• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

unreon

Smash Ace
and Soul calibur 2
Get that bull**** Namco ****ing ******* fighting game made by ****** Namco out of here.

Otherwise, I like the idea Tim =) I suggest Ikaruga and Mario Kart DD so turts can own us in even more games woot.

if someone brings a ps2 I can bring tekken 5
Get that bull**** Namco ****ing ******* fighting game made by ****** Namco out of here.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Why are the Sydney threads discussing games that are not Brawl D=
Anyway, SF2 has Link in it so if I blur my eyes I can pretend I'm doing bomb tricks in Melee.

Bjay

Smash Lord
So does that mean we can't talk about Melee, 64, or other Nintendo games?

unreon

Smash Ace
Why are the Sydney threads discussing games that are not Brawl D=
Turtle would not be happy with you.

But he's gone on a Smashboards holiday. Needed to relieve stress and all, having your four letter words all translated as "****" gets to your head.

Get well Turts!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord

most crews will have at least 1 in the finals imo.
obviously this is just if people want to pass the time while they're waiting for the semis to start

@turts, defiled: those games were suggested cos we wont need to bring in 360's or ps3's

this is obviously just a suggestion to keep people around to see the finals, last time there were what 6 people there for the brawl finals and if i recall correctly a number of people fell asleep

To be fair, I fell asleep during the melee doubles.

(This is not implying that I find melee boring, I was just really tired)

Also Tim, what's the high score on Helicopter in GH3 on your Wii?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Turtle, posting on alternate accounts is worth a permanent ban. Don't do it.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Just wake me up ;_; I won't get mad at you if it's for a good reason (smash is a good reason)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Turtle, making at-accounts to avoid a ban can indeed earn a perma-ban. go calm down and come back in a week if you can stand getting along with others

Gords

Smash Champion
Tedeth, you still need to update the front page.
note I have posted the bus times for sundays.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sweet as. I'll probably arrive late-ish (like midday) since my sleeping pattern's all ****ed up after last weekend.

Need my Wii again or wut?

tedeth

Smash Master
yeah if possible. I'll set the second TV up again... hopefully with less disasterous results. That bruise is finally down i think i saw the last of it yesterday.

Gords

Smash Champion
I recon I will get there around 10am probs but not sure, whenever trains be me there. I need to be at paramatta about 7:30pm though so I will need to leave in time for me to get there in time. I can bring my console but can I use your cords? I want to play more melée than brawl too, so if your cnsole plays melée all is good. Your console has it's priorities right.

tedeth

Smash Master
It will kind of play melee like 20% of the time id say to be safe bring you console.

10am is fine. Everyone needs to be gone by about 5:30-6 tho 'cause I have BJJ 2moro night :D

Gords

Smash Champion
5:30-6pm leave is probs the time ill need to go anyways which is good for me

Gords

Smash Champion
good idea, if EA is coming at midday then we can meet him when he gets to the station and go from there.

@EA
take the chicken burger this time for crying out loud.

tedeth

Smash Master
lol. Meteor and Defiled are coming too apparently. Prolly not 'till like 12:30 either tho.

A manly effort from Gords I must say. It just means we can play like 2.5 straight hours of melee before everyone else arrives :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
LOL the same as us last time. I think I'll have to arrive 2.5 hours early to prevent this. xD

Gords - Haha yeah, I definitely will. xD Funny thing though: remember how that day I said I should have gotten a burger because I'd be having chinese for dinner? Well it turns out the chinese place was closed, and I got a burger from a kebab shop instead. So it all worked out in the end. xP

General info: I'll be bringing my laptop + hard drive, so anyone who wants to play some Melty Blood or leech crap can do so.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its cause your always so busy toby, when are we gonna have some epic training sessions

I LAG

Smash Lord
when will i get my rematch toby. and when our crews play against each other u and me should play against each other

Toby.

Smash Master
<3 Everyone, ESPECIALLY DEDEDE, OMG WHAT A WONDERFUL CHARACTER REQUIRING HIGH LEVELS OF SKILL.

And lag im too scared to play you because you are, like, 10x better than I'll ever be.

Luke the lack of epic battles makes me very sad. One day I wont be busy. One day.

I'm pretty psyched for this tournament by the way. I've been playing a little melee falcon. It's fun stuff.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Just coz my jab and ftilt spam is more effective than your squirtle's jab and ftilt spam, doesn't mean anything about skill levels tcranter ;)

And just because my side-b and bthrow spam is more effective than your charizard's rocksmash and bthrow spam, doesn't mean anything about skill levels tcranter ;)

And just cause my bair and neutral b spam is more effective than your ivysaur's BAIR->RAZOR LEAF and BULLET SEED spam, doesn't mean anything about skill levels tcranter ;)

BESIDES ME BEING AWESOMELY SKILLED.

Top Bottom