• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
The smashfest/tournament will be taking place on the given date from 12:00 noon to 11:00 PM. Tournaments should start around 1~1:30, but I'm decently lenient about time and will start later if need be.

I usually do singles first, but I could do teams first, unless there are any objections. If bmore is showing up I'm probably going to end up waiting for them because they live so far. Because of that, I don't want to **** them by starting too early, yknow?

h0t$

Smash Cadet
I usually do singles first, but I could do teams first, unless there are any objections. If bmore is showing up I'm probably going to end up waiting for them because they live so far. Because of that, I don't want to **** them by starting too early, yknow?
Ah alright cool. Was just checking, I didn't know if you followed the schedule on the OP or not. Thanks.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
ah, poopernickles. i told shinku i would team with him tho he said he'd team with me if laijin doesn't come so if laijin is coming then i'll team with you!

also there better be a break period where we all go out and get *****es and eat pho

Shinku

Smash Champion
seb you better come to this. its gonna be a nasty tourney

cuz if ray decides to bail out, just take metro and i got you on the ride back, ya douch bag

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
The metro from UMD to Max's wasn't that bad at all. I'm sure going from Clinton is easier.

I think you'd just take the Branch Ave station and then transfer onto Orange Line, right?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
it's 12:25, everyone is free to come now >_>

Jove: yes please

oh and btw everyone, i'm not watching this thread right now so if you need some info or anything just call me

Top Bottom