• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
so who's going to be at Sypher's this saturday? I wanna know who my competition is going to be.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, NessMax, your competition will probably be Me, BowserMax, Jove, Hot$, Tatsu, Mahone, and maybe Eric. This is looking like it'll be a smashfest.

ALSO:
Even if you can't make it any other time this month. EVERYONE has to make it on the 26th. It's going to be the big one.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Who wants mms? Pick my character, but there are SOME I don't play.

I guess pick from:
Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Sheik, Peach, Samus, ICs, Ganon, Mario/Doc, Pika, Link, ask about others. <3

I guess pick from:
Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Sheik, Peach, Samus, ICs, Ganon, Mario/Doc, Pika, Link, ask about others. <3
If you were less ****, I'd money match you.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Ron, if you and Dosv show up
I'll be there :chuckle:
No ride...unless someone can get me from Baltimore? I can give gas money obviously. $15?!

And Redd if I somehow manage to get there, Fox vs Samus money match, Marth vs Samus, and Marth vs Peach, or Marth vs Falcon.

Mahone

Smash Champion

I guess pick from:
lol... pick my character.

Alright i will pick your peach for $20mm, no joke.

Sypher, please try to not start singles until like 3 so i can attend, im in new york right now but ill get back at around 2 tommorow. I understand if you can't but please try, it would be greatly appreciated.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well more like trying to win a tournament when nobody on the nonexistent power rankings would be there.

Who's coming now? Korn, Redd, Sypher (obv.), Me, Minkyu, Shinku?, Epsilon, Anyone from college park?, Met, Jove, Hot$, Tatsu, Mahone, and maybe Eric.

That's around 11 people. Not too bad for this region actually. Is college park coming to this?

Btw Epsilon, I can't get ahold of fardeen. I'll bring it to you next time sorry...

Anybody want to team?

h0t$

Smash Cadet
Man, I really wish i could come tomorrow @#$%. But oh well, next week if you have anything. Then again the world cup starts next week, and saturday is a good game :chuckle:

Top Bottom