• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Unless he got my spot since I had to leave early, scar didn't make it to the final 16.

Edit: In brawl singles, that is.

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
lmao I was wondering who the Scar guy was on the boards.. then I saw Last Post By Scar and I'm like "Wait that can't be right"

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I has le shoutouts?

e alert: Good to see you undertsand the true fundamentals of playing ICs now. You put up more of a fight without grabs than usual, which is great to see.

Summoner: LOL @ you sleeping. Anyhow, good matches with you too, props for playing a manly Brawl jiggy.

Aesthetic: Hope you enjoyed your first tourney, maybe you can finally put to rest the decision of who you are willing to main.

Tim: lol, I ****ing hate your stupid pill spamming way so much, but god **** you make it look stylish. <3 Also thanks for taking a fall to Mewtwo, he appreciates it.

2t: Very sorry about how I played our matches, I feel really bad about my cheap ko's reinforced by Kulla's harsh words behind me. :( "so cheap"

SS Ben: Sorry I couldn't really help improve your Brawl game, the only real way you can come to understand most of it is through playing more people and learning the ins and outs of each character. And great work defeating me in the melee top 8, I knew we had to face each other eventually.

Scar: ROFL. You got *****.

Pat: I only played you in doubles, but **** I'm sure you could beat me easily with one hand, I can never get anywhere near you.

Turtle: Doubles in Melee was hilarious, the outcome of our first set was completely unexpected and I don't think me and toby deserved to win that. On the other hand, I think you and sam have to fork over your brawl doubles title to us.

Kulla: ****, you're too **** good at melee, least I can say is I was beaten by the best so there's no shame in getting ***** by that badass sheik. Grats on the win, and third in Brawl too. Your MK had has to quench its thirst for blood every now and then I guess. I'm not sure if you gave it your all in our match, but they were pretty good anyway.

S.D : Claus is a beast. I'm more and more impressed (and jealous) everytime you snag some amazing victories with him. Guess tripping kinda killed your streak when you come up against Kulla, sucks hard. Good job taking second in Melee too, you really snuck up on everyone with your amazing ICs recently, and its awesome.

Gords. Like wtf man. Surprisingly you were the most tedious matchup I played in Brawl. And you took my ROB down pretty easily, that's not something many people get away with. >.> Sucks you got 11th cause of me, I can see you placing higher in future tournaments, your Diddy is reaching Vyse tier.

That guy who catches the pokemon, I think his name was tcranter: **** yeah, 4th place. In Shaya's face! We are just full of awesome as a team, I should have probably split more of my prize money with you, as half or more of the doubles **** came from you. Your trainer will always be a challenge to anyone who dares face it. We could probably tryout some of those awesome team combos next time too. Great guy, that pokemon trainer person. He also fed scar his own ***.

Big thanks to tedeth who run a really well managed tournament ON PAPER. And you know the finals match was beyond epic. Pseudo cazcombo on your side b recovery was best kill of the day. Still, good job of getting close to the win, you are now one step closer towards that little goal of yours. And thanks for letting us hang at your place for the night, much appreciated.

Ness: You are amazing, especially when you do that thing and the other guy dies. Congratulations on taking first place. Pro at life.

And to those who also spent the night at tedeths,
I teched the ****ing final smash, I teched that ****

Mi1oo

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for tounrey tedeth had heaps of fun, be happy to do it again anytime hopefully it can be a bit closer than 4 hours away tho :p, Melee doubles were awsome lol.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
LOL OMG WE ARE BLESSED BY HIS PRESENCE *bow* im glad u didnt get mixed up on the scar we were talking about and urself, would of been awkward.

anyways daaaam i should of came to the tourney... *feels sad*

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Wait wait what is this ****, Ted hosted an STD afterward? D:

Meteor: Wow I hate ROB... so much. Such a pain to fight with Icies, and yours is a particularly good one too. ;_; Thanks for the comments though; it's always nice to hear some verbal proof that you're improving, aside from the normal improving tourney placings and such. It all comes from hard work and guts. HARD WORK AND GUTS! O:

Gords: Holy sht your Diddy's improving so much so fast, I'm surprised I can even keep up in dittos. And good job on not neglecting your Toon Link, it puts up as tough a fight as ever. Also if you haven't put my double adaptor in your Wii bag by the time you read this, please slap yourself one in the face. xP

Tom: ...

