• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I'm assuming brawllover/lolmaster (asian kid who plays marth) came and ***** you guys
yeah sure :D

..you're too busy playing Brawl lol

Singles:
1: Blues
2: CK
3: Lol master
4: Korn

Doubles:
1: Parenthesis#2 (Korn + CK)
2: Thumbs + lloD
3: Blues + Smashgod
4: Lol master + ACE

...yeah all i remember was top 4, but it's like 25 people that enter tourney!

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Crews were amazing. Lolmaster lost to CK if I remember correctly. I think it was CK - 3 vs Lolmaster - 4. Crews ended up with Lolmaster's crew (with me!) winning. Rei has earned the "Level 9 CPU" nickname and Prodigal has earned the "Secret Weapon" nickname. GGs.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
yea i got 2nd me and blues split 2nd and first and me and korn beat everyone without losing a set ...... Rapeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is CK posting from reis account

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Fun tourny...I think I really got something out of that one. Keep 'em coming!

I'm down to play during the week too.

skyheart

Smash Lord
This is your BOY! Wendeezee posting on skylove's name

alright,

first and foremost, MAJOR LOOOOVE UGHHHH! everyone thumbs urhghhh! sypher..UGH!!!!! and others RUGUGHGHGH!! all day love

korn, you blow hahahahaha, wuv : )

ck, you're pretty good, but i really was expecting you to beat blues, you let me down looool

shinku, get good on the neutrals first, a lot of the guys there banked on the counterpicks of corneria or other stages

smashgawd, you are too silly, lol more!

thumbswayup, thumbs...WAYYYY down! LUL!

kuya ***** ^.^

for my crew, you were born to win

ck's crew, you were born to lose, everyday hahahahahaha lawl

i don't really care about the who beat who, all i know is the whole thing was rawfulbazzzzing, the atmosphere was great, and i wish nj/pa/ny would move towards the kind of attitude you guys have, it's always to 'negatively competitive' here if you know what i mean, other than that it's ok, hannah montana! - she blows loooool but name is ****

kuya *****, what an anchor

everyone, more love for yous!

yall were so mindgamed by the lolmaster/brawllover thing hahahahahahaha, looove

no johns : ), and keep playing, become ****! i want you all to get super good, that's what makes this game fun, to see others improve!

sincerely,

Wendell "Thanks to the guy that gave me some money so I can make it back home, MAD RESPECT!"

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
CK's crew totally lost. I only know cause I failed super hard. Like super fail hard. Like hard super fail.

You could really arrange those three words anyway you want, and that'd be me.

But yeah, MD/VA is awesome. Or at least the 20 or so average players that showed up.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
and you lost to blob :laugh:

and you recently got ***** in teams. double metaknight? you guys weren't even difficult
i didn't lost to blob.. but snakeee and meep
weed much ?

yeah i recently get **** in teams :laugh: Shadow is amazing.. and done all the work
and you suppose to talk about singles not doubles.... oh wait!.. lol

you're not better than me in melee and brawl :o sorry.

edit: yeah.. we weren't even difficult, but you get **** by forte in crew battle rofl

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
i quit melee like a year ago. lol, as for singles i guess 13th is far more impressive than 17th. good **** being better

i guess forte did all the work on your side. notice how i targeted you...the obvious weaker link. before we even started playing, me and shadow discussed ****** the inferior metaknight

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i quit melee like a year ago. lol, as for singles i guess 13th is far more impressive than 17th. good **** being better

i guess forte did all the work on your side. notice how i targeted you...the obvious weaker link. before we even started playing, me and shadow discussed ****** the inferior metaknight
yeah i know right, it's the same as the way you talk about how you **** us in teams at that one tourney.

if you want to talk about doubles, remember when you lost to Thumbs team at COT4 ? ..you lost to a guy that don't even play Brawl! lol

you're so good man lol :)

skyheart

Smash Lord
LOL Master:

my two babies, korno and wictur, stop kissing each other and making a mess in this thread, loool me first time respecting a thread, get at me, crank dat roy

wictur, emukiller can't wait till you come back to rowan so you gays i mean guys can brawl all day everyday, and of course when you with me, we're meleeing, oh wicwic

korn, miss you already, come give me some lovinnnnn, yo spoc, try to make it

again, stop fighting with each other looool, crew battle ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

where you at

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i don't want to deal with people that crazier than i am :o

obviously you wont say **** to my face as well lol but you cocky as hell in smashboards

you shouldn't talk about how lolmaster will **** us at first place :o that's not smart ! lol

--------------------

CREW BATTLE WAS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolmaster, i miss you too! yesterday was crazyyyy goood :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
This argument is making me laugh my *** off.

