• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Sypher, you mind if you connect me to your internet when I'm there? (ChuDat's tournament video uploads)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Advertising is solid. Tournaments need more entrants imo, and that's one way to do it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i made an observation, there was no emotion in my post at all, so why would you assume that what i wrote is inherently referring to what you were doing as "bad"?

=p

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Unless he's posting it in threads that are really irrelevant (random discussions, west coast bi-weekly, for example) then I don't see what the big deal is. We're all a community here. People make an effort to go to Sypher's, Chu's, etc...Why not see that same effort back to your own event! Larger attendance numbers are always a plus in my book! =D

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
posting to advertise a relevant tourney is no worse than posting to tell him he's wrong about it, or any of the other off-topic stuff we post.

this thread = conversation

but it's easier to ignore people here than IRL. =-P

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
The only real time I have a problem with sir ε advertising is when he posts nonlocal random stuff, like "Tournament in Syracuse guys!" or "Hey man! DaShizWiz is black! We should play a funny joke on him and just GIVE him our money!"

The only real time I have a problem with sir ε advertising is when he posts nonlocal random stuff, like "Tournament in Syracuse guys!" or "Hey man! DaShizWiz is black! We should play a funny joke on him and just GIVE him our money!"
You're kind of a douche though.

ScrapMettle

Smash Cadet
The only real time I have a problem with sir ε advertising
sir ε advertising
I do not even...

Edit: oh **** nevermind it's an epsilon.

Top Bottom