Aesthetic: Sweet to finally meet you, dude, and great matches. Keep training that Meta Knight, it'll be Kulla tier in no time. :3

Fake: Nice Wario, it's really becoming a threat. And your Melee Falcon is all kinds of awesome, triple SHFFL'd nairs to death ftw. xD

Tim: I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME GFGWFGFEOdgvlkhsogfapLOIHYEB. I am such a terrible terrible person for what I did, and against a Bowser too. ;_; On another note, I never thought B spam actually worked...

2t: Haha sorry for ****** you so hard in brackets. I just really wanted to do as well as possible so I could assess my Icies training, so I pulled out all the stops, nothing personal. xD

Scott: WTF ****. Those were some intense matches, and it was so infuriating that you completely destroyed my MK even worse than my Icies. In a good way! It was fun, thanks. xP

And to anyone else I played: great matches, I had a ton of fun. I enjoyed every single match that day. :3

TED: Sweet as tourney, good job. ON PAPER TOO! D:

S.D

Smash Master
RESULTS:

Brawl Singles
1. Meteor Master (Ness/ROB)
2. Tedeth (Wolf)
3. Kulla (Metaknight)
4. TCR (Pokemon Trainer)
5. SD (Lucas/Pit)
6. Turtle (Pit/Diddy/Marth)
7. Gords (Diddy/Toon link)
8. Sam (Metaknight)
9. Scoot - Forfeited during double elims
10. Summoner AU
11. Jelly
12. 2T
13. e_alert
14. SS Ben
15. Fakeman
16. Tim
=17. Mike - Forfeited after poules
=17. Isotopia - Forfeited after poules
19. Quandy
20. Scar (Not the real scar, just to clarify)
=21. Seb
=21. Josh
=21. Logge
=21. Pinhead
=21. Panda Slam
26. IGIF - Forfeited during poules

Brawl Doubles
1. Rock Smash Flash (is sexy) (Meteor Master + TCR
2. The **** (now in green) (Combo Turtle + SD)
3. 2D Vegetables (Isotopia + Mike)
4. Toon Wolf (Tedeth + Gords)
5. Queen? (Kulla +IGIF)
6. Test Eagles (Scoot + Fake Scar)
7. Team Ganondorf (Tom + e_alert)
8. Yeam Blanka (Tim + Jelly)
9. Team Peach (Quandy + lv 9 Peach)
10. 3 (Sam + Tom)
11. Smash Mafia (Aesthetic + Mr. Fakeman)
12. Heckers (2T + SS Ben)
13. X (Seb + Josh)
14. lol wut (Panda Slam + Pinhead)

Melee Singles
1. Kulla (Sheik
2. S.D (Ice Climbers/Captain Falcon)
3. Combo Turtle (Marth)
4. Pat (Fox/Falco)
5. SS Ben (Falco)
6. Jelly (Samus)
7. Toby (Jigglypuff)
8. Meteor Master (Jigglypuff)
9. Tim
10. 2T
=11. IGIF
=11. Gords
=11 Tom
=14. Mr. Fakeman
=14. e_alert
=14. Tedeth

Melee Doubles
1.Cabin Boys (Kulla + Pat)
2. The **** (S.D + Combo Turtle)
3. Date **** (Jelly + Tim) (Formerly known as Scrubs)
4. Getting Jiggly with it (Meteor Master + TCR)
5. Red Lea (Tom + Mr. Fakeman)
6. Sturds (Stu + Gords)
7. That Ain't Falco (SS Ben + 2T + IGIF)
8. The Goods (Tedeth + Scoot)
9. Roy Has Ph1r3 (Aesthetic + E_Alert)
10resultspost

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
:eek: I really regret forfeiting out of the brawl singles, since I could have gone up the results list. . . Awell. . .

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Was awesome fun, thanks so much Tedeth for organising it, thanks everyone for being so friendly and bringing Tv's and Wii's.

This is 'mike' btw... whos game tag was 'pirat' who was scribbled down as 'Michael O' and who played GaW in doubles, and Lucario in singles.

The doubles matches were great, especially those against Tedeth and Gords, very close. Sorry about having to leave early, i'm sure i wasn't missed though, i doubt i would have been a competitor in the Brawl Elims either, after how badly S.D and Tcranter owned me in 1v1's.

Highlight of my day was watching Turtle get abused by the stages in brawl doubles.

Wish i knew everyones name :(...

Anyway, thanks again everyone, look forward to going to another some time in the future.

