• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Mahone/Isildur/Kumar/Jigglesguy, how much space do you have? I spoke with Parenthesis yesterday and he was asking to smash on Friday. He's going to be in Tysons Corner at some point so it'll be an easy drive.

Also, Boss called me yesterday asking me to call back after I was done with some stuff. I called back and all I got was some stupid Lady GaGa song as his "leave a message" thingie. What a ******. I'm pretty sure he's bored as ****, so he can probably play too. Oh, and Tatsumaki is available due to AIDS

Mahone

Smash Champion
I dunno, i think i have enough space but i need to make sure its ok with my parents . Can you play Sypher? If so, we can just do it at your house if thats ok.

Anyone wanna smash sometime this week (not tomorrow probably)? Get some Aftershock practice :o
If anyone here's going to AfterShock, and lives near Falls Church, Virginia, you think you could Car pool me there to record tournament footage?

Crimson, I think I might be free this week. Tomorrow I'm going to Smash with The Cutting Edge. Think you could join in too? He's 1/2 a mile from my house. I don't know if he can Smash any other time this week.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
If anyone here's going to AfterShock, and lives near Falls Church, Virginia, you think you could Car pool me there to record tournament footage?

Crimson, I think I might be free this week. Tomorrow I'm going to Smash with The Cutting Edge. Think you could join in too? He's 1/2 a mile from my house. I don't know if he can Smash any other time this week.
Maybe. What time? And where?

lets goes !! :o are we gonna play at your house ?
maybe i need a ride... my legs were exhausted last night .__.
It's half a mile. It's 10 minutes of walking. You've been working out recently. Do you really need a ride?

And yes, it's at my house.

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
Hello, Me and two of my other friends live fairly close to you in Virginia and are interested in trying to come to one of your tournaments. We are not pro but interested in getting better.

I may be able to hold small get togethers at my house every sunday. As in only up to 6 people can join in do to severe lack of space. Edge, Sypher, Sage, Korn, CrimsonBlur, playing to all was legit.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I may be able to hold small get togethers at my house every sunday. As in only up to 6 people can join in do to severe lack of space. Edge, Sypher, Sage, Korn, CrimsonBlur, playing to all was legit.
it was really fun today, thanks for host the fest :)
also your mom was so freaking nice..

BowserMax, sorry we didn't get to play.. :/ next time

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Mad fun fest man, sorry I couldn't stay for it all. Your family is super nice, though I gotta admit I was sad that Georgia wasn't your dog...chillest smash dog ever.

Unless anyone wants to get together on a weekday (which I am down for too ofc, its summer), I guess I will see you guys on Sat for Aftershock. Except Joe apparently, because hes a scrub.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey Chival neither are you! lololol. We need to Ness ditto again sometime if you still play him.

Alcohol, feel free to come by to any smashfest. I may be hosting one two weeks from now or on memorial day. Everybody had to start out at one point. In fact the majority of active people playing in MD/VA are fairly new to the tournament scene as well.

Epsilon, you're parents were really nice to give us all that food and stuff. Once I clean up my basement, I can have smashfests as well. Maybe you, bowsermax, and I can alternate weeks when we have smashfests at our places? The only problem I see is that the majority of Va is in falls church and vienna right now and I'm like 20-30 mins away from most of you. People from Md have an easier drive to my place though (falls church is a nightmare to drive in).

I had a lot of fun playing everybody. I learned that I still suck at fox-peach matchup and Ness ***** Zelda in the *** hard. Fair her once then run away the rest of the match.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Blur can I get a ride to Aftershock?

Srry for double post, edit button does not show up on my version of mozilla for some reason.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
(falls church is a nightmare to drive in).
irony?

Alcohol, you're welcome to come to my smash stuff, and you're pretty much clear to go to any smash event ever. Unless some host hates you and doesn't want you there, it pretty much comes down to you being able to get there and being able to pay venue fee if it's being held at a venue.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
the most boring matchup is sheik/bowser when they both know what they're doing

the sheik player wins while the bowser player goes to get a drink

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Epsilon: that's how all barwl matchups are played and it's why Zelda is so low tier. Next time I play you in friendlies, I'll be more agressive. I just wanted to see if that strategy worked and it did. I need to work on my zoning for approaching and Zelda is perfect to practice that on.

Top Bottom