• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Fridays would be excellent and I'd probably be willing to take the Metro if I can't get a ride from someone. (I have gas money! :070:)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Friday it is!

Melee Bi-weekly will be THIS FRIDAY! May 1st, 2009.

More details will come later in my actual bi-weekly thread.

Krnred - you could probably ask shinku to come and pick you up from the metro.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Shinku you need to start picking me up, and we need to start teaming at tourney's. You know my jiggs ***** =D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it will be at chus im sure. ill try to come if i can get a ride down and get dk smash/hat/wife/ee to come maybe.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
yep chu is a pretty cool dude, thanks for helping us out

I might be able to come this friday but i have work at 4 so i'll only be able to stay a few hours

ChuDat

Smash Master
dont get discouraged if a lot of people dont go, chu. very short notice
Oh I know. I just don't want my tournament to turn into some big smashfest. Hope you and Baltimore can make it.

Yeah Shinku, it's going to be at my place.

I'll be announcing the date on my bi-weekly thread shortly. You guys should post there instead, more people look at that and it should raise attendance.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
is there anything happening this weekend? I want to go to a melee tournament while i am here in nova if possible..smashfests would also be great if anyone knows of some.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I'm hosting a Melee tournament this Friday. Check my bi-weekly thread for more information about it. Hope to see you guys there! Let me know what time is convenient for u guys

skyheart

Smash Lord
i dunno i might come, but i just dont like that fact that i have to pay when I could just go to another smashfest thats free the day after. But ehhh I guess this one will def have more people and more competition. hmmmm i might go depends on if my friends wanna go or not.

Shinku

Smash Champion
you really should try n come. since your always talking about how you should get better, you need competition and you want to get serious in melee. if you *supposedly* get like 1st or 2nd, that's a good start LOL

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
i dunno i might come, but i just dont like that fact that i have to pay when I could just go to another smashfest thats free the day after. But ehhh I guess this one will def have more people and more competition. hmmmm i might go depends on if my friends wanna go or not.
which other smashfest are you talking about?

i could search it by myself but that would take effort on my part

skyheart

Smash Lord
yeah reeeco what chu talkin bout bra

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
sup guise i'm back lolz

If you're wondering what happened, I'll tell you in person, just ask when you're there.

Next date is undecided. Maybe the 20th, maybe the 27th. Gotta get some stuff sorted out -- after all, I have been gone for six weeks.

Top Bottom