• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

Gords

Smash Champion
darn, wrong weekend Cao, your here right in the middle of tourneys, although ted or bryte might be up for some smash. unfortunately i have to work so I probs wont play any. I dont even know yet if i can go to BAM. if i can i hope i can get some last minute housing though

cheese619

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Escro for being the f***ing boss. I'll be at Flint Michigan Megabowl, possibly with Luke and Seb if things work out. Also what were the results of the tournament?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Gords for being boss at t-link. Gj beating me in melee, gonna own you next time. also, that nikita.
Shoutouts to Imperfect, awesome training partner and great dude. Da bess, congrats on 4th in melee
Shoutouts to RJ it was good to meet you and see the ungodly peach, remind me never play spacies against you.
Shoutouts to Shaya for being a beautiful man. (no homo) Wanna play some friendlies with you just for old times sake
Shoutouts to Stu, good to see you at a tourney after all this time. You are better than before. Killed me in doubles more than the other guys but thats ok, I wasnt really raging at you i am just hyper competitive.
Shoutouts to tedxv for winning and being boss and stuff.
Shoutouts to omochicken, not sure why you took me to yoshis twice but it was good games
Shoutouts to orca, that nikita.
Shoutouts to Escro, didnt get to see you much but wanna get some friendlies in next tourney?
Shoutouts to patv for not quiting
Shoutouts to EA for telling me to stomp Gords, someone has to believe in me ;)
Shoutouts to invisi, still think that face you pulled was the scariest thing i have ever seen.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Shoutouts to Gords for being boss at t-link. Gj beating me in melee, gonna own you next time. also, that nikita.
Shoutouts to Imperfect, awesome training partner and great dude. Da bess, congrats on 4th in melee
Shoutouts to RJ it was good to meet you and see the ungodly peach, remind me never play spacies against you.
Shoutouts to Shaya for being a beautiful man. (no homo) Wanna play some friendlies with you just for old times sake
Shoutouts to Stu, good to see you at a tourney after all this time. You are better than before. Killed me in doubles more than the other guys but thats ok, I wasnt really raging at you i am just hyper competitive.
Shoutouts to tedxv for winning and being boss and stuff.
Shoutouts to omochicken, not sure why you took me to yoshis twice but it was good games
Shoutouts to orca, that nikita.
Shoutouts to Escro, didnt get to see you much but wanna get some friendlies in next tourney?
Shoutouts to patv for not quiting
Shoutouts to EA for telling me to stomp Gords, someone has to believe in me ;)
Shoutouts to invisi, still think that face you pulled was the scariest thing i have ever seen.
LOL Most of Armada's matches are against space animals, which is why I can almost emulate what he does. I'm gonna keep practicing these match-ups as well as the likes of Sheik, Falcon, Marth, and Ganon more so that I can do even better next time. Thanks for the compliment though! :grin:

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Ted will probably post the full results eventually, but these are the ones i know:
Melee Singles:
1. Ted
2. RJ.
3. zxv
4. Imp
5. Gords
5. iKill

Melee doubles:
1. Tedxv
2. RJ & Imp
3. Gords & iKill
4. Scoot & EA
5. Stereo & Stu

Project M singles:
1. Ted
2. zxv
3. RJ
4. Imp
5. iKill
5. Shaya

Can't quite remember the rest, also don't know for sure if Ted beat zxv in PM grand finals, but zxv beat RJ in loser's finals in what was the closest set I saw all day. So many great sets this tournament!

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
American player out of the New York scene. Really solid Peach player! No vids I'm afraid, why don't you come down for the next one and give us all a run for our money?

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Victoria nowadays JP. Living in the Latrobe Valley about an hour and a half out of Melbourne. Guess I'm just a scene *****.

Is RJ permanent or temporary Aus? And yes I will MM his Peach for $100+ with Fox XD
$100? I'll do money matches, but not with that much money. XD

Australian Citizen since 2005. I was in America as a student. :)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Heh, sort of a dic-kish thing to say. But yeah, maybe you too should come to the next tournament and find out if its the character or the player!

