• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
too bad i dont own a wii

traded it in with brawl, my wii mote and tkls' wiimote for pokemon mystery dungeon

S.D

Smash Master
Yeah, used his silver hammer to off his girlfriend, teacher and judge during a murder trial. Good thing it's just LSD induced fiction by the Beatles, who else would write such a happy song about murder? Supposedly it's based on the Charles Manson murders, I say it's a product of the peace pipe.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I Did Call. Didn't Shaun Say? And In Case You Don't Know The Story Yet, My Parents Found Out What I Was Up To And Brought Down The Angry Hammer Of Asian Study Justice.
Ah, sorry to hear about that mate. And yeah, I asked if you called halfway through the day and nobody said anything, so I assumed you just didn't. :/

Also, How Old Is Ilag?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
tedeth... what's the go for tomorrow?

If it's still on, care to share some details so I know where to walk from the station? xD

tedeth

Smash Master
Fiiiine. Yeah I guess its still on if ppl want to come. 25A St George's cres aulconbridge.

Directions from the station:
-From Faulconbridge station, cross the bridge over the highway
-Go down the stairs to the right
-Keep walking until you reach St George's cres (it's the first street on the left)
-Go down street to 25A
-Enter house
-Get pwned

Let me know if you're coming I dont wanna have like 20 ppl turn up that I didn't know about.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Hi I'm new to this thread but...I'm a Western Sydney Smasher so I thought I should introduce myself here ^^
Does anyone here main Captain Falcon?
I wanna test my falcon against some other falcon and see who is the more manly =D

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Hey Zaidou =P
...do you play anyone other than Ike nowadays. DK? Link?
I think I'm going to give up on Wolf, Fox and Lucario and focus on the other guys I'm trying to main... =P
Captain Falcon, Falco, Bowser...
Any Sydney Bowsers here? =D

unreon

Smash Ace
Hi I'm new to this thread but...I'm a Western Sydney Smasher so I thought I should introduce myself here ^^
Does anyone here main Captain Falcon?
I wanna test my falcon against some other falcon and see who is the more manly =D
Doesn't Brawl Falcon suck hard?

But look up our boy Jaz. He's so awesomely nice you'd feel bad about trying to even beat him in the first place and you'd give up fast.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Jaz? Who is this...Jaz
Anyway, no I reckon Captain Falcon's pretty cool. He doesn't have many approach strategies against anyone but otherwise he's all right.
Nahhh who am I kidding he reeks.
But he's fun to play and I think I'm halfway decent with him. Ask Jing. I dunno how good people are aside from my friends...

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
lol peach in melee was a tank with 70% down smashes and...I dunno what else she had...
It seemed like she improved from melee but she's low on the tier list now.

unreon

Smash Ace
Ummm if she's lower on the tier list, doesn't that mean she's been downgraded?

Rah. I hate Peaches. All of them. (that's you, Kulla/CAO/Bjay)

And Ice Climbers. (that's you SD)
And Jiggys (that's you MTR/Salad)
And other Falcos (SS Ben)
And Foxes (Jaz)
And also non-top-tier-weird-characters like GAW and Ganondorfs and Ness and what the hell.

I hate this game.

Gords

Smash Champion
i kno one bowser called BOOZ (but only on wifi...dunno where he lives)
I know a BOOZ on wifi as well, met him from brawl central, well i havent actually met him yet i dont think. i think he is melbourne though cant remember. maybe i should check there nintendo hub again, havent really checked that site since....... well cant remember, its been that long.

S.D

Smash Master
Brawl Falcon gets beaten by Wario using nothing but his nuetral b bite move, that's how poor his priority is and therein lies his ****ness.

Awww Jason don't be like that, turn all that negativity into anger and use it in crews ROAR!

Top Bottom