S.D

Smash Master
Meteor Master: You the bomb man. Two Brawl wins on the trot and your melee is coming along really well too. Smashed me and Turtle in melee teams XD. You guys even managed to beat the national brawl doubles champs so congrats on climbing that mountain it's a super achievement. Love your Ness and love the mother rep keep it up King MTR.

Tedeth: Thanks for hosting such a top tournament Thomas, full credit to you for everything and all of the effort involved i assure you it is much appreciated. Didn't play you in anything all day and barely got to talk to you sadly but hopefully i helped out a bit by yelling at people and that sort of thing. Grats on second in brawl too :)

Kulla: Simon you're too ****ing good at everything with Smash written on it. Going into melee finals i thought it was going to be a really close affair but you pretty much blew me out of the water from the word go. You played so smart with little or no mistakes and jumped on me every time i messed up. Well earned win. It would have been nice to have played you in brawl when we were both at our 'peak' and cared more about the game but it was good to have some matches with you regardless. **** tripping. Anyways you're an top bloke and a great smasher all round well done on doubles and singles everything <333333

TCR: Great seeing you again dude and congrats on robbing us of our brawl teams glory. Beating the untouchable champions of the universe is no mean feat but you did it with aplomb. That trainer is good beyond belief and it's nice to see someone repping the low tier with such gusto. Next time I'll have to try out some of my better chars against you in singles and see how I do. Nice job in melee too, pick the game back up for christ's sake! You're an ace guy too and its nice to have that sort of thing around to keep you sane through the day.

Turtle: **** we're good, especially at brawl. Good seeing you as always and making up half of the world's most amazing team in Smash. Shame we didn't win everything like we planned but we came pretty close in the end and tried our best which is all that really matters. Thanks for not ditching me because i was a slow walker and buying ****ty pies with me too. Should have lobbed that bad boy back at that Indian ***** but whatever that's life. Melee sets were epic even if we are both **** and I'm sorry to knock you out and also sorry about your fish s2 s2 s2

Gords: I saw very little of you but next time we will play some games and have fun and that type of thing.

Summoner: Thanks for coming with us and putting up with a Tv on your lap for the entire 2hr 30min trip thats a pretty amazing effort. Too bad you slept through most of the tournament but it was good seeing you again and your jiggs is pretty sweet in brawl too.

Hornsby: Nice as always to see you Hornsby guys again, you're all improving a lot and you're a good bunch of guys aswell. 2t i never really seem to play you but your fox is looking really nice and you did well in singles too i believe so grats there. SS your Falco is looking better and better every time i see it and you did really well in singles too, pushing pat and Turtle all the way which is no easy task. Sorry for ****ing around in friendlies at the start of the day I'll give you some proper practice next time around. Igif: Nice to see you playing some new characters and doing well, never go into a match believing you can't win, always try your best.

Unlucky on the teams draw too guys that was pretty ****.

Fakeman: Thanks for the matches dude, keep up the good work and sorry about the wobbling XD

Tim: You rock. Best player there IMO. Smashed Turtle too. Making the top 16 using only one move, bowsercide is a pretty amazing achievement and i appreciate all the training that went into it. Thanks for driving too you're a man of the people. Your Doc is getting better all the time and its great to see, probably playing with me is making you a star.

Mike: Nice meeting you man and well done in Brawl. From what I saw of you you were quite a good player, taking it down to the wire against me in teams and in singles too. I was surprised by your ability to come back at me so well so keep up the good work and hopefully will see you next time.

Isotopia: I assume you were teaming with Enigmalik so if not I'm sorry but if it was you your Marth is really exceptionally good and I think you could have gone a long way in singles had you stayed. It reminded me a lot of playing Shaya and believe it or not that is a compliment.

Aesthetic: Nice to meet you dude and it was fun having you in my pool and playing some matches with you :)

Pat: Always a pleasure to see you Patrick, you're a great bloke with mad skillz and all that jazz. Hanging with you, Simon, Tom and co really makes these things a lot more fun than they otherwise would be. Sorry about knocking you out of singles but tbh you made some **** off bad mistakes that really cost you more so than I did anything amazing to win. I'd like to give you credit for winning teams too except that you cheated and didn't earn it XD But seriously you are super pro and thanks for the games, more friendlies next time.

Anyone else I apologise if i missed but good tourney all round, looks like I can't get away with not playing brawl and doing well anymore :( which is a good sign for the community in terms of talent.

Edit: Wtf how do my shoutouts always end up so long?

isthattim?

