• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Double posting, but if anyone living in the Hunter Valley wants a few local matches which isn't at a meet, just send me a PM. I wouldn't say I'm good but TESTING IS OVER :D and I need someone to brawl with!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm so pissed that I missed that due to tests. Anyway, any particular day in mind? I might even try to get EA up here for awhile.

S.D

Smash Master
I got a uni break coming up next week so I'm pretty much free anytime. Yeah the tourney was a lot of fun, you'll have to make the trek with us next time.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Seeing as though people seem interested, I might see if I can host a small meet at my place next week. Only about 5 or 6 people though, my house is a tad small. Will post back with details of plan tomorrow.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If SD goes, I will make the trek fo sho, DVDR and all.

And what a trek it is.

Tom make sure there's a second TV.

Zero

Smash Hero
Tom has two TV's, a good one and a **** one. I'm right to go as well, as expected, I'm the only one here who actually knows where his house is. =d

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Currently, Wednesday the 1st looks to be the best bet from about 10am to 4pm. Brawl with some melee if wanted.

So far I have

1)S.D
2)e_alert
3)Zero_
4)Myself
5)DanAU (asked via irc)

Maybe 1 or 2 more but that's about it for the size of my house

Foodwise there is a KFC up the road if you want it but they'll probably be food at my house.

I need Wii consoles as well. Message me/post if you can provide.

More information later

Oh, Contact me via msn (<----) or join #fsn on irc.rizon.net and ask for Summoner.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm bringing Wii/Brawl/Melee.

If you don't use them I'll ****ing kill you. :D

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
>Screw Melee
>Smashboards

I'd watch out behind you Zero_. Those be fighting words around here.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Speaking of.

SD. Melee. Icies ditto. I CHALLENGE YOU
even though you'll probably hand my *** to me given I suck at Melee

Anyway I'll probably get leaving soonish. Long trip is long.

S.D

Smash Master
Good meet everyone - Thanks again for hosting Summoner and it was great to meet you all.

EA - You keep getting better every time I see you, even though this was the first time we'd played any matches. Keep working on those IC's those chain grabs are lethal.

Zero - Top quality Zamus man, you showed me plenty I'd never seen before and we had some really epic matches throughout the day. Come to the next tourney and blow some people away - surprise spike ftw.

Summoner - Thanks for the meet Tom! You've got a nice Kirby and a good attitude to the game - SUICIDE!!!

Dan - Didn't get to play too many matches but had some fun ones when we did. Try to avoid using Weegee's forward b headbutt so much - its easily punished, knock that out of your game and you'll be whaling on m2k in no time :p

Thanks again guys - will have to do something again soon.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Kind words from S.D.

Lack of posting due to EA and I staying up until 4am smashing. It was a great day and I'm really glad I hosted it. Pity about my Gotgames match with EA. That spike you landed in the second round was dodgy as, good games though ;-;. EDIT: PICTURES NOW

And what would the day be without some brilliant photos

DanAU

Smash Rookie
Thanks SD, good to meet you. If I want to get competitive I'll have to train up or whatever, but I guess it's mainly just for fun. Thanks for the tips though :D

Zero

Smash Hero
Lol, no photos of me or SD. I took two photos so I'll post them here.

And just for Tom, I'll grace the thread with an image of me.

The meet was a great success, I'll see if I can host one in the next few weeks, to trouble EA again. :D

After playing you, SD, I see why you won BOOST. You are very good and I apologise if we weren't enough challenge for you. Nathan, it's always fun playing you and robbing you of your money. 20c was gained, and not spent on lollies the next day. All in all, it was a great day and I hope theres many more to come.

S.D

Smash Master
Lmao at EA in some of those photos :p

@ Zero - There was defo no lack of challenge - there were plenty of close matches throughout the day with everyone and I think that you would all surprise a lot of people in the Sydney scene. It's always good to play quality opposition :)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I had fun on Wednesday and actually think I got better because of the day :D

<3 Bowser's sideb

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
YAY FINALLY A CHANCE TO POST SHOUTOUTS.

Tom - Thanks for hosting, thanks for letting me stay the night, thanks for everything. You're awesome, your family's awesome, the entire thing was awesome. Had a blast!

Dan - WE FINALLY MEET. O: (You're better than I expected. Stop putting yourself down about it k?)

Andrewwwwwwwwwwwwww - ENJOY MY $10.20 BIZNATCH? :< I WILL EARN IT BACK, I WAS SANDBAGGING IN THOSE MONEY MATCHES

Mikey - Did you even play Smash at the meet? xD

SD - Awesomesauce to finally play you. Icies ditto ftw, that was a close one. I guess your lack of knowledge/experiece/whateveryouwannacallitreally in that particular matchup showed, since you were kicking my *** in all our other Melee matches. xD

I'll get those vids up ASAP, although don't expect them within the next week or so since I have a lot of **** on my hands right now.

Zero said:
It seems like he didn't open his eyes once during the day, haha.
Using my eyesight is a waste of energy. I have no need to open my eyes to kick your ***** at Smash, so therefore I close them and use the would-be-wasted energy on other things (such as my innate mind reading ability). none of you were a challenge.
Well maybe I peeked once or twice playing SD. D:

S.D

Smash Master
lmao at Icies ditto.

I'd never do it in a competitive situation. It makes my head melt and brains explode but it was fun :)

Good to play you too EA, next time we shall play more and I will share more Icies secrets.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Unlike to bring TVs but consoles shall be coming if I go (it's looking good). If there's going to be smash 64 there I'll bring some controllers too :D

Top Bottom