Anyways nice fest as always Sypher. And good **** to Rico for coming and bringing LOLMaster and others haha LOOOOOOOOOL MAAAAASTER rofl you're crazy :p

Most fun I've ever had in teams. Good stuff Llod we *****, we'll get Korn and CK next time lol and that crew battle was amazing, can't wait for it to be uploaded. Wish I could have taken out that 10th stock. Took out 9 stocks and my crew still lost LMAO this **** was too much fun. I'll definitely be at the next one.

Deez.

Smash Lord
LOL Slik... in about 10 sec Boss should come out of no where and back korn up saying. step to korn you step to me.. wait for it .... wait for it... XD!!! an Korn you said this same **** to my brother its really getting annoying stop using these whack azz black jokes. if u talk **** and dont wanna back it up then dont. because i would bet my house that Slik isnt joking around about saying that **** to him in person. so just stop seriously. you try and play off the innocent Asian kid who doesn't do anything which isnt true at all. but thats all i wanted to say. :p

<3 you Korn.

skyheart

Smash Lord
this whole semi-argument is so pointless and even if it was done inrl, it'd decrease both of the persons' intelligence by 50%, let's talk about how **** the tourney/crewbattle/kfc were ^.^

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Tourny: I got *****. Plain and simple. (Still, feels good man.)

Crews: Too good. I lost my voice over it.

KFC: How the hell did you get that much food for $3?!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
haha at Slik and Deez supporting each other.. how cute while Deez don't even know what's he is talking about

one last thing im going to say to you guys :)

slik - you lost to thumbs in teams and to doom in singles.. yeah you're amazing lol

CafeCheese (11:10:04 PM): ew what im going to do with slik
CafeCheese (11:10:05 PM): :/
CafeCheese (11:10:09 PM): i dont want to arguing
ThumbsWayUp87 (11:12:34 PM): hehe
ThumbsWayUp87 (11:12:36 PM): well
ThumbsWayUp87 (11:12:40 PM): hes bad at smash
ThumbsWayUp87 (11:12:41 PM): lol

deez - sin is lame.. it's clearly my fault that i ask him for money that he owe me.. you're amazing too lol

------------------------------------

Teams tourney was FUN !
KFC was yummy... and i still don't like peanut butter >__<

lolmaster, you and your friend should come down here again :) you know that you want to see me ! :p

skyheart

Smash Lord
Tourny: I got *****. Plain and simple. (Still, feels good man.)

Crews: Too good. I lost my voice over it.

KFC: How the hell did you get that much food for $3?!
loooool

Tourney was ****, crew battle was ****, and KFC was **** even though we had to sit alone xD
lolmaster: you guys should've just sat next to me! it would've made the conversations much more loltastic : ), keep on improving you guys, get to **** status!

edit:oh and korn i'll try to come down if you guys are havin something during the summer, it was definitely an enjoyable trip, haha i can't stress that enough, i'll probably bring m2k next time though since he has money for tolls loool, but i'll make sure he loses to ck/u/or anyone else thati like from md/va : ))))

oh and stop talking to wictur, this isn't going to end loool and it's pointless

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Everything was too goodz. My four stock in the crew *yeahuzzz*. Though KFC was cool. Today was epic man. Some of the funniest **** going on... All I have to say is, Needles are too good :D
-Rei

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
edit:oh and korn i'll try to come down if you guys are havin something during the summer, it was definitely an enjoyable trip, haha i can't stress that enough, i'll probably bring m2k next time though since he has money for tolls loool, but i'll make sure he loses to ck/u/or anyone else thati like from md/va : ))))

oh and stop talking to wictur, this isn't going to end loool and it's pointless
yeah definitely, i think i shouldn't be too busy during summer ^__^

and toll sucks :( i know how you feel..

also yeah i already know that the argument is pointless but i didn't start it :/

Top Bottom