• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Link was, is, and will forever be trash!
Not forever, I hope.

But so far he's been pretty bad, i'm sorry to say. I do hope he gets the buff he's always needed. All it would take is some frame advantages and a halfway decent recovery, plus the ability to properly camp.

Then he wouldn't be a half-bad character, IMO.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Basically

Meta Knight - Me
Olimar - No body
Ice Climbers - Attila
Diddy - Tibs
Snake - Attila
Falco - Me & Scoot
Marth - Toby
Wario - Ted
No body for everyone else except Donkey Kong and Pit, because i'm sure there's still some idiots out there :3

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I've played a brawl friendly against M2K once. You can pretty much tell where that went! =P

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
It was at a local tournament in New York. It was a Melee only tournament, but someone had brought a Brawl setup for friendlies, so I played a few with M2K and a few others. That was like 2 years ago! XD

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Wow!

You're lucky RJ.

I kinda have some recognition in like Canada but that's mainly because i'm always watching their streams and they have a setup based so that they can see the stream and the stream chat.

Otherwise i'm a total nobody that knows like no-one! :p

Now where'd that troublesome pit main and his two pikachu accomplices get off to?? *searches*

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I have no recognition at the moment. I hope to change that someday.

tedeth

Smash Master
Umm. Almost all of us that have been in this scene for more that 2 and half years have not only played friendlies with M2K but played tourney sets against him too.

He's my good buddy I talk to him on facebook occasionally.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I played a Peach Ditto in a tourney set against him. Did not end well for me.

Wvz

Smash Cadet
Is there a meet on at ted's this week? Coz strongly considering dropping sport just for this friday so i can get to see you guys, haha
I haven't been out with you guys in months. A huge amount of months, at that D: D:

Wvz

Smash Cadet
But i think its worth mentioning; I work untill 5, and it takes me about 45 mins to get there. other than that I can be there till pretty much whenever =D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Awesome.

Then with any luck i'll see you peeps in two days! Shaya, you need to come to this cause I MUST VERSE YOU and die but see if i got any better! :p

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
dw Ted. I'll be there.

Also, Luke, I've still got your 3ds in my car. Any chance you'll be at Ted's this Friday? I'll probably just leave it with Ted as you're more likely to see him first.

Edit: How the hell do I get rid of automatic sigs?!? And for that matter, how do I get rid of this one?!!

Gords

Smash Champion
i am trying to get the weekend of the 15th april off for a big-ish meet while leisha is still in town. if i manage to get it going, wvz you should come to that.

also who here is going to Qld next weekend?
and is anyone going to evo.

and M2K, havoc and oats were by far the best americans i have ever met

cheese619

Smash Ace
Yeah Gords you met Hall, he came down with Oats. I'm disappointed that I can't come to a meet with Ted and Tom imagine all the DKs.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Inb4 me vs luco for 5 hours........

Like seriously if that's the case then **** the meet I have better things to do.

Like hang myself.
LOL Ted you're so mean! XD

Gords

Smash Champion
Gords you never met Havok he's never been to Aus.

Cbf going to QLD too out of practice.

Tom is coming to meet. Guaranteed on.
yeah i realised after i posted it, but i had already returned to the gaming floor so i couldnt edit it, lol

Top Bottom