• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Mahone

Smash Champion
**** so much **** went down, time to reply.

posting to advertise a relevant tourney is no worse than posting to tell him he's wrong about it, or any of the other off-topic stuff we post.

this thread = conversation

but it's easier to ignore people here than IRL. =-P
**** get *****, guy defending epsilon.

The only real time I have a problem with sir ε advertising is when he posts nonlocal random stuff, like "Tournament in Syracuse guys!" or "Hey man! DaShizWiz is black! We should play a funny joke on him and just GIVE him our money!"
Lol, thats too good.

You're kind of a douche though.
I mean he obviously is, he said i was terrible at this game and it was just puff, but i didn't take it that seriously and neither should you.

You're kind of annoying though.
Oh ****, it's on now.

That was a pretty **** response, im not gonna lie.

smashfest today sypher aka wednesday how bout it :D

confirm/ deny ..
Let's do this please!!!

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I'll call up Max to get him out of bed and into this thread.

Edit: Hell yes. Mario Party 2 is too good.

Second Edit: Holy ****, my post rhymes.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Mahone, please take me if you go :/ ...

maybe we can bring like mario party 4 or something ??
it would be fun as hell
i might be able to take you, i forget where you live, cuz i only have a quarter tank of gas, but if i can get to ur house to max's back to mine with that much gas ill pick u up

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Max is probably still asleep or something. :laugh:

You'd probably be better of giving him a call or something, in case he fell asleep since I called him at 12. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION: Sypher will post when he's ready to have people start coming over. Yes, that means there is a Smash/game fest today.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
i don't know.. i like playing multiplayer games with smashers
it's too fun :o
Agreed!

Korn, are you gonna go to this tourney or SOVAman's tourney?

I'm not sure yet D: I think I might go to SOVAman's tourney, then Epsilon's Melee tourney the next Friday.

Meh. Sypher's tourneys are really fun but there's no Brawl tourney the next weekend >__<

Declan

Smash Apprentice
So I totally missed all this stuff although I had to work part of Wednesday anyway. What 007 are we talking about? Is it nightfire!? If not, I can bring it sometime.

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
So I totally missed all this stuff although I had to work part of Wednesday anyway. What 007 are we talking about? Is it nightfire!? If not, I can bring it sometime.
hahaha, i assumed you guys were talking about Goldeneye. do people actually play the others?

Top Bottom