• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tedeth

Smash Master
Well to anyone who's interested lets say we'll be in there at 8:15 to catch the next bus to Liverpool. My number's 0419009538 if you want to contact me from the station or whatever.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Can We Arrange A Meet At Liverpool Station? The Trackwork Doesn't Affect Me So I Can Get There At About 9.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Alright Tedeth, I'll be on the 7:52 intercity from Blacktown (arrives Granville 8:07). That should fit well in terms of meeting at 8:15.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Train-lines confuse me. Do the trackworks actually affect the trains between Liverpool and Granville, or just Liverpool and Macarthur Station? Or am i looking at the wrong trackworks?

Coz the CityRail site says:

CityRail said:
02:00 am Sat 07 February 2009 to 02:00 am Mon 09 February 2009

* Buses replace trains between Macarthur and Liverpool. Replacement buses do not operate to the train timetable.
* Trains continue to operate between Liverpool and the City via Granville and Bankstown.
* Buses also replace East Hills Line trains between Macarthur and Sydenham.
* Please allow an additional journey time of up to 30 minutes.
And the Bus timetable only lists Bus's going between Liverpool and Macarthur station and vise-versa.

Might someone shed some light on this please :dizzy:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
*packs a lunch*

But srsly, if there's no bus, train should leave Granville at 8:17. It shouldn't really affect the trip either way.

EDIT: Don't want to get ahead of myself or anything, but if anyone can host a meet on Wednesday in two weeks, speak up please. It'd be so epically awesome if we can keep this chain grab of half-weekly meets going, and Wednesday in two weeks is the first unplanned date according to the chain (that I know of). :3

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
is something happening next Wednesday?

Also, i think from Granville to Liverpool, the train on sunday comes at either 7:59 or 8:29 (among many other times obviously) The 8:17 is on weekdays.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
As far as I know...

This Sun: Defiled's obviously.

Next Wed: Tedeth's place.

Next Sun: Hunter meet. It's not finalised but it seems highly likely.

Which means Wednesday after next is the first half-weekly slot free. :B

As for the train times: meh, I thought I read 8:17 in the timetable, but I guess that could have been something else.

Zero

Smash Hero
Ah e_alert, Hunter meet next week is a no-go, the girlfriend wants to go out for Valentines Day or something. ;-;

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
That's a crying shame.

Too bad I didn't mean you were going to host, though.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha!! Well, It Is Valentine's After All. Have Fun Zero. I Wasn't Going Anyway, So Lack Of Ike = Instant Lame.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Alright, So When I Arrive At The Station Tommorow, I'll Mobile Tedeth And See Where He's At. Maybe We Can Meet Up There.

tedeth

Smash Master
Remember that there are like 4 different lines that run through Liverpool. There will be a decent amount of trainage nomatter what happens. We'll figure it out anyway just be at Granville station at like 8:15

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Quite sure i can't come to the meet tomorrow coz of a family barbecue that has been sprung on me :(. Good luck and have fun though, also, don't get heatstroke >.<.

I LAG

Smash Lord
MK FTW!!! i officially main mk now and i dont second anyone not even wolf (i will use the rest of this space to upload the picture that looks exactly like tedeth but i cant upload it yet coz my bluetooth is playing up)

HAHAHAHA tedeth

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
MK FTW!!! i officially main mk now and i dont second anyone not even wolf (i will use the rest of this space to upload the picture that looks exactly like tedeth but i cant upload it yet coz my bluetooth is playing up)
im gonna main mk for got games too, gonna have a 2 day brawl session and then win gotgames

I LAG

Smash Lord
im gonna main mk for got games too, gonna have a 2 day brawl session and then win gotgames
i went and owned everyone with falcon just using taunt
i wana mk ditto you at the got games thing

man you are just to pro i only owned everyone with ganon just using taunt :(

sorry for the double posting but i hate editing the same message like 5times

tkls

Smash Apprentice
ilag, stop double posting, everyone does it sometimes, but you do it way too much. twice just on this page. edit your post

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I Lag Went To The Meet?
Why the hell didn't you go? You were the one hyping it up the most. Could have at least called to say you couldn't make it. >.>

Also scar was pretty lol at the meet. It's always fun to hear a constant stream of a combination of blatant obviousness and the most warped strategy commentary ever. :D

I LAG

Smash Lord
At one point I actualy had him believing that ICs were a good matchup for D3. Was hilarious.
no you didn't i just said D3 is hard for ICs to chain grab.
rob vs wolf on frigate instant win for wolf seriously your stupid if u counter pick that stage when your playing a wolf. wolf just dominates the small stage with his mid ranged blaster and long ranged smash attacks n tilts.
I <3 Delfino ledge camping > blaster camping

it was a great meet really fun i think my mk improved alot

that guy that beat tedeth on 75m LOL!!! put that on youtube FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
why The Hell Didn't you Go? You Were The One Hyping It Up The Most. Could Have At Least Called To Say You Couldn't Make It. >.>

Also Scar Was Pretty Lol At The Meet. It's Always Fun To Hear A Constant Stream Of A Combination Of Blatant Obviousness And The Most Warped Strategy Commentary Ever. :d
I Did Call. Didn't Shaun Say? And In Case You Don't Know The Story Yet, My Parents Found Out What I Was Up To And Brought Down The Angry Hammer Of Asian Study Justice. Also, How Old Is Ilag?

I LAG

Smash Lord
I Did Call. Didn't Shaun Say? And In Case You Don't Know The Story Yet, My Parents Found Out What I Was Up To And Brought Down The Angry Hammer Of Asian Study Justice. Also, How Old Is Ilag?
i just turned 15 not to long ago

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
no you didn't i just said D3 is hard for ICs to chain grab.

rob vs wolf on frigate instant win for wolf seriously your stupid if u counter pick that stage when your playing a wolf.

it was a great meet really fun i think my mk improved alot

that guy that beat tedeth on 75m LOL!!! put that on youtube FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER

i just turned 15 12 not to long ago
D3 is not hard to chaingrab for ICs. Fake Scar wrong.

Instant win? Obviously not. R.O.B's best stage against a relatively easy character to gimp. Fake Scar wrong again.

Needs more 'Guide MK' tactics, clearly.

Maybe later.

Top Bottom