• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i believe the correct term is ginger kids

Red heads are epic. Full of fiery passion and isn't afraid of anything

I LAG

Smash Lord
EA isn't even ranga the only ranga i have seen in the smash community is tedeth and he claims not to be a ranga. tedeth is more half ranga or half "ginger kid"

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Serious turt is serious.

ComboTurtle said:
MM me in Brawl, EA
Sure, I'll smash you. :D

ComboTurtle said:
>.> u can cc marths dancing blade into grabs or tilts at low to mid %
Huh, okay. I figured Dancing Blade was too fast to counter, guess I was wrong.

I LAG said:
EA isn't even ranga the only ranga i have seen in the smash community is tedeth and he claims not to be a ranga.
wtf, you're an idiot.

tedeth

Smash Master
@ Fake Scar: You are a ****ing idiot. EA's hair is like as red as it gets and mine is like brown with slight red tinge. It seems your eyes are aas ******** as your opinions.

@ Turt: Good to see someone busting out some emotion after all those emotionless text walls. The right amount of trolling makes all the other stuff seem less annoying.

@ Aorist: Yeah 15th of march. It's $15 entry for the entire day. Same place as last time.

@ Gords: What bus did you catch to get to the venue?

@ EA: I donno. Nothing to say.

@ FTS: Yes, my beard is amazing.

@ Everyone: I'll update the first post sonn but... so lazy...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
but the point is rangas have orange hair, like orangatans hence the term ranga, but me and ea have red hair so we're red heads.
there's a big difference.

S.D

Smash Master

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm the guy who you told to not Blizzard spam at Defiled's meet because you were afraid of his incredible Ice Climbers.

Dedu

Smash Lord
LOLLLLLLL EA Ganon Bunshin!

I LAG - shaddup you make me cry re ur vague comments about EA </3

Bjay

Smash Lord
Will this tournament's schedule follow like last tournament's schedule?

S.D

Smash Master
I assume it will have to vary somewhat to accomodate crews.

That being said will it be possible to run crew matches throughout the day at the same time as other things so as not to mess around with the schedule and keep doubles events?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Brawl+ is super glitchy, and makes fighting MK like fighting 3 MKs, not to be confused with any of the "4 (5?) ****ing MKs" who are probably just as broken.

Gords

Smash Champion
as promised here is the bus times for sundays tournaments

the bus bay at penrith is just to your left as you exit the station, opposite the side window of the station shop. Look for the Blue Mountains Bus Timetable at the bus stop to know you are at the right place.

Blue Mountains Bus 688/689 (Penrith, Emu Plains, Leonay & Emu Heights)
departing Penrith station -- lennox shops (cnr of GWH & Pyramid st)
8:30 - 8:50am
10:30 - 10:50am
12:55 - 1:15pm (for those coming later)
NOTE: there are no other buses inbetween these times for this service, however there is a:

Blue Mountains Bus 690 (Penrith, Emu Plains, Blaxland & Springwood to Faulconbridge)
departing Penrith station -- lennox shops (cnr of GWH & Pyramid st)
9:30 - 9:50am

good luck coming back though as the last service running back to the station in the afternoon is:
Blue Mountains Bus 688/689 (Emu Heights to Emu Plains & Penrith)
departs lennox shops (cnr of GWH & Pyramid st) -- Penrith Station
4:43 - 4:51pm

Lennox shops are right next to the community centre, I believe a lot of you walked over to it to have lunch last time. You should see both the community centre and the shops from the stop you get off at. If in doubt you can always ask the bus driver to let you know when is your stop, just ask for lennox shops.

Anyways there you are. Also the number for Blue Mountains Bus is (02) 4751 1077. Dont think they are open though on sundays though. If you cant make the bus you can still walk from emu plains using Ted's instruction, it doesnt look that far, maybe 20min walk.

@Tedeth,
ok there it is, can you update it on the OP, it would be good to have there for future events. also the Sat timetable looks a lot more convenient. I couldn't be bothered putting that up now but trust me, its a lot better than this. I think next time make the tourney on sat and i will put the sat timetable up then. I definately know their call centre is open on sat as well as I called them that morning of the last tourney which was sat.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
last tourney heaps of people left after they were knocked out of melee/brawl or failed to get into the double elim.

would people be up for some single elim. tourneys (no prize money) for other fighting games Also will teddy be cross? ( :mad: )

Atm i was thinking we could have them when the finals get down to the last few matches where there are a lot of TV's available and a lot of downtime for most people.

suggested games atm: Guilty GearXX Ac. and Soul calibur 2 cos most people have probs played them at some stage and we wont need any other equipment (both can be played on the wii)

We might as well do this to encourage people to stay + it'll be more fun

The way i figure is the longer you stay and more fun you have the better value for money the meet is. (This is very important in these tough economic times :) )

Gords

Smash Champion
last tourney heaps of people left after they were knocked out of melee/brawl or failed to get into the double elim.

would people be up for some single elim. tourneys (no prize money) for other fighting games Also will teddy be cross? ( :mad: )

Atm i was thinking we could have them when the finals get down to the last few matches where there are a lot of TV's available and a lot of downtime for most people.

suggested games atm: Guilty GearXX Ac. and Soul calibur 2 cos most people have probs played them at some stage and we wont need any other equipment (both can be played on the wii)

We might as well do this to encourage people to stay + it'll be more fun

The way i figure is the longer you stay and more fun you have the better value for money the meet is. (This is very important in these tough economic times :) )
I was thinking maybe this time could used for the crew matches, that way doubles might be possible as well.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
I was thinking maybe this time could used for the crew matches, that way doubles might be possible as well.

most crews will have at least 1 in the finals imo.
obviously this is just if people want to pass the time while they're waiting for the semis to start

@turts, defiled: those games were suggested cos we wont need to bring in 360's or ps3's

this is obviously just a suggestion to keep people around to see the finals, last time there were what 6 people there for the brawl finals and if i recall correctly a number of people fell asleep

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I would consider bringing my ps3 for the much needed sf4 action.

Not definite, but I would consider it if it was in demand.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I would bring my laptop for some sweet sweet Melty Blood action. <3

And so that tedeth doesn't have to run the tourney on paper again.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
soul calibur 2 was the only good one in the series, the rest are gay.
if someone brings a ps2 I can bring tekken 5

Top Bottom