• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Mahone

Smash Champion
He's not entering
He can't make it anymore
MaNg0 is ********
Oh wait!

M2k isn't entering and Amsah isn't coming, and i hear mango might not come, wow, can i cancel the dashizwiz bet, those are 3 of the people who were guaranteed to beat him/place higher than him.

I understand if you don't wanna cancel the bet, but its kinda gay cuz instead of betting on how good he is, now you are more likely to win cuz people are dropping out, which wasn't really the point of the bet.

Oh wait!

M2k isn't entering and Amsah isn't coming, and i hear mango might not come, wow, can i cancel the dashizwiz bet, those are 3 of the people who were guaranteed to beat him/place higher than him.

I understand if you don't wanna cancel the bet, but its kinda gay cuz instead of betting on how good he is, now you are more likely to win cuz people are dropping out, which wasn't really the point of the bet.
Alright, the bet is dropped. Just say anything if you want it back.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Confirmed, bringing 4 it seems? How many TVs do you want, we can bring up to 3 and 2 cubes.
Reminder to Plank - memory card please :lick:

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure Sypher will post about this sooner or later, but he's really pissed that someone would steal an iPod and money from someone's wallet.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Singles:
1: ChuDat
2: Chinesahh
3: Cyrain
4: Voodoo
5: Plank
5: Vist
7: Laijin
7: g-regulate
9: Winston
9: Savedge
9: Mahone
9: Thumbswayupmybutthole
13: SypherPhoenix
13: Fear
13: POLE CAT
13: Btree
17: Wenbo
17: Studd Sexington
17: Hot$
17: krnred225
17: Flamingo
17: Alcohol

Doubles:
1: Team ChuGreg (ChuDat + g-reg)
2: Baby Geos Hurt Himself This Morning (Cyrain + Savedge)
3: Chinesahh + Plank
4: Vist + Laijin
5: Blue Storm (Winston + Wenbo)
5: 100% Assitude (Fear + Poehlcat)
7: Lazy Shell (SypherPhoenix + krnred225)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I don't know who would do that, seriously. Smashers are so low sometimes.

Edit: post 8,800. Nice

Top Bottom