• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

druckey

Smash Apprentice
now it's a week away i've come to realise that:

what's our situation with televisions and stuff?

I can bring Wii and Brawl.

I may not have a car that day, so unless someone can give me a lift I won't be bringing my tv with me as I normally do.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Alright making a list of people who would play blazblue, I would probs make it free or 2 bucks to enter. This is assuming I can be bothered to bring my x-brick along and get enough interest so far we have. Also it will be continuum shift, not calamity trigger.

Me
My brother
Summoner
IKill
Toby
Andrew
EA

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if I'm at the tourney, I will not relent untill a game of basketball is played.

will probably end up with me lying on the court, dying a fitness (or lack thereof) related death

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I still havnt decided if I want to go or not, but if I do, I did promise I'd team with you for the next sydney tourney if your up for it.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm taking monday off as well now, so i have sunday night to enjoy doing **** all with you guys

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Am coming, bringing 1 tv wii gc set. have to leave by like 4 though? Anyone team for doubles with me? What did we decide?

PS Also, have just got homebrew so was wondering what people recommend i download with my wii??

planetstereo

Smash Ace
It seems I need one for brawl.......idk

Also: Was playing with some lvl 9s just then, was wondering if marth has any sort of fthrow >spike on snake. I dont know but it seems that I could do it at some percentages.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
So what time is this **** getting started. Also EA could you bring your hard-drive with anime plux. You can have all the stuff I have although it is very likely that you already have it all.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Am coming, bringing 1 tv wii gc set. have to leave by like 4 though? Anyone team for doubles with me? What did we decide?

PS Also, have just got homebrew so was wondering what people recommend i download with my wii??
Lol, want your sensor bar back...? We haven't had a tourney in ages... >_>

Top Bottom