• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
I would rather not since I will most likely need to hotel for Melbourne in may, and don't really have the money for both. Can't you stay with Anthony?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
To Ted (and his mum!), Foxy, Summoner and wvz (though i didn't get to play you!), thanks for a really cool meet. I think I learnt quite a bit and i'll practice for next time! ^_^

Individual shout-outs:

Ted: Always trying to learn from you and I think i'm slowly but surely getting better... well I hope! I'll work on what you suggested (i.e. not always AD-ing to the ground, not always going aggro so I can DI more consistently, etc.) and I can't wait to verse you and chat with you again next time!

Summoner: The only other person i know who uses wiichuk! :p Our matches were fun, though I have absolutely no handle on Project M and i'm sorry for those team kills! :p

Fox: As I said earlier, I admire and respect your Toon Link. I'm surprised that my Ness did better than my Lucas here! Anyway, you're a really cool guy in general and it was awesome to finally meet you in person! ^_^

Wvz: Fate is ever so cruel! I met you literally as I was set to walk out the door! Alas, we'll have to play when you next get a chance, presumably when you're not working. You're an incredibly cheerful guy though, no wonder everybody likes you! :p :D

Anyway, dunno if those were exactly necessary but aww well. Thanks again guys for the hospitality, it really was a load of fun! =D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I used to play with the wii nunchuk thing before, but I was slowly and surely converted. It's much less of a hassle with GC controllers.

Gords

Smash Champion
I am trying to get next Saturday off to host a meet for you leish as well, I'm interested in seeing iron man 3 also, but I am Qld this weekend.

Gords

Smash Champion
ok i got saturday 13th off so i can have a meet while your here leisha.
I am thinking people can show up on saturday around lunch time and then we can go to the movies on sat night to see Iron Man 3, have pizza works for dinner and then return to my place.
people can stay till about 5/6pm-ish on sunday

let me know what you think and if your interested in coming

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Definitely interested, not sure how much I'll be able to attend though. Should be able to come for at least part of it. If I'm there Saturday night, would you be wanting me to drive people? Also if Escro's coming and I'm able to make it I'll bring his cables.

escro

Smash Ace
Hrm when you said next sat i thought you meant NEXT sat not this sat..
Im busy on the 13th, but ill be there after like 7?
Or something like that.
Ill ring you up to see where youre at by then and see.what i shud do etc
Coolies

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Having it this Saturday means I can't go. I've got all my mid semester exams a few days after (17th and 18th). Is it possible that this amazing stuff could happen on the Friday or Saturday after (19th/20th/anything after)? I wasn't going to say anything and just let you have your fun, but then escro said it was difficult for him as well, so.

Gords

Smash Champion
exams are no excuse, i have an exam on the friday 12 and thursday 18th, yet im still holding it that weekend for leisha. Foxy take a break and join in the fun, you have more time than even me to study for your exams

oh and leisha/ricky bring my nunchuck controllers please.

also I just found out Iron Man 3 doesnt come out till Aprill 24 so we will have to see something else, any suggestions.
I might host another meet friday/saturday 26/27th aprill for EAs bday in which we can all see Iron Man 3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lets go see Warm Bodies o.o.

lol kay no... Theres some animated ones out like escape from planet earth, or the bird looking animation one. Zambezia or something. But anything but the Croods. That movies looks like a major fail lol

Wvz

Smash Cadet
im super interested in coming <3
would you be able to text me your address, gords?

also if i can have any input into what movie we would see; if we want to see a movie that is ridiculously bad, GI Joe defines how to make a bad action movie =D

tedeth

Smash Master
Sooooooo it's possible that I will be bringing some description of woman to the movies.

How that woman is described will depend entirely on the next 24 hours...

IF this is the case, may I suggest we eat something superior to pizza hut. :S

Also IF this is the case may I suggest that everyone shower before coming? I know that sounds ludicrous but please be willing to make that sacrifice for me.

Gords

Smash Champion
im super interested in coming <3
would you be able to text me your address, gords?
i dont have your number PM me your number, and ill text you
I'm a hankering for smash. Basically free all week from now.
you coming on Saturday shaya, if you want i can pick you up
Lets go see Warm Bodies o.o.

lol kay no... Theres some animated ones out like escape from planet earth, or the bird looking animation one. Zambezia or something. But anything but the Croods. That movies looks like a major fail lol
your pick leisha, but try to let me know before sat so i can see what times the movie is.
may I suggest we eat something superior to pizza hut.
I would prefer that as well, have you got a place in mind?
aww no iron man?
pity
chances are though, i wouldnt make it in time for the movie cuz public transport is ****
i am very very likely to have an Iron Man 3 EA bday meet on friday 25th to sunday 27th April, clear your calendar, details coming soon.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
escape from planet earth then :O.

Okay, not showering from now =P. SmellyChu Babeh!

(but I'll actually shower and probably smell nice from tons of perfume anyway lol.)

I wouldnt mind trying out sizzler actually, I never got to try last time since I was sick as balls.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
LOL.

Dang, i'll ask my brother about this but i'll be busy this weekend anyway so I don't think I can make this one. =C

Sorry Leish, i'll see you either at BAM or at the october event, so just... don't worry! :p

I might be able to come on the 27th with any luck. ^_^

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
So, I've got an assignment to do over tomorrow and the weekend, and I'm not sure how long it will take me. I'll have to finish it before I can come, but other than that I'm able to make the whole thing.

Gords

Smash Champion
you can come to my place anytime you want
it looks like atm if we want to see escape from plant earth then we will need to go to bondi junction

Gords

Smash Champion
ok guys here si the details for tomorrow,
you can come over to my place (UNSW) anytime. just give me call when you get here so i can let you in.
anyone that is at my place during the day will make our way to Hoyts Cinama Broadway around 3:30-4pm.
(down the road from central station, for those that want to meet us at the cinama.
the movie is Adventures in Kambezia at 4:50pm
we will find a nice place to eat after the movie then make our way back to my place after dinner.

shaya if you want to play smash i can pick you up in the day and drop you off when we go to the movie, and recollect you after dinner

Top Bottom