• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

Gords

Smash Champion
oh god ted, that was hilarious, anyways i probs wont be there 22nd either unless i get the night off work which unlikely, if however i manage to ge the days off work for BAM i might come and call in sick again. we will have to see

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I wish we could move the date for this. =/

:phone:

swordsaint

Smash Master
kay, so SATURDAY (gords >_>) is last chance to return my psp. i hate doing this, but if i dont get it, police it is.

How unpleasant.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Usual offer of lifts from Redfern Saturday morning for anyone who expresses interest.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol gords, of all the things to call him out on....

anyway idk what my plans for saturday are. probably something like give zxv my ****, go to animania for a while w/ escro, and show up in the arvo sometime. we'll see.

Gords

Smash Champion
where and when is animania, i may show up as well for a bit, doubt ill be going to the tourney though, if i do it will be only for some friendlies since i have work that night.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Thank God I'm not the only one who can't enter because of work johns.

Yodha

Smash Cadet
Fuuu, got commitments that day.

Ice skating, then friends in the arvo? *cries*
Thought the 22nd was a Sunday -_-; Thanks Gords.

Oh well, there's a week of dat BAM next week :-D
Be good to see you there next week in Melbourne if you're coming?

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Yodha, I tried to PM you. Where are you staying for BAM? I desperately need someone to chip in for a hotel room with me if I am to go.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Fuuu, got commitments that day.

Ice skating, then friends in the arvo? *cries*
Thought the 22nd was a Sunday -_-; Thanks Gords.

Oh well, there's a week of dat BAM next week :-D
Be good to see you there next week in Melbourne if you're coming?
Not coming.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking the hotel upstairs from the venue, haven't seen anything about it being booked out

Yodha

Smash Cadet
Hotels are usually redunkulously expensiiiiive!
Have booked into a hostel - only $30 per night, incase no housing offers come up this week.

Speaking of this saturday, may be able to make it - depends what my friends say re that arvo.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yeah hotel it at the venue for the few nights, heaps of players staying there, even melb playerssss

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
well i just booked a room at Causeway Inn for Fri-Sun, it's about 5 minutes walking away from the venue. If anyone wants to chip in for the room just let me know

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I approve of the title of this thread as it is also the title of my tournament :D

Coincidence? I think not

tedeth

Smash Master
Just a reminder, we are in the room a cross the hall from our usual room tomorrow so you will not be able to enter through our usual room. To enter you may need to go upstairs and through the bowling alley. I'm sure you'll all figure it out.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Alright Martin, I'll pick you up from Redfern at 10:15-10:30 as usual. Anyone else who'd like a lift, post here tonight so that I know to wait for you.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
LOL Martin when I said I was coming, I didn't mean I was gonna play at the tournament! XDDD

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
You totally could have been part of it though. If I had to leave early, I'd probably ask if I could go as far in the bracket as possible and then resign.

But thanks for coming, even though you had work. It was good seeing you again.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
You totally could have been part of it though. If I had to leave early, I'd probably ask if I could go as far in the bracket as possible and then resign.

But thanks for coming, even though you had work. It was good seeing you again.

Aww well hey you're quite welcome! Ha I'll remember to do that next time for sure. It was definitely good seeing you again, buddy. <3

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Best moment of the tournament: zxv telling RJ and Chao to hurry up and play their doubles match. The look of confusion in RJ's eyes: priceless :p

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Best moment of the tournament: zxv telling RJ and Chao to hurry up and play their doubles match. The look of confusion in RJ's eyes: priceless :p
Thankfully I have ZXV's number and he's got mine so I can tell him if I'm entering or not for next time. HAHAHA! Would've been nice to have stuck around longer, I'll admit. =(

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey guys! I'm flying in to Sydney on the 27th or 28th (aka this week sometime :p ) and I should be in Sydney for about a month-ish.

I know you guys have had a really busy September but I don't suppose there's room in mid-october to get a tourny going? I took my wii out here with me, i've played so much, learnt so much and I think I need to vent my new skills on something other than my brother or i'll go insane! :D :p

Top Bottom