• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
When is the next actual tournament? I'll come to that, especially if there's crews.

Me, DOSV, (Hat?) etc., in crews let's gosters. Bmore'sssssssss.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
omg John lez goez. Official Melee crewbattle roster for next possible tourney: Plank, DOSV, Btree, not Hat because he doesn't like Melee enough wtff. So clearly NightmareKK.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
my falcon is going to be pretty rude to you guys today

although it looks like most of the regulars that **** me are going to chu's so there isn't as much rude-ing to do

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
lol i posted this big thread in the falcon forums about tech chasing marth, and now i bet not a single marth player will actually show up today

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dosv and I are coming.

No Face - I'll play Marth!

Rang3 - sorry dude, if you go to a Melee thing, I'd clearly choose you over NKK LOL. I just said Vince cause you don't like Melee as much. <3

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
oh, double post for dosv:

Times, Sonic:
---
AI1 - 0:44
AI2 - 1:17
HC1 - 0:52
HC2 - 0:25
MG1 - 0:50
MG2 - 0:46
CN1 - 0:44
CN2 - 1:56
IC1 - 1:42
IC2 - 0:51
LB1 - 0:53
LB2 - 1:06
MH1 - 0:44
MH2 - 1:09
FB1 - 1:52
FB2 - 3:06
SP1 - 2:18
SP2 - 2:55
LR1 - 1:53
LR2 - 1:30
HPZ - 0:22
SSZ - 0:38
DE1 - 1:58
DE2 - 3:06
DDZ - 1:41

copied from my records document. sorry i didn't have this at my dad's place, lol.

so the total for the stage times with sonic is 34:53. factor in the special stages and the fact that i'm not perfect every time, it sounds about right. i used to be able to consistently go through the whole game in under 45 minutes.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
Needed more crewbattles....Next time Bmore versus whoever! *trains Peach*
lol i like how all of the characters you play are universally ***** by ganondorf

i might try to make it to one of your events one of these days, your place seems about an hour away from sterling

and am i the only one who noticed that MinQ got extremely better? Seriously wtf, the first time we met he just kind of spammed forward smashes on me but now he's like tech chasing all over the stage and ****

also i was pretty happy shinku showed up, i succeeded in not getting 4 stocked every match when i played him so yeah major improvement

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol i like how all of the characters you play are universally ***** by ganondorf

i might try to make it to one of your events one of these days, your place seems about an hour away from sterling

and am i the only one who noticed that MinQ got extremely better? Seriously wtf, the first time we met he just kind of spammed forward smashes on me but now he's like tech chasing all over the stage and ****

also i was pretty happy shinku showed up, i succeeded in not getting 4 stocked every match when i played him so yeah major improvement
Yeah......I'm awful against the Dorf. T_T I mean I play Sheik but lol I've been told I cp too much.

Top Bottom