• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
This is great news thx Sypher and thesage. If you post the dates and times of events on this thread I can get back to you asap on the whereabouts of me or my two other friends(if you post it somewhere else usually I can look there also). Will make sure to bring money for the venue and a controller.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I personally don't charge a venue fee. Sypher doesn't either I think. Bring money for ordering food for urself. Read the first post for the ruleset. That's it.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
At least there's PAL version to cheer you up if you gay Americans care about Europe.
nope

This is great news thx Sypher and thesage. If you post the dates and times of events on this thread I can get back to you asap on the whereabouts of me or my two other friends(if you post it somewhere else usually I can look there also). Will make sure to bring money for the venue and a controller.
When one of these things happen, I'll always make a post and change the title to include the upcoming date. Also, as previously mentioned, I do not charge a venue fee. Venue fees are generally for when people have to rent out a place to hold a tournament.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Honto can't come. He's free sunday if you'd like to smash. It's another friend from school. He doesn't play smash, but wants to come along to hang out with me.

So are we possibly having a deja vu of last week? =o
Not likely. My parents hate me having friends here when they're not here and they refuse to give a reason. She won't straight up say "I don't trust your friends" when it's clear that's what she's thinking.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ok, so basically I want to go to nova for a tourney on the weekend sometime. Someone pm me if something goes on, thankskggbye

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
smashsmashsmashsmashsmash

everyone come over this saturday and stuff yes no is anything else going on maybe everyone smashsmashsmash

kleinbottleskleinbottleskleinbottles

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I can't go this weekend. I got a Melty / Arcana Heart 3 tourney at Xanadu.
lame**** dude. you and your fightan gaems

Okay, so, I guess I'll go ahead and put a nice little sticker on June 5th. I'll talk to my dad about the 12th. I'm guessing it's most likely going to work but I do need to get some stuff done beforehand.

Vist

Smash Champion
plank / travis are going to ceo

me / crimson blur were thinking of going down too along with the weds or chillin / greg or something but I think we're gonna try to go to No Johns in NY. Winston & Wenbo may tag along also

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
plank / travis are going to ceo

me / crimson blur were thinking of going down too along with the weds or chillin / greg or something but I think we're gonna try to go to No Johns in NY. Winston & Wenbo may tag along also
****, really? Is there gonna be any more room in your car for NY?

Vist

Smash Champion
nothing is set in stone yet so yea lol

btw if u come we should team and poo on ppl

anyway ill be on aim late tonight and tomorrow if u wanna talk about details... still gotta talk more with blur and winston/wenbo

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
nothing is set in stone yet so yea lol

btw if u come we should team and poo on ppl

anyway ill be on aim late tonight and tomorrow if u wanna talk about details... still gotta talk more with blur and winston/wenbo
I'll hit you up... sounds good haha.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Yea I'll be down for a tournament whenever lol. Idc if there's a tournament or not. Nice playing friendlies with everybody.

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
i'll try to come on saturday. (but only if that Mowserbax guy doesn't go. i hate that guy! :confused:)

though i'm gonna have work on sat and sun, so it'll probably be only like 7:00-11:00 or midnight.

and i'll try to convince Tomhenry to come. LOOL!

h0t$

Smash Cadet
i'll try to come on saturday. (but only if that Mowserbax guy doesn't go. i hate that guy! :confused:)

though i'm gonna have work on sat and sun, so it'll probably be only like 7:00-11:00 or midnight.

and i'll try to convince Tomhenry to come. LOOL!

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetz

Top Bottom