• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
Earlier today i woke up with all kinds of unspeakable substances spewing from my orifices

in other words i'm pretty sick

i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it

we'll have to see

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
if you are sick, please don't come
you're right

i meant i don't know if i actually have some kind of contagious sickness or if i just ate something weird last night

hopefully the latter, but if i'm really sick then don't worry, i won't come and infect everyone lols

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i'm sure it works fine, it's just the way my tv system is set up. we could do some rewiring in the back to make it so you can record directly to the camcorder, but i think it might just be easier to use my vcr =P

we could try setting it up on another tv, no? that way we don't have people fighting over the main tv, which would be awesome.

yeah you can help me with camcorder, so we can set up another recording tv ^__^

skyheart

Smash Lord
you're right

i meant i don't know if i actually have some kind of contagious sickness or if i just ate something weird last night

hopefully the latter, but if i'm really sick then don't worry, i won't come and infect everyone lols
hmmm you should just come, i wanna get a rematch with you. and maybe some falcon dittos

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
holy **** you guys i don't know what i ate yesterday but ****

daaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaamn

i think i got it out of my system though, so depending on how tired i am tomorrow i may be able to show up and falcon ditto everyone

and yeah skyheart didn't you say your main was falcon, but you just didn't like dittos? I never actually got to see it. I've been practicing my fox lately so maybe we could do fox vs falcon instead

or hell, fox dittos

edit: lol sypher they don't censor "hell" though

skyheart

Smash Lord
holy **** you guys i don't know what i ate yesterday but ****

daaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaamn

i think i got it out of my system though, so depending on how tired i am tomorrow i may be able to show up and falcon ditto everyone

and yeah skyheart didn't you say your main was falcon, but you just didn't like dittos? I never actually got to see it. I've been practicing my fox lately so maybe we could do fox vs falcon instead

or hell, fox dittos

edit: lol sypher they don't censor "hell" though
haha yea definitely, my fav matchups is fox/marth so we could def do that. and also im starting to like falcon dittos, im still not that good at them though, but you def have to come so we can finally falcon ditto =D

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
OH YES THIS IS ALL FALLING TOGETHER PERFECTLY

Rishi, it starts at 12:00 as always...well, tournament starts at 1:00. Which means we wait until everyone shows up.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Seb is being a sleep ***** so he's going to come later. Said he wanted 2 more hours of sleep and then will come via the metro.
-Rei

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
alright i've decided to come

be there in about an hour, hopefully i'll make it for singles unless you guys actually started on time for once

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
T-T-T-TRIPLE POST

Sorry for leaving so early, my stomach was hurting like crazy so i thought it'd be best to get the hell out of there

now i am going to sleep all day and it is going to be glorious

Shinku

Smash Champion
these melee joints are getting huge!! cuz there cheap and its hard to find good places that play melee in md/va cuz its mostly brawl everywhere else (yuck)

anywho good **** to the regulars i see, you know who you are. and i love playing new people =). such good ****.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Blues and I ***** em in teams ;P

****nn I want to know who wins crews. I just got home from taking 8 stocks. I squandered, coulda gotten 9 :/

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Uh I think they did okay in singles

In crews lolmaster was about to go in against CK, but I dunno what happened after that. Lol master rocks my socks

Top Bottom