• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

skyheart

Smash Lord
sure, my friend jason zimmerman would like to 500 dollar mm you redd, you can't back out now, goodbye, be there, don't be a prideful fool and not show up now that your challenge has been accepted.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Sypher do an Ironman match tourney. That'd be too much epic win.

Austin I haven't seen you in forever bro. Hopefully I'll be able to come and you gotta come too xD

skyheart

Smash Lord
Yeah, cause no one knows Jason Zimmerman is M2K or anything.

Sure, I'll mm. 500 dollars is a bit steep for me, but I'd do something less. Bring him along.
looool it's 500 or he's not coming, just do it, it's only 500 and you're real proud of yourself so just be prideful and win:laugh:

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea you rfriend M2K would not come down for a measily 50 bucks when theres a brawl tourney going on prolly on the same date for more money :p

and the 4th?! you gotsz me im coming !

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming to this on the 4th and i'm not working on Saturday for once, meaning i'll be able to stay later than 7

I want in on some of this fancy crew battle/ironman **** but i don't think i qualify, lols

skyheart

Smash Lord
yea you rfriend M2K would not come down for a measily 50 bucks when theres a brawl tourney going on prolly on the same date for more money :p

and the 4th?! you gotsz me im coming !
but that's why i was banking on a hothead like redd or others like him so jason would come...eh whatever, it was worth a shot

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Uhhh yeah, Gamepad is holding a Tournament on this date as well.

I would come to this, but I have to host that tournament. >.<

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
yummy.

also, so people know, the later it gets in the day/night the more we move away from smash. this has always happened, i figure its just natural. we'll always have at least one smash setup, but people are welcome to bring pretty much anything, lol. i'm going to have a Dinosaurs For Hire setup. someone should co-op with me.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
yeah, we usually only have one, sometimes two. i've run tournaments with 16+ people using only one setup, it works out fine with two stocks and single elim. don't be discouraged, things still run pretty quickly smoothly.

skyheart

Smash Lord
johns? haaha, who cares, it's melee, all good fun, personally i enjoy playing this game, don't really care about oh im not as good as i was bla bla bla

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I could probably manage a Wii and possibly my TV as long as we don't set it up so that it flickers every time someone turns on the light in the bathroom.

Top Bottom