• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Zorsy

Smash Rookie
good tourney guys would've liked to see better on time stuff but w/e maybe because i was impatient to leave.

but there needs to be more melee players!

that meteor guy is hella good, nice puff, ffs i hate puff

edit: also u guys got poor taste in anime get at me when u see me in the street maybe ill give u some good series'
Keru!

its julian, GG in melee, outplayed me on the day.. i need to learn my shiek matchup a bit more.

Question! what do you use to record? and where can i get one? i'd like to see how i play so i can improve a bit more and perhaps upload when i have friendlies etc. AAAAND sorry for potentially keeping you from leaving as well.. blah >.< almost missed my last bus.

GOOD TOURNEY but.

zxv, umm if i am in PR name me as zorsy instead of julian k thanks.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
So Shoutouts while i can be bothered:

Leisha: Thanks for teaming brawl. You basically carried us the whole way. :) 5th aint so bad i guess
Ikill: Awesome work in melee teams, we nearly had them, so close. Your sheik is better than you falcon. just for next time ;) nice in brawl
andrew: congrats on second, you deserved it and its a long time coming. (must have been all that secret training at my place :p)
keru + aaron: we nearly had you in melee, so close. oh well there is always next time.
Julian: nice friendlies in melee, I think we are pretty evenly matched.
Shaya: gords and my 'team combo' aka double gimp on you and M (for meteor) was lol and so fun. Nice on first, back on top ;)
M: ^see above. also, thanks for the chips
ted: wow, our set was like way closer than i thought it would be, not sure if you were sandbagging though, nice wins in doubles.
druckey: lol grab release :D
Summoner and zxv: If i had ended up playing you guys i would have won obviously :p. Instead i was emo and left early...lol

Quick someone else do shoutouts so i dont seem to.........over-eager

S.D

Smash Master
Keru!

its julian, GG in melee, outplayed me on the day.. i need to learn my shiek matchup a bit more.

Question! what do you use to record? and where can i get one? i'd like to see how i play so i can improve a bit more and perhaps upload when i have friendlies etc. AAAAND sorry for potentially keeping you from leaving as well.. blah >.< almost missed my last bus.

GOOD TOURNEY but.

zxv, umm if i am in PR name me as zorsy instead of julian k thanks.
Get a capture device for your laptop - it's very simple. Attach capture to AV out and get a program to record. Many capture devices come with a program eg: Elgato

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
So Shoutouts while i can be bothered:

Quick someone else do shoutouts so i dont seem to.........over-eager
Alright. SHOUTOUTS

Rad- Get Better
Stereo- We will get better, trust me
Summoner- I always enjoy playing against you. Good Games
Liam- Good games, Pokemon Stadium is stupid
Leisha- Good games. I only won cuz of port priority
M- Sonic is 2g
Ted- First time i ever played you in a set. You are extremely good
Shaya- Thanks for the Snake tip
Andrew-What happened?

Short and Sweet xP

Zero

Smash Hero
Shoutouts, haven't done these in awhile! :O

Shaya: I have much yet to learn if I want to defeat you. :(
Zxv: The games against you were incredibly clutch on my part. That being said, **** Snake and thank **** for combos! :D
Tedeth: Bad day, man. :\
MeteorPlaying against Sonic is so frustrating :(
Liam: My Marth is kinda the best in the world.
Patv: GGs, better luck next time I guess.
Rad: IMO you should have stuck with Marth, tournaments aren't for learning matchups.
iKill: You're a king!!!
EA: The King of Evil and Presents! Thanks so much :D
Toby: :)
Leisha: Matching Christmas hats! :bee: Best sticker hijack as well too!
Druckey: :( Good luck in Canberra!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer

haha I may have entered if you came though :p
oh, shaya. what makes you think whether i care about you entering melee or not? our relationship wasnt founded on smash! i was supposed to team with zxv though, so i felt bit bad for him, also cus he wants to beat me like ted does :p

Top Bottom