Smash Ace

Only one shoutout for me:

That dude who teamed with the lvl 9 peach: You ****ing rock, grats on winning some brawl teams matches and pushing me and jely, we were playing serious and you two were stomping us pretty hard. best team there IMHO. Much <3 for your teammate too (she was meant to be in my crew at the ACT tourney)

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
No you wouldn't XD
Ok, how about I put this another way like "I could have had the chance to go up the list. . ." and that IC grab was soo cheap man! you got to teach me how to do that.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Fakeman: Thanks for the matches dude, keep up the good work and sorry about the wobbling XD
you could always make things up by teaching me how to do it. . . XD It looks like it would be good for people who have smash at some party and then you go IC and crash the party with some wobblings. . .
;) you know what I mean.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Was awesome fun, thanks so much Tedeth for organising it, thanks everyone for being so friendly and bringing Tv's and Wii's.

This is 'mike' btw... whos game tag was 'pirat' who was scribbled down as 'Michael O' and who played GaW in doubles, and Lucario in singles.

The doubles matches were great, especially those against Tedeth and Gords, very close. Sorry about having to leave early, i'm sure i wasn't missed though, i doubt i would have been a competitor in the Brawl Elims either, after how badly S.D and Tcranter owned me in 1v1's.

Highlight of my day was watching Turtle get abused by the stages in brawl doubles.

Wish i knew everyones name :(...

Anyway, thanks again everyone, look forward to going to another some time in the future.
Hi, I'm Paul. . .

P.S - this is not a flood post.

Zero

Smash Hero
Summoner: Thanks for coming with us and putting up with a Tv on your lap for the entire 2hr 30min trip thats a pretty amazing effort. Too bad you slept through most of the tournament but it was good seeing you again and your jiggs is pretty sweet in brawl too.
LOL? Serious? Maybe that's why he hasn't been online for 2 days now.

It's not certain that I would beat him, but more of a 50/50 . . . you know Tom? uses Jiggly alot.
Now that's just being presumptuous. He isn't that bad.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Tom's got a pretty sweet Jigglypuff. He perfect shields to rest and doesn't affraid of anything.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
LOL? Serious? Maybe that's why he hasn't been online for 2 days now.

Now that's just being presumptuous. He isn't that bad.
I didn't say he was bad at all, I was having friendlies with him. . . we always had close games, like I'd win then He'd win sort of situation. But overall I don't think he is a bad player at all, very excellent with Jiggly I'll add. I really don't like people that misinterpret the impression I make. . . But we're human so it happens. . .

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament, good times were had. Couldn't stay for the singles though, hopefully will be able to next time. To those that care (not many, I'm expecting), my name has two r's, not a t in the middle of it. >.> But just Iso is fine.

My best part of the day would be the doubles matches vs tedeth and gords. Close games, corneria cp really won it for us there. Olimar on corneria ftw.

Good matches against SD and turtle too. We got rolled the first time, rematch later was closer but still no win for us. Looking forward to playing you guys again.

And Tcr, was fun playing in poules/friendlies against your pt. If I can just get over my pathological hatred of squirtle (and maybe learn the grab release>spike with marth) I might be able to put up a better fight next time.

tedeth

Smash Master
I'd like to take this chance to thank particular people who helped out on the.

Meteor, S.D, Turtle, Kulla, Toby and Pat. Thanks for helping me out particularly with the running of the poules. Made everything elot easier for me having you guys rustle people up to finish their games on time.

I'll do some shoutouts tonight, but now I have to go play mini golf.

Toby.

Smash Master
Shout Outs :)

(In order of appearance throughout the day)

Dedu: You left me trapped with that christian preacher on the train! It was hard enough pretending to be interested / not freaked out...as soon as you left it became somewhat harder.
He had scary eyes :(

Meteor: You're pretty win in all respects man. Melee doubles was hilarious, brawl doubles was great (if a little lacking in the Bullet Seed to PK Flash department) and brawl singles was...traumatic :p **** rainbow cruise and bullet seed suicides! All that aside you're a great guy and its always cool hanging out with you. Keep up the low tier rep.

Bob: Guys, Bob is the father of one of Tedeth's friends, and he was nice enough to pick me up from the train station and take me to the event. Then he decided to go home and get a trolley thing for my TV. After that he caught a train to Penrith and met me at the station with my TV, just so I wouldn't have to carry it there.

THIS MAN IS A LEGEND.

Ted if you could thank him again for me that would be great.

