• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
lol yeah thats what i was afraid of. hey enigma dont u live like down the road from me

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Just pointing out my place is basically off-limits for a little while. I don't want to bug my parents about having a group of Smashers over right after a two-day Smash session.

Honestly I'm thinking Tedeth's if that's fine with him, I don't know anyone else "nearby" who can do it.

Side note - Indefinite delay on vids from my meet, for some reason my DVDR's remote isn't working so I can't do up the videos till that's fixed.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
i could possibly host but seeing as this is a western sydney smash thread the average person may be closer to tedeths. i live in cherrybrook

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
The people who would come i think would all be closer to you SageMeson... except Tedeth, he always has to travel ages :(. Problem is Cherrybrook has pretty fail train access... especially for the West Train Line, which (Tedeth, E_alert and Gords are all on?). So, there would need to be a pickup from Paramatta or something similar.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
The people who would come i think would all be closer to you SageMoon... except Tedeth, he always has to travel ages :(. Problem is Cherrybrook has pretty fail train access... especially for the West Train Line, which (Tedeth, E_alert and Gords are all on?). So, there would need to be a pickup from Paramatta or something similar.
hes not sagemoon lol

S.D

Smash Master
Who is Sagemoon!?

I thought that was common BRAWL knowledge.

Sagemoon is the greatest Pit player on planet Earth. Well besides me of course XD

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
sagemoon lol, i think we may just go with Sean. well this is wednesday right? i dont drive so cant help out there but if people can catch a train to pennant hills there are buses. one of you driving would make things easier though. and as for gear ive got a 50inch plasma lcd downstairs, 2 CRT's randomly around house and an LCD upstairs. one wii two gc controllers one wiimote. if the transport issue is manageable i should be able to do it, but i dont know for how long, who else can potentially host?

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Lol, oh yeah, right :(... so i didn't pull that name out of the dark, well that's relieving. I'll remember to think before i post in the future. *nods*.

Gords

Smash Champion
well Enigmalik, i am actually in campbelltown.
and cherrybrook is where sean is and there are buses from pennant hills then thats fine with me as long as i can get back to wolli creek by 7:30pm. also the

hang on is sagemason the cherrybrook resident? the TV set up in your post sounds great. I have a component cable for wii for one of the LCD TVs so brawl can be played with no lag.

anyways im fine to travel as long as it is easy to get to from a train station, either by walking and/or bus and there is a sufficient TV that can be used for melee. also if we arrive at a train station at the same time we could even taxi pool if there isnt sufficient transport from a train station.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
yeah im from cherrybrook and have component cables for my plasma, pretty sure its lagless on there (and looks sexy). but yeah ill finalise tomorrow whether i can actually host on wed. how long a meet were u guys thinking of?

Gords

Smash Champion
well lets see, ideally i would like to leave my place by getting a lift to the station in the morning, which means i am on a 8am train, and well if it takes 2 hrs for me to get there...

I think a 10am start would be good.

also it would be nice to go straight from the meet to my other commitments in wolli creek, so let see maybe an hour and a half to get there...

I think a 6pm finish would be good.

so an 8hr meet with 10am - 6pm being my suggested times.

but this is me being a little selfish so do whatever suits you and/or your parents. I dont really mind either way as long as i get to practice some melee.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
The times Gords suggested sounds good. Maybe a 9am start though?

Plasma sounds coolio.

I'll be bringing my ****.

Gords

Smash Champion
If 9s ok with the host that's cool however I won't get there anyeaier than 10 I think.

Also so wii with me too.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
10-5 is the most likely time i can do but im not 100% yet, will know for sure tonight

S.D

Smash Master
Don't stress Tim! I figure there should be around 7 crews minimum in the end so hopefully my calculations are correct.

Hornsby
My crew
4 ****ing mks
"Hunter" crew
Wollongong + 1 extra
(Simon + Pat) crew???
Tim/Jelly/Daz???? crew
Surely there are enough people that at least one random crew will form

Hmmm not as authoritative as I would have liked....

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
sorry guys cant host anymore as i have a job interview around noon. if someones hosting near me i may drop in after though.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
S.d, Who Else Other Than Me Will End Up Forming The Miscellaneous Super Friends Crew?

Gords

Smash Champion
well good luck at the job interview tomoz sagemeson. by the way what is the interview for?

ok, well if it comes to it i could probably host if you guys want to come all the way out to campbelltown. Ill have to check when i get home but i cant see any problem with it.

Gords

Smash Champion
actually it easier for tedeth to get to campbelltown than it is for him to get to pennant hills.

also i only have 2 TVs unfortunately so one for brawl and one for melee. so ill only need one console unless others bring TVs

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
actually it easier for tedeth to get to campbelltown than it is for him to get to pennant hills.

also i only have 2 TVs unfortunately so one for brawl and one for melee. so ill only need one console unless others bring TVs

Gords is hosting? **** yeah. The one train trip that shouldn't take me some painful hours.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Pennant Hills Is Awesome Though *tear*

Right. Better Start Planning My Journey.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
haha where do u live zaidou, if its close to penno we should catch up for smash sometime other than tomorrow.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Right On. West Penno Actually. How Old Are You? I Won't Be Able To Have You Ever If You Can't Bluff You're A Mate From High School Or Something.

Gords

Smash Champion
ok guys. Just finished work and checked with mum. My place is ok but if we get more than 4 people we might want more TVs and wiis so if you guys can bring any that would be great. Will post more info, like how to get here when I get home (probs about 11pm).

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
We should coordinate public transport times. Also what're we doing for food? I like the idea of Pizza Hut again, but it might be overkill with only a few people...

Bringing my ****, same as before.

btw Gords, are you good to crew with Hunter? You didn't give a confirmation after I responded to your post in the LFC/LFM thread...

Gords

Smash Champion
Just a meet, focus on melée however brawl will be on the LCD. I live in campbelltown. I'll give clearer instructions when I get home. Also zaidou do you drive?

EDIT: wait if you were looking g at trains I doubt it.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
I Might Be A Bit Late, I'll Be Dropping By Burwood For New Conflux Cards (anyone Play Magic: The Gathering?) Or I Could Just Get Them After The Meet. Iunno.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Hangon. I Can Do Strathfield. Sign Me Up For That Too.

Btw, I'm Asian And Doing Hsc. Nothing Really Uber Noticeable.

Top Bottom