• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
i might come to this with stackOverflow. how many people do you expect to show up? cause i want to come play new people and stuff but it's kind of a long drive if it's gonna be a really small turnout.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i might come to this with stackOverflow. how many people do you expect to show up? cause i want to come play new people and stuff but it's kind of a long drive if it's gonna be a really small turnout.
Dunno, look at this thread. That's pretty much the best estimate I have.

are u the one that knows Josh (KP) cuz u guys go to teh same church or something
Yeah, that's Minkyu.

ScrapMettle

Smash Cadet
Will be in attendance (I was the least amazing marth last time). Also, lol at Stack for being so awkward.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Also, as for expected people, I think Rei is coming and Seb is trying to catch a ride with him. ChivalRuse expressed interested but he was all like "lolOLoLololOLOLoLoLoLolOoloLOL METRO JOHNS"

Which I guess is fairly legit. Riding the metro by yourself is a *****, especially if you're doing it twice in one day.

Edit: Oh, and The Tusk (newer player) and his friend are probably showing up as well.

stackOverflow

Smash Cadet
oh **** scrapmettle when did u get outta the can. Thats wht they call it in prison... the can. And **** you i was just trying to be nice to the host, not everyone can just play marth and not be hated (even though no one ****ing complained when m2k ***** everyone with marth for like 2 years). Anyway, ya im pretty sure im coming to this. Hey, ChaosKnight how good do you think you are compared to Redd, cuz i play him all the time and i was just curious.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Okay guys, newsies. I've decided to implement stage striking into my ruleset. Pokèmon Stadium is moved to counterpick on singles, and KJ64 is moved to counterpick on doubles.

The Tusk

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'll be there arrrright. OH, AND I CAN BRING A 64. N64 RAIP. RAIP. Chivalruse is metro johnsin'? Chival. I drove up there twice to go to your fests. Through traffic on I-495. Hahahaha. Come to our neck'a'da'woods!

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
i think i can come, but i have work Sat and Sun. assuming i can make it, i can bring one or two setups. no tvs, though.

Top Bottom