• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I think I got a personalized email from GMU that said they really wanted me after I sent them my SATs (not even good ones).

Maybe they'll give me some scholarship money? Eh, I'm going to VT and learning how to play vs. Peach from Kirbstir. :bee:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
You'll get a lot of e-mails from colleges though that say that. At least that's what happened to me...

Shinku

Smash Champion
i personally like smashing it up Fridays' =, simply cuz im off those days and i work sat night =\.

idk about everyone else, but thats my selfish 2 cents

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
How about both? I mean Friday and saturday are different days lol. Besides Sypher doesn't hold them every week and you don't hold them every week chu so yea... Just make sure that they don't clash (though I'd probably go to both, some people may not like going to two melee tournaments in one weekend or something...?)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I say there's no reason not to host them. Friday is great - no real schedule conflict. More Melee events means more activity which means more players, which is usually a good thing.

I could probably come this friday. I say you should expect me to show up.

It's funny how I've never been to one of your things, especially considering you live so **** close and hold them so frequently. I remember when I first started wanting to go to smash stuff about 2 or 3 years ago. I was always talking about going to one of your things. lol.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll try coming to both. Dunno if my mom is willing to drive me to sypher's though... I'm getting my license (the real thing with insurance and stuff) the first so then that won't be a problem lol.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
ill explain it all at syphers, its too much to type and too burned out to discuss it
i want to hear this

I SHOULD be able to come on Saturday but i won't know for sure until monday, i asked my boss for the day off until 7 but she has been in a completely foul mood lately* and no one ever wants to take saturday shifts (even though like half the store owes me, *******s)

oh well, we'll have to see

*its a cool story involving lots of cakes, i will tell you guys when/if i get there

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
There are no breaks irl

MinQ, I gotsa play with you and dem Boosted people sometime. Andrew slacks off in Games Club at school with his little traditional fighters and all -.-

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
He's too busy with Guilty Gear. I can't really enjoy doujin fighters after I've played Smash. I always feel like I'm limited in movement... :ohwell:

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to getting past finals week and getting into some delicious Melee. :bee:

Top Bottom