• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing one cube, maybe two if Alex comes.

All this advertising from toasty is making me want to drive all the way down to SoVA, but I doubt it's happening

it's so tempting though

ps let me in on those falcon dittos you guys

Shinku

Smash Champion
i guess i can bring a wii with super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube. ill bring a tv cuz if needed cuz i ieft it in my car for the last brawl tourney. see everyone saturday =p

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
can anyone bring Brawl i know i hate to say it but if anyone can bring it id like to get some practice in that game too please :070:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
we already played brawl yesterday... i want to practice

but they all decide to play free for all + random characters only. i don't like it at all D:
it sucks that i can't just pick mk, snake, ddd.

no wonder i dont really get to practicing for real

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
staaaayyyy the niiiiighhhhhtttttt =(

lol, i know you have to be somewhere at noon on sunday. i won't try to keep you at my house (due to me being a good influence (mirite))

IT IS RAINING IN FAIRFAX so i checked weather.com for the forecast. "Scattered T-Storms" tomorrow and it's supposed to be sunny on saturday and sunday. i suppose it's raining because korn is coming, but the clouds were nice and decided to do it early so we can have our fun.

also, STD = Smash Till Dawn

edit: according to the forecast it starts raining again on monday LOL

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
staaaayyyy the niiiiighhhhhtttttt =(

lol, i know you have to be somewhere at noon on sunday. i won't try to keep you at my house (due to me being a good influence (mirite))

IT IS RAINING IN FAIRFAX so i checked weather.com for the forecast. "Scattered T-Storms" tomorrow and it's supposed to be sunny on saturday and sunday. i suppose it's raining because korn is coming, but the clouds were nice and decided to do it early so we can have our fun.

also, STD = Smash Till Dawn

edit: according to the forecast it starts raining again on monday LOL
thunderstorms? more like johns amirite

skyheart

Smash Lord
could we record tourney matches at this :( ?

seems like MD/VA is lack of recording tourney stuff.......
well it's a small tourney and there's bigger tourneys this date which will have tonnns of recordings, it's gonna like overshadow this one so i don't know

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
lol master stop trying to troll my thread

you obviously do not realize who i am and where i come from

korn, yes, we will be recording tournament matches.

philo, i would appreciate it so much. with six (seven) TVs, i would expect us to be short on games as opposed to TVs.

NOTICE TO EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS ON THE MAIN TV (the one with the cabinet etc.):
pretty much everything will be recorded!!
use your ****ing in-game tags or i won't bother uploading your matches!!

i'll post a note on the gamecube because i figure not everybody will read this

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i'm sure it works fine, it's just the way my tv system is set up. we could do some rewiring in the back to make it so you can record directly to the camcorder, but i think it might just be easier to use my vcr =P

we could try setting it up on another tv, no? that way we don't have people fighting over the main tv, which would be awesome.

Top Bottom