• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Can you donate so that i can go to apex?

I'll help you out and stuff, and I'm your friend, whereas dashizwiz is just a **** falco.

Oh also, it will cost alot less for me to go
But, I paid $13.37 to record a really **** Falco which is a rare opportunity for me. And you're a common opportunity for me. Other people out there paid ~$10 to see that **** Falco on my channel and place in the top 8. Are you near guaranteed to place top 8?

Mahone

Smash Champion
But, I paid $13.37 to record a really **** Falco which is a rare opportunity for me. And you're a common opportunity for me. Other people out there paid ~$10 to see that **** Falco on my channel and place in the top 8. Are you near guaranteed to place top 8?
He probably won't get out of pools and then i wanna see what you all do.

Oh my bad, i didn't mean to misquote you.

I will accept that bet (just to be clear you are saying he will be one of the top 8 people right, not just near it).
Alright, we have a $10 bet and we'll know who's right on August 8.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
oh god

Okay, so, it's Mute City and Poké Floats that are up for ban, not MC/Corneria. If I were to take off Mute City I'd probably get rid of Japes, too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
whatever u dont take off, ill abuse to the fullest and show u why i think it should be banned!

=p

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I think you should get rid of Pokefloats and Japes right away, then consider taking off Corneria and Mute City. That's just how tournaments are rolling these days.

Jungle Japes: camping on the side platforms. So ********.
PokeFloats: So ********
Mute City: even without edges, it's a cool stage. It changes the edgeguarding/recovery game
Corneria: The only real problem is Fox being slightly more **** than normal. The Ness problem happens only with near non-existent Ness players.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Jungle Japes: camping on the side platforms. So ********.
PokeFloats: So ********
Mute City: even without edges, it's a cool stage. It changes the edgeguarding/recovery game
Corneria: The only real problem is Fox being slightly more **** than normal. The Ness problem happens only with near non-existent Ness players.
ROFL@ur mute city comment. thats the MOST BIASED THING IVE EVER HEARD

"it changes the edgeguarding/recovery game"

yes, it does, to such a huge extent that it gives 2 characters WAY more of an advantage than every other character.

and @ corneria id just say corneria promotes general camping and any stage with a wall + random lasers+ shifting edges should go byebye :p

h0t$

Smash Cadet
I may show up after all. I know i probably ask everytime, but sypher.. When do you tentatively plan to start singles?

DK Island: Jungle Japes
DK Island: Kongo Jungle
Dream Land: Green Greens
Eagleland: Onett
Eagleland: Fourside
F-Zero Grand Prix: Big Blue
Hyrule Temple
Kanto Skies: Poke Floats
Infinite Glacier: Icicle Mountain
Lylat System: Venom
Mushroom Kingdom I
Mushroom Kingdom II
Mushroom Kingdom: Princess Peach's Castle
Mushroom Kingdom: Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island: Yoshi's Island
Past Stages: Yoshi's Island
Planet Zebes: Brinstar Depths
Superflat World: Flat Zone
Termina: Great Bay

All that be ********. Everything else is just fine.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
A loooong time ago I CP'd CK to Mushroom Kingdom II at one of Chu's tourneys. I don't remember who won, but I remember getting a Dtilt -> Fair kill on his Falco with Luigi.

ScrapMettle

Smash Cadet
On the Shiz making top 8 debate, I think the following players can definitely beat him-
mang0, hungrybox, m2k, amsah, armada, and scorpion master.
After that, maybe lucky, jman, zhu, dr pp, silent spectre, diakonos(lol) and some people I'm probably forgetting all can beat him.

All in all I think epsilon is out some money, unless shiz gets a lucky bracket.

On the Shiz making top 8 debate, I think the following players can definitely beat him-
mang0, hungrybox, m2k, amsah, armada, and scorpion master.
After that, maybe lucky, jman, zhu, dr pp, silent spectre, diakonos(lol) and some people I'm probably forgetting all can beat him.

All in all I think epsilon is out some money, unless shiz gets a lucky bracket.
He's not entering
He can't make it anymore
MaNg0 is ********

Top Bottom