• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well he's just straight up not going to have a tournament <_<
Or it'll be all the NoVA locals too lame to go to Zenith I guess :chuckle:

Mahone

Smash Champion
if i decide to go to zenith, could i ride/house with u guys wenbo? Also would u have room for KP?

I might just chill at sypher's though... its ****ing new jersey

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Why would I ever go to Zenith after what happened with the last two Apex tournaments? I'm not interested in paying $60-$80 to spend 4 hours driving up to New Jersey, stay in a cramped hotel room for two nights, and walk around all day trying to find people I like. The only redeeming factor that Apex 2012 had was the fact that there were a ton of people there whose company I enjoyed.

Both me and Oldeeber are gonna be there for that tourney on the 26th.

Gonna be bringing a GC and melee, no TV though.
Hope to see you here. Don't worry about the TV, I actually have a lot more TVs than I do cubes.

I have absolutely no want to travel to NJ. I hate being in a car for like 4 hours

And I have no $

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Why would I ever go to Zenith after what happened with the last two Apex tournaments? I'm not interested in paying $60-$80 to spend 4 hours driving up to New Jersey, stay in a cramped hotel room for two nights, and walk around all day trying to find people I like. The only redeeming factor that Apex 2012 had was the fact that there were a ton of people there whose company I enjoyed.
Cmon, you will get a great practice at Zanith... totally worth spending every pennies!

xD

Bones0

Smash Legend
Any chance I can get a ride from the Baltimore area? :)
You should come to Zenith as well as the Xanadu fests on Tuesday nights (can't remember if the thread is in Regional or Tournament Listings).

you should go. Now that you're like the best player in MD/VA, you'll probably **** everyone. Plus we can argue about covering too many options and charging smashes and shinegrabs and stuff on the car ride there. It'll be fun
Damn, I want in on the covering too many options convo. Hard read charged smashes for life.

Mahone

Smash Champion
you should go. Now that you're like the best player in MD/VA, you'll probably **** everyone. Plus we can argue about covering too many options and charging smashes and shinegrabs and stuff on the car ride there. It'll be fun
covering too many options is boring as **** dude

charging smashes is ******** but LEGIT

shinegrabs work on non-mahone players

I might go, do you think u could give me a rough estimate of how much the housing would cost for the whole trip? Same for the gas money.

ChuDat

Smash Master
covering too many options is boring as **** dude

charging smashes is ******** but LEGIT

shinegrabs work on non-mahone players

I might go, do you think u could give me a rough estimate of how much the housing would cost for the whole trip? Same for the gas money.
I think I can get us free housing, IF I go with you guys lol. My car (most likely) will have free housing.

Mahone

Smash Champion
oh, u gonna play it like that chu... offer them free housing to give my spot to you... welp, as usual, uve outplayed me with ur bull**** chu tactics

Mahone

Smash Champion
chu can u drive there?

if u can, we can just go with at least me, you, and boss... and if we can't get more people we can just bring a bunch of setups and get 10$ off for each of them

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure my car is good enough to go there and back, but i ****ing hate driving... if u don't mind, u can drive my car

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
No Bones you're in my car -_- you asked me first
Carson is also going in my car, so I might have room for DJ

Top Bottom