even do). but you can probably be there long enough until you're knocked out of the bracket. The bracket only starts taking ages near the end when all the top players start camping the crap out of each other.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
i disagree. you may not be able to stick around for the whole thing and watch finals (if you even do). but you can probably be there long enough until you're knocked out of the bracket. The bracket only starts taking ages near the end when all the top players start camping the crap out of each other.
That doesnt seem right?

Oh wait.

You're talking about Brawl....

Never mind:)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Oh I know! I bet there would even be entertaining combos and limited amounts of camping too!

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
1. Select P3
2. Perform master hand glitch
3. Camp
4. ???
5. PROFIT

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
She said (implied?) she wanted to stay till the end.

But yeah, if you don't get into like the top 4-8 range then it should be fine if you just want to leave when you get knocked out.

Top Bottom