• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Zero

Smash Hero
Ahem, I actually came up with NovaSmash. Tim's name was Tim's epic Newcastle Smash. NovaSmash fits the title much better. Round Robin kicks ***. I hope SD can come to drive us there. :3 We're in your care, Sam. I promise we won't drive you mad and make you crash. I'll probably bring all of my stuff, including laptop for leeching/releeching.

EDIT: FUKN SYDNEY VS HUNTER CREW BATTLES DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Gords

Smash Champion
im so glad you made this wdnesday cause now i can go.
I have to be back at quakers hill station by 6:20pm though, so how long does it take to walk from your place to the station.

@ Zero
I hope you going to be there zero, so we can have our long awaited smash game that we never seem to get in everytime i see you. and yes leaching will be on the list of things for the day.

@everyonem going
Shot gun Zeros harddrive first, although i wont be able to much anyways as i dont have much room left on my HDD.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gords - it's a 15min walk from my place to the station.

Tedeth - How about some o' that thread title changing? xP

Girl - Love you too, babe. <3

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i hate you guys and your group of smashers in a particular part of sydney.

i feel left out.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh sweet, Defiled. I've been wanting to have another crack at your ROB for a while now. :3

SD - That's a shame, man. We'll miss youuuuuu. <3

Also guys please mention if you're bringing equipment so I can get a rough estimate of what'll be available on the day.

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm at Turtle's atm til maybe wednesday so I really doubt I'll be going plus my ankle is ****ed and i can't drive sorry guys :(
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Change of plans is required.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
And Ice Blocks. :<

Unreon - Sweet, I'll add you in as a maybe.

Guys, with 8 people now we really need more TVs/Wiis. Someone confirm!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Tedeth, bring it along anyway with your Brawl, and we can take a look at it. If it's just that the lens is dirty, I'll be able to fix it (I had the same problem afore). :B

Gords

Smash Champion
i might have my wii with me but this time dont count on me having it cause i wont be going home afterwards.

however i will have my control and brawl and melee with memory card with me though.
would love to play some melee maybe as well as i need some training for Qld.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sweet. Looks like the Wii count *should* be fine.

Needs moar TVs. D:

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering, is attendance restricted to people e_alert knows or can us random people also come?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wednesday? Im at work 2pm-7pm, I don't know when this meet is time wise ;_;.

Plus I think I'm smashed out.

I've been awake for the past 34 hours, 15 or so of those were playing it with people, ughhh. Sos :(

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Well, if what zero is saying isn't a complete fabrication, then add Iso and Malik to the list. And we can bring a tv. (and a wii if need be)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Isorropia said:
Just wondering, is attendance restricted to people e_alert knows or can us random people also come?
That should be fine. I should recognise you anyway, you went to Tedeth's tourney, correct? :B
Isorropia said:
... then add Iso and Malik to the list. And we can bring a tv. (and a wii if need be)
Yes yes YES! All TVs and Wiis are welcome, bring what you can! :D

Mr. Fakeman said:
Is there going to be Melee in your meet EA?
Sure, stick Melee on if you want to. There'll be others who want to play it as well, guaranteed.

Shaya said:
Wednesday? Im at work 2pm-7pm, I don't know when this meet is time wise ;_;.
9am-6pm. xP

Shame if you can't come. ;_;

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yes tim we know about your awesome awesome crews idea.

In other news I have secured us another TV and a FAN!

Zero

Smash Hero
A man of great stature always has brawl and melee. That's why Zero didn't have melee, well, properly at least.
I guess fabulousity makes up for it. But I'ma start hosting Melee at my meets. I bet SD will be estatic.

EDIT: **** yeah Sunohara

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
1: Tedeth (Wolf) [$12.00]
2: Enigmalik (ROB/Lucario)
3: Isorropia (Olimar)
4: Gords (Toon Link/Diddy)
5: Josh/EA's Brother (G&W/Diddy)
5: EA (Ice Climbers)

tedeth

Smash Master
Great meet EA. Had alot of fun even tho it was just a few of us. I'm glad I finally got to play against your ICs but you had a bit of bad luck. It's good to see someone taking the initative to run meets. Hope you hold another one again soon.

Iso, you Oli is hard to contain man. Really look forward to playing you again and hope you start coming to tourneys often.

Enigmalik well played man. Your ROB is pretty good, but I've played meteor's ROB way too much lol.

Gords, your Diddy is so much better than it used to be. Everytime I let my guard down you take control of the match. Great fun playing melee with you aswell. Wavedash to jab ftw. :p

I have blisters on my feet from walking around quakers hill for like an hour looking for EA's house... painful stuff...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
S.D - Only tough hands, which is why Tedeth was ****** both Melee and Brawl today. :B

Tedeth - Haha, you should have just called me for directions as soon as you got into QH station. Glad to know you had fun, though. :3

Top Bottom