• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Thanks so much for hosting the meet EA, was lots of fun.

Don't humour me Tedeth, my rob was horrible. hahaha. Your wolf is really quite good, dodge roll->downsmash hacks imo. The winners and losers finals of the mini-tourney were much better sets than the grand finals, pretty much every other set played was better than the grand finals though :p.

Great matches everyone :) thanks again.

unreon

Smash Ace
I'm in a bit of financial worries and need to raise some dough.

Just to start things off, I'm selling off two games I haven't touched in awhile:
Gears of War - $20
Gears of War 2 - $60

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks y'all =)

PS: everything is in mint condition, don't worry I'm a neat freak.
PPS: This is not a Nigerian scam, okay?

tedeth

Smash Master
How's everyone's march for the next tourney? I'm thinking either the 1st or the 15th. Gonna try and book a cheaper hall this time, and it'll be closer to the station aswell for all those train people. Let me know your thoughts so I can start planning.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Same here, 1st is better. Maybe even before that, it'd be nice to not have a ~3month gap between tournies. :3

Bjay

Smash Lord
How's everyone's march for the next tourney? I'm thinking either the 1st or the 15th. Gonna try and book a cheaper hall this time, and it'll be closer to the station aswell for all those train people. Let me know your thoughts so I can start planning.
Great stuff, not to mention advanced notice is also great!

Hopefully I can make it to the tournament this time.

Aesthetic

Smash Cadet
I have blisters on my feet from walking around quakers hill for like an hour looking for EA's house... painful stuff...
Lol, the exact same thing happened to me today D;.

Bleh, I'm up for March 1st, because the 15th will clash with uni for . I would prefer it towards the end of Feb, but if you can't, then that's alright.

tedeth

Smash Master
The thing is that at this stage it look like gotgames state qualifiers will be on the 22nd of feb so march 1st is pretty much the earliest we could do.

I'll start to figure everything out 2moro. Ring up the place and stuff.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gotgames thing is February probably so there'll be a tournament before this one dw EA.
Oooh, I forgot about that one. Yey. <3

It's more like 1 1.5 month gap. My feb is too packed. 2 brawl comps and 2 fencing comps. Too insane. Earliest I can do it is the 1st.
Hm, fair enough then.

Aesthetic said:
Lol, the exact same thing happened to me today D;.
Haha, and even though lunch was like nnnnnnnnnnnnngh hoooooot it was totally worth it for FORMATION: ICE CLIMBERS. :B

Dedu

Smash Lord
TEDDY,

CLOSER to train station

IF you end up hosting at the same place, looks like I'll have to buy meself a new scooter for that :p

if POSSIBLE then yes!

!!!

Gords

Smash Champion
@ the guys who were at EAs meet
Whoever owns the wii console that has my epic edge tech replay on it, I want it.
My wii number is 2632 1839 0786 8525
and FC is 1805 2283 4703
can you tell me your wii number and FC so i can add you and you can send that reply.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Iso copied the replay to EA's sd card as well Gords, so if you ask, he might be able to put it on youtube for everyone to see. lol. It was indeed epic.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Assuming PAL replays work with NTSC Braw, I'll stick them on YouTube as soon as I'm bothered plugging in the ton of wires needed to set up my DVDR again.

That was such an epic edgetech. And that Marth thing... seriously, new Marth AT y/n?

I'll also put up epic moments from me/Aesthetic yesterday as well as finals matches and whatever else you guys care to ask me to put up.

But yeah not looking forward to setting up that DVDR. ;_;

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm up for that. I'll come to you if you don't want to find my house again. xP After Tuesday's better but it doesn't really matter.

Gords

Smash Champion
I want to play some melée I'm fine to travel as long as it is before Thursday. And if Wednesday I have to be at central by 7pm.

Gords

Smash Champion
tedeth, EA, anyone.
are you guys going to playing smash tomoz or wednesday. i wish to join you and play some melee.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Since after tuesday's best for me and before thursday's best for Gords, I vote Wednesday.

The only question is where...

Gords

Smash Champion
well im fine to go anywhere as long as i am back at wolli creek by 7:30ish

tedeth

Smash Master
UNREON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T POST ANYTHING IN HERE ABOUT THAT FIGHT I HAVN'T SEEN IT YET!!!
It looked to me like you posyed something in the sydney thread so now i've had to ban myself from there... I'll watch it 2moro.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
yeah im in, need experience playing decent people and i didnt make it to the tournament cos i was busy. did we have a location yet?

Top Bottom