• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

Zero

Smash Hero

Dedu

Smash Lord
yey...

At Maitland? That's quite a journey. I'm gunna have to try and convince my folks if I can use the car instead of catching the train to SD's before heading off to yours on sunday morning.

S.D

Smash Master
Kay-o so who is staying over on Saturday night so i know how many i need to get?

EA
Gords
Idontgotaname
Meteor?
Stu?

Bring a sleeping bag too if possible.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Stu is coming.

Stu wants to know what trains Gordywordy and E_pill are catching on Saturday.
hmmm...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Stu said:
Stu wants to know what trains Gordywordy and E_pill are catching on Saturday.
If Stu wants to catch the same train as us, Stu should get the 5:28pm Newcastle sevice from Strathfield (or alternatively from Central at ~5:16pm).

Girl said:
Oh, if anyone's interested... http://i37.tinypic.com/2lc215c.png

THINGS TO KNOW. Each folder represents the entire compilation of an anime (episodes/movies/extras/etc). DragonBall/FMA has all the episodes but none of the OVAs/similar (although I have the FMA movie). Otherwise the rest should be obvious.

Also feel free to go through the rest of the drive and leech whatever. I don't really have anything on there I mind people seeing (that isn't obvious).

Gords

Smash Champion
ok i think it is pretty certain that i will be catching the 5:15pm train from central arriving at cardiff at 7:35pm. it may be a good idea for everyone that wants to catch this train from central that we meet up on the relavant platform (probs patform 10) at about 5:05pm. that way we can all be together. also being platform 10 we will probs be sitting toward the back of the train so people that will be getting on at strathfield at 5:28pm can look for us there.
All this cool with everyone?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Haha, we'll need more than 5 with bags and stuff. :D

Gords - Sounds like a plan, see you tomorrow.

EDIT: OH. I'll bring my DS. Mario Kart, Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon... the usual. Just in case anyone wants to play. :D

Dedu

Smash Lord
i shotgun SD's bed. [/sarcasm]

Haha shotguns fail anyways.
Best he can do is chuck us in a room and let us ***** over who sleeps where...

hmmm...

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I suggest people download an irc client and connect to irc.rizon.net and then join #fsn :D

It's shaping up to be a great meet. Pretty exciting. Nice to see you coming Defiled, I'd like to play a few games against you and your ROB.

Dedu

Smash Lord
i noticed that too i don't got a name.

日曜日ですね?
エンンン…

Dedu

Smash Lord
and boring to watch.

A UFO would be much better. No traffic lights, no cars just a free air ride straight to Newy at top speeds of over 5000ks an hour.

Newy would seem like a 5min trip using that mode of transport.
hmmm...

Gords

Smash Champion
guys the train trip will only be about 2 and half hours. That's pretty short if you ask me, try catching a train to Melbourne.... Way too long, I'm not taking that 10+ hours trip agian. I will pay for flight and do in 1-2 hours.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Haha well it's about 4 hours for me. xD

My typical Hunter meet involves about 10 hours by train, Gords. :p

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
My typical Hunter meet takes about 20 minutes on average :D

Today is practice day.

Tomorrow is noodle eating day.

Dedu

Smash Lord
guys the train trip will only be about 2 and half hours. That's pretty short if you ask me, try catching a train to Melbourne.... Way too long, I'm not taking that 10+ hours trip agian.
I know what you mean Gords. I took a train trip to Brisbane from Sydney that took aaages.

Plane trips are the better option yeah.
hmmm...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh but in all seriousness guys.

I am looking for the team members for the Don't come NSW Brawl Crew.

I definitely do not have a good idea of who I should be picking to cover almost HALF of the required members.

Any and every meet I am attending which has a large array of people attending are being 'secretly' tested. And if possible I'd love some sound of round robinnish mini tournament going along.

If you're going to these, and I or my evil representatives are there, they are out to find the best and brightest for the team.

TRAIN HARD!

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
im leaving in 5 minutes. see you all soon(ish). where do we want to meet at central? the train leves from platform 10. ill arrive at 5, so i'll try to secure some seats. how many people are going from central? and we still in second carriage from front? btw, wont be posting anymore, but still reading this thread now and then

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yay also leaving in ~5min.

idontgottaname - I say we follow Dedu's lead and meet up outside Central's Hungy Jacks at around 5. Since he said he'll be hanging around there, that's what I'll be doing, anyway.

Shaya - There's ****ing two of me, I only need to train half as hard!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Hungry Jacks is a good spot to hang around.

Don't worry about being shocked by the hobo population at central - they won't be carrying knives and are happy for you to give them food if you've had enough from Hungry Jacks...

Top Bottom