• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
haha god dammit guys.

im the **** falco who took two stocks in a falco ditto on crews with only 3%....
this is why i get picked last in crewz. oh wait.......i didn't get picked at all this time. lulz. :urg:

(^ that emoticon is more sad than i am!)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Play melee skyheart. Our rivalry must continue on!

Who's going to beat me at magfest? Shinku? lol.

Shinku

Smash Champion
Play melee skyheart. Our rivalry must continue on!

Who's going to beat me at magfest? Shinku? lol.
that was a long time ago and i got screwed out of magfest so i really dont care, but if i recall correctly someone did say "well shinku im glad i didn't have to play you, you would of definitely beaten me" :laugh:

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
orange juice and milk

I'm starting my superschool schedule on the 15th (next Monday) so I'm basically going to be getting ***** up the *** with a broom for six weeks. Expect nothing major from me until June 26th or so, though I may throw something together in the midst of it all.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Hey does anyone know the name of a Marth that lives in the Vienna, VA area? All I remember is that he was a super nice, smiling Asian dude. Met him at one of the ShellShockeds. He supposedly lives like 3 minutes away so I have no idea why we aren't getting together and stuffs.

thx kids.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Anything happening soon in the area? I'm going back to NOVA tomorrow. I wanna play you guys and see how my Richmond practice paid off.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Hey does anyone know the name of a Marth that lives in the Vienna, VA area? All I remember is that he was a super nice, smiling Asian dude. Met him at one of the ShellShockeds. He supposedly lives like 3 minutes away so I have no idea why we aren't getting together and stuffs.

that's minkyu (tag = krnred225) and if you're playing him you should probably be playing me as well. vienna is so easyyyyy

if you're the guy i remember, i think you live on beulah, right? Okay, so, maybe that's not 3 minutes, but it's still really close and you need to get smashing.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Hey Sypher, do you wanna play anytime this week? I'm waiting to hear back from a bunch of internships and stuff so i have nothing to do. If any on you guys want to play ANYWHERE ANYTIME just pm and we'll do it!!!

Smash tomorrow? Anybody?
I can't Smash two days in a row (parents johns). I'm going to Graphix Gaming II Saturday. That is, if some random guy actually drives me there, but I'm having strong doubts about him.... You guys should join in too. (And give me a ride there if you can plz? It happens Saturday May 22)

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I can't Smash two days in a row (parents johns). I'm going to Graphix Gaming II Saturday. That is, if some random guy actually drives me there, but I'm having strong doubts about him.... You guys should join in too. (And give me a ride there if you can plz? It happens Saturday May 22)
Way too far for me. It'd have to be a national tournament to draw me that far. :laugh:

Top Bottom