• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
yeah, by car about an hour
give or take 10min for traffic, or if you go the no toll route

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
At this rate, looks like I won't make it until after dinner. Sorry guys =(

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Nice seeing you idiots this weekend. Thanks for having me over Gords; I am still in awe at your apartment's ratio of Dr Pepper to other consumable items.

TEAM WOLF

Gords

Smash Champion
so are people free on friday the 26th april, i know you are all free on the thursday 25th since anzac day.

my plan is for everyone to see iron man on the thursday and continue the meet till saturday 6ish when i need to go to work.
(like this since ZXV cant do friday night for movie, and well it is kinda his bday as well as EAs)

cheese619

Smash Ace
NSW! When do you all finish uni for the semester? It's approaching quickly and someone (ie Ted, ZXV, Shaya, Luke maybe idk) should definitely book that bowling place so that we can have a tournament before Shadowloo Showdown =p. It feels like forever since we've had a tournament and the Canberra crew is keen/relatively-keen on coming to a Sydney tournament.

As added incentive I will buy one of the following depending on who organises the tournament:
1x Modded GC Controller where the only inputs you can perform are down b into nair for Ted
1x Bucket of Chicken for ZXV
1x Yamaka for Shaya
1x Bowl of Flour, 1x Egg and 1x Can of Deodorant for Luke
and if for some reason Cal organises it I will buy him this

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I wanna play Melee with you guys again. It's been too long!

tedeth

Smash Master
lol RJ so modest, what a king. From now on he shall be known as Ocul. <3

I will def get a tourney organised in the uni break. Possibly 2! :O

Maybe one at the end of June and one in July sometime? Depends on how attendance is looking through. If we could get the Canberra crew to come down I would set that **** up for sure.

EDIT: Also, meet tomorrow? Anyone?

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I look forward to it! More friendlies with more people would be very nice and I'm hoping to see if I've improved a little bit.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'll talk to my brother after BAM what he thinks. If he enjoys BAM and we learn stuff then he'll probably be ok to come to a tournament relatively soon afterwards, whereas if he's not it might be a while before we show back up anywhere near somewhat regularly (by which I mean totally irregularly).

It may also depend on school, super long story short.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I'll talk to my brother after BAM what he thinks. If he enjoys BAM and we learn stuff then he'll probably be ok to come to a tournament relatively soon afterwards, whereas if he's not it might be a while before we show back up anywhere near somewhat regularly (by which I mean totally irregularly).

It may also depend on school, super long story short.
If he wants to implement what he learned at BAM, then I'm pretty sure your brother would like to show everyone at the next Sydney tournament. That goes for you too, Luco. Show your competition what you've learned! And obviously if you have your daily life stuff to tend to (in your case school), that takes priority first, so get that sorted out first. Then, once you've done that, you can come and have fun.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
If he wants to implement what he learned at BAM, then I'm pretty sure your brother would like to show everyone at the next Sydney tournament. That goes for you too, Luco. Show your competition what you've learned! And obviously if you have your daily life stuff to tend to (in your case school), that takes priority first, so get that sorted out first. Then, once you've done that, you can come and have fun.
Yup, my point exactly. :D

Gords

Smash Champion
last exam is the 26th june, was thinking of hosting a meet the weekend after that, so tourney that weekend would be good.
also not playing any console games till at all till june 27th. so i wont be at any tourneys if one happens before then.

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm free from the 8th of June with the exception of Friday the 21st of June because for some dumbass reason I have two weeks of gap between my last and my second-last (easy mode) exams.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hey guys how's it going? :)

I'm going to Japan this June/July, I booked my flights with air miles so the available flights were very limited, which means I have to wait 7am-5pm for my transfer in Sydney on the way back (15th July). So I was wondering if anyone would be keen to hang out that day? I would really like to meet the Sydney smashers!

Gords

Smash Champion
Pikmin 3 sounds like the best WiiU game of the year, and sounds amazing to speedrun as well. august 4 cant wait. also Project P-100 which now has a game title of The Wonderful 101 comes out sept 15.

On meet related things though.
Ted when and what are you thinking of for your bday. doesnt Thor 2 or Man of Steel come out around that time. I will be willing to host a meet on a weekend around then if you wanted as well.

Shaya, when are you and bryte going to be in america?
I might host a meet just before you guys leave and as you get back as well

damn it I am soooo exited for the second half of this year.

Gords

Smash Champion
@shaya, so you and bryte are going to america on the 9th june?
and when are you getting back

@Vlade, the 15th july sounds good, you can hang out at my place and maybe a couple of the others will drop by as well or go in the city or something, I am pretty close to the airport also so maybe i could pick you up and drop you off depending on what plans end up happening.

Vlade

Social Outcast
@Gords: That would be awesome! Sounds really good. I'm keen to do pretty much anything, be it chilling/smashing at yours or hanging out in the city :) I need to put a face to the name of my WindWaker senpai haha

@Shaya: That's too bad, next time! Have fun in the states.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey guys guys guys! I dunno if it means much... but Ted, I was practicing after our meet and I managed to fight my way into pro bracket when I went to BAM! :D

I didn't manage to get all that far but later on I was versing top players and wasn't feeling TOO badly destroyed so i'm hoping that with some more practice I can actually go further next time I go down! :o

Gords

Smash Champion
whats so lol about that,

nice Luco, now thats proof of progress.
looking forward to playing you myself, try to make it to my next meet
which hopefully be the last weekend of june or first week in july

@shaya
so do you have a date when you are goin to the states?

Top Bottom