Tedeth: That was a really enjoyable tournament mate. It all went smoothly, and 'grats for putting up with my constant tired johns throughout the day. Once again you've got a great placing and the match we had was nothing short of epic. Edge of the seat drama as always :)
If you could thank Maureen again for letting MTR, Gords and I stay the night that would be cool. Friendlies back at your place were hilarious as well. Team combos ftw.

Iso: Playing your Olimar was a hellish test of endurance. You balanced that out nicely with interesting conversation and a lot of smash knowledge, which made playing you really enjoyable! I hope you come to future tournaments so we can have some matches that don't involve us both talking rapidly throughout the match :p Hearing you discussing the weaknesses of PT and the appropriate method of DI'ing his attacks during the brawl doubles finals was both interesting and worrying :laugh:

Scar: BBBBBBBBBB DsmashDsmashDsmashDsmashDsmash ^B^B^B^B^B^B^B^B^B
You said that I was stupid for choosing a low tier character. You probably should have waited to say that AFTER you'd won a game. How embarrassing.

Turtle: You ***** me in an earlier friendly with diddy, but it just didn't come together in our singles match. Great stuff anyway, and you still won the moral victory of coming 6th in a game you never play. Melee doubles was weird and wrong in many ways. Jiggs is ghey. You're a legend in life and in melee, so keep it up. Try and make it to wollongong or sydney sometime eh?

S.D: Pro smasher.You seem to know something about everything. I'm just lucky that you hadn't got around to knowing all about PT before doubles and friendlies. I learned a lot from playing you and turtle, and your encouragement meant a lot throughout the day. Now that I've moved to sydney I'll be picking up melee again, so I'm looking forward to getting owned in melee singles in the near future. I hope you're resting your foot as well. Seeing you limp your way around the venue made by own lack of sleep seem like a pretty lame thing to be worrying about.

Gords: Your diddy has improved This much > |________________________________|

All day I was hearing horror stories of you giving meteor and tedeth some serious trouble, so great work with that. Playing you in friendlies back at tedeths house was great fun, and your knowledge of obscure things is always interesting. It's just a pity you didn't bring more adaptogenic herbs :p Keep up the good work mate.

Mike: Sorry we didn't get to have more friendlies. My room mate will probably be coming to the next tournament, and he knows his way around lucario better than I do. If you come I'll introduce you to him and you can have some intense training :)

IGIF: Sorry about the jiggs man. It's bull****, I know.

Anyone else: Sorry for forgetting you, I'm in a bit of a hurry as my minutes are about to expire (net cafe). You're all great guys and I look forward to seeing you at the next tournament.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Tcranter: Ah now I know you man. I didn't catch your name from the day before!

Sorry I felt bad for leaving that Christian Preacher with you on the train. I listened to his story but hey, I had enough of those 'I am converted (or born again) and I loved it! Now I want you to experience the same as I did'. Religion does provide interesting insights into life but to the point where it dominates 99% of conversation and convinces the other person to preach his beliefs? I'd say to him - Get a life!

If you get stuck with a guy like that again, tell him you're not interested flat out and use deflection tactics. Eg I'm sorry but I have to answer this on my phone. Or call someone up for a conversation instead. Or hijack the conversation and talk about something you're interested in. Keep butting in at times so he knows he can't control your line of thinking.

Conversation is two way, not one way if the other person is trying to push his beliefs onto the other or to ego boost himself. Apparently that doesn't work on Super Hot Awesome Yummy Arabians...

isthattim?

Smash Ace
Tcranter: Ah now I know you man. I didn't catch your name from the day before!

Sorry I felt bad for leaving that Christian Preacher with you on the train. I listened to his story but hey, I had enough of those 'I am converted (or born again) and I loved it! Now I want you to experience the same as I did'. Religion does provide interesting insights into life but to the point where it dominates 99% of conversation and convinces the other person to preach his beliefs? I'd say to him - Get a life!

If you get stuck with a guy like that again, tell him you're not interested flat out and use deflection tactics. Eg I'm sorry but I have to answer this on my phone. Or call someone up for a conversation instead. Or hijack the conversation and talk about something you're interested in. Keep butting in at times so he knows he can't control your line of thinking.

Conversation is two way, not one way if the other person is trying to push his beliefs onto the other or to ego boost himself. Apparently that doesn't work on Super Hot Awesome Yummy Arabians...
You've got some pro tactics there Stu

maybe next time jehovahs witnesses come to my house i'll have a good chat to them about how captain falcon can effectively use dashdance mindgames and the effect that AT's have on Falco's metagame

If i can i'll youtube it

Top Bottom