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't see anyone else around here, so I must be talking to you

/misquoting_TaxiDriver

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Eh I'm not that good yet. I need to keep practicing and also watch more videos.

Yodha

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, sorry hadn't been on here in a while - it was a fun tourney while it lasted, as much as it had been pretty ****. Being out of the scene for the last three years does that to you, and I have to say many thanks to Ted and Imp (?) for those melee battles. Getting four stocked ain't an easy thing to deal with, but with every battle I was getting closer to getting around those crazy fast combo shots, esp with Ted's Falco!

Overall, everyone got soooooo much better in melee, so it was quite challenging to keep up, but thanks for all your patience in the friendlies!

Ted - damn, you the man! TeDeath, indeed!
Gords - I was expecting nothing more than a very good performance from you since our last battles in Melbourne three years ago! That Sheik is getting better the more you play, even when you just about played brawl all day!
Zxv - shame we didn't get any battles in! You seemed a pretty cool guy, glad to get to know you!
Shaya - Still the anime freak as ever! No battles tho in melee? Were you more into Brawl this time round?
PlanetStereo - I know i know, and yes, you didn't have that ragequit look on your face after we lost in the losers. My bad, next time we'll do better - we play pretty good as a team though, needs more work on my part to be honest :)
Escro - the most tech Peach ever. Man those aerials are too fast to keep up - you'll have a ball with Cao one day :-)
RJ<3 (Not sure who played the Roy) - ****, that sword was beast man! You were with it, trying your best to beat me in the losers and you sure deserved it! Good games!

Imperfect: Zakido lives in a dishwasher. No need to listen to the fap fap fap of the fan washing dishes into the drain.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
I think by Escro you mean RJ, and by RJ you mean Invisi. RJ is the crazy technical Peach, and Invisi is the Roy player. But yeah, good games! I can tell you have the technical skill down and I'm sure you'll learn to apply it with greater efficiency if you keep coming to the Sydney tournaments:) Getting 4 stocked can be demoralizing, but we've all been there and at the end of the day its a lot more helpful than only playing against people who don't challenge you!

Hehe, don't worry about me and Zakido, I just don't like when people discredit the efforts of other players. Especially when those players are humble, genuinely nice people like RJ, zxv and Ted.

Cheese: are you going to BAM? Who are you teaming with? Since I don't know a lot of the players in the Aussie scene I would prefer to team with someone I have played so I know what their skill level is.

Yodha

Smash Cadet
Ah gotcha, thanks Imperfect! Sure thing, will keep it up - the next is at the 22nd right?

Speaking of BAM, I don't hear anything about who's staying at where and when - be good to work out what's happening... :awesome:

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm teaming with Luke at BAM ImperfeCT. Although I'd love to team with you at some point in the future. As far as housing goes, ask Ted or Luke and maybe they'll be able to sort something out for you as they know everyone in the scene.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Well Luke is banned and Ted is still MIA. I'm expecting to hear from him regarding power rankings discussion as well as this super secret round robin thing that may or may not happen at some point in the near future;) Hopefully he can pull some strings for me and recommend to me what players I could/should be teaming with at BAM.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
zakido is bad cant beat dekar what a bad useless silly idot player 2/10 would not reccomend

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I'll happily play anyone, regardless of skill level. Gotta be flexible here! :)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
well yeah, but at the same time I want to do well and would like to see what options I have available. Come to BAM with me RJ!

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
well yeah, but at the same time I want to do well and would like to see what options I have available. Come to BAM with me RJ!
Sorry I can't. Have fun over there though.

I'm still waiting for the full results. I hope Ted will put them up soon!

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I can't. Have fun over there though.

I'm still waiting for the full results. I hope Ted will put them up soon!
Well I'm not sure I'm going yet. Would love to, but I would have to have housing and preferably a teammate sorted out first.

Top Bottom