• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
GET HYPED

Also, offering my usual lifts between Redfern station and the venue. Not sure how many car spaces I have yet, but make sure you let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know if I have space for you.

Also also, should I bring the big CRT I keep in my room? You guys know the one. If it won't be needed I won't bother, but if you think it'll be needed I'll try to bring it.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
you should bring it, much better use of space/power than that lcd

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Memes aside, if I am reading this right, there's a tourney at the Mascot Superbowl on the 9th and the 22nd of September??
Yep.

Also, offering my usual lifts between Redfern station and the venue. Not sure how many car spaces I have yet, but make sure you let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know if I have space for you.
I'd like to go with you from Redfern if that's okay.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Oh yes! Time to get hype!!!

Will there be a PM side tourney per chance?

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Ted you may want to update the first post and title to raise awareness. As of now the announcement is hidden in the ocean of pages.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I don't care WHO has my psp, but BRING IT. With my charger for the love of god.

If it's troubling for people on the pr panel, I will not compete in singles, but srsly, I just really want it back >_>

Yodha

Smash Cadet
Cool thanks Luxraygo!

Okies what time to get off in redfern on the 9th?
Count me in aye.

Ted you may want to update the first post and title to raise awareness. As of now the announcement is hidden in the ocean of pages.
Like +1

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I might come a little late, but I'd be delighted to come over.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Alright, I'll have car space for Escro and Martin, and possibly one more person. See you guys at Redfern station, 10:30 am Sunday

Also, Martin & RJ, what time are you guys planning to meet up for Sci Revue tomorrow?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
It would probably be cheaper for me flight wise to fly down to sydney and road trip with Luke and Ted etc to Melbourne then to fly directly to Melbourne.

Problem is I'd end up spending more money of food and stuff and I've just recently moved house so I'm currently throwing money towards stuff I need for the place lol (and on top of that there's Bond to pay)

If I could get some kind of sponsorship to the tournament I'd definately go but I don't think I deserve it.
I'll give Ted or someone a call later today to talk about this stuff.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Uh, I'd say not. It's in Mascot. Check the first post, all the details except the date are correct.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
:O

Invisi, you changed your location. Didn't notice until just then. :p

Also, I hope you do really well invis, you deserve to get a great place. :)

Gords

Smash Champion
thinking of calling in sick so i dont have to leave early, if i stay the whole time did you want to stay at mine escro sunday night so you are at uni for monday?

Imperfect, i will definitely have my PM setup with me

Gords

Smash Champion
No problem escro, I'm definately not going to work, I'm starting to feel a little sick if you know what I mean;)

tedeth

Smash Master
By the way guys, at the venue tomorrow, we can't actually go upstairs after 8pm as there is a private function up there. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for an awesome tournament guys! Ted is just too good at smash, looking forward to hashing out the new Melee rankings with you and Bryte, although it won't be very easy with all these crazy results!

RJ: You did amazing. I am truly impressed with you, hope you can make it next time so we can keep improving on our team-play.

ZXV: I expect you to come back stronger, better and meaner than ever at the next one. Shame I didn't get to play you in singles or friendlies at all this time, but you gave me the Mario-whooping of the century in PM, so I guess that will have to suffice for now!

Shaya: You know what I'm gonna say. To be continued at the next tournament....

Everyone else that played the two cool versions of smash: You're all awesome.

Had a great time, I really appreciate you guys hosting these things. So much fun. Oh, and there's some murmuring about a round robin... mad hype much?

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Nothing official, no, but there has been some murmuring, and it would probably affect you if it were to happen!

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I had fun! ^_^

Keeno

Smash Rookie
Great turn out, wish I was there from the start to join the tournament. Only managed to get some friendlies against RJ and nathan though. I'll be sure to join up next tournament!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
shoutouts to gords & invisi for making me actually give a **** how well i was playing on sunday.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Heh, thanks EA. Still kinda salty that I haven't been able to beat you ever since you figured out that you had to ban Smashville. Guess I'll just have to learn to beat you on Battlefield!

Also, PLAY MORE ICs IN FRIENDLIES. We can't learn the matchup if you never play them =(

But always a challenge playing you, and challenges are fun =)

escro

Smash Ace
shoutouts to ted for being an amazing TO
shoutouts to zxv for actually TOing and being great
shoutouts to scoot for coming, good to see you're doing well
shoutouts to EA for being cool and having a **** Nana
shoutouts to martin for beating shaya
shoutouts to invisi for the lift, thanks man.
shoutouts to shaya for putting up with how bad my wolf and link was, and thanks for the critique.
shoutouts to gords for letting me stay over at your place
shoutouts to sam for ****** me with oil panic 3 times =(
AND shoutouts to luke, joe and seb who should have come =(

great tourney. did **** but had fun lol

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lmao id have to play friendlies in the first place to do that.

thanks escro. :D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I can't wait to see the full results. I wanna see how everyone did. =D

:phone:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
will be in sydney this thursday til monday -- looking for melee training buddies.

/tedzxvgetatmeplz<3

Top Bottom