• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
The 20th of May works great for me. Also ACT tournaments were the best.
Eating fake vegetarian meat food stuff with luke almost crashing his car because he wasn't good enough was the best. Oh and Luke ripping his pants trying to kick something, classic.

Gords

Smash Champion
im serious, i really enjoyed teaming with foxy and feel bad that i had to leave without finshing doubles with him, especailly since we were playing well,

also i should have friday and sat off in may and should find it easy to get sunday 20th off

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Gords, since FIOD isn't going, if I get my schedule changed are we teaming?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
let's be fair here, as aero is probably one of the few aussies other than myself who has actually spoken to lux beyond random posts on this board, as much as I hate to admit it he has earned his right to make buddy-buddy jokes with him. fwiw i don't think aero was trying to be disrespectful to whatever special bond ws might have with lux.

also gords it totally did go over your head so be quiet lol.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
The internet strikes again! Confusion and chaos spreads like a plague as people begin to realise that they are trying to communicate complex mixtures of emotion and meaning through a medium restricted to cold corruptible words.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
The internet strikes again! Confusion and chaos spreads like a plague as people begin to realise that they are trying to communicate complex mixtures of emotion and meaning through a medium restricted to cold corruptible words.
Yeah, it happens. :/

So I should be able to come to a tourny sometime in the future, assuming I can get my brother motivated. I also haven't played brawl in a couple months, so soon i'll set it back up and see if I can scrape all the rust off.

Oh! That is, assuming you guys want me there... *cowers in shadows*

Someone has to tell Moxie and Enemy so we can all MK DITTO IN DOUBLES.

Yay.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I'm now quite hyped for this, despite being a month away (all going to plan). Dammit iKill, why must you do this to me.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I am prematurely hyped for this next tourney, and it's all your fault. Now I'm gonna be hyped for the next month.

ALSO! People should bring recording setups =D

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Can't people just save the replays and send them to people who have recording setups and can record them at home?

escro

Smash Ace
the people who can do that are the people who are asked to bring setups directly to tourney, usually.
also i doubt everyone even has infinite replay codes on, or if their wii's are even hacked to start with.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
the people who can do that are the people who are asked to bring setups directly to tourney, usually.
also i doubt everyone even has infinite replay codes on, or if their wii's are even hacked to start with.
You'd be surprised. The hax run pretty deep in this community.

I brought my recording **** but noone told me which games they wanted recorded, and by the time I found out finals and such were being played they were pretty much over anyway. I'll be more proactive about watching the bracket and keeping track of this **** next time so stuff actually gets recorded.

Gords

Smash Champion
please record all of my matches, i want critique and if i play like i was last time i could make a combo vid. i waould ask you EA but then smash bros. 7 would be out before it gets done.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ikilllyzzzz <33333

Everyone should get EA to hacks up your wii though. Its mega handy for brawl, mostly for infinite replay and saving name tags in replays. Also Free camera is amazing too.

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Ikilllyzzzz <33333

Everyone should get EA to hacks up your wii though. Its mega handy for brawl, mostly for infinite replay and saving name tags in replays. Also Free camera is amazing too.
Everyone should get themselves to hacks up their wiis. If I've done it, then it's not too hard. Also, I totally agree with infinite replay, saving tags and free camera being really good.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I am the salt that he didn't force frame advance onto all of you

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Everyone should hack their wii
Then get a NTSC version of SSBB
Then get Project Melee
Then run a P:M tourney

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I am the salt that he didn't force frame advance onto all of you
dude you were so against frame advance what are you talking about

also I totally did try to force frame advance onto foxy but he didnt care, i doubt anyone else would care any more. :p

Top Bottom