• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Return of ♥

For my epic return to Smashboards and NOVA, I hereby challenge you to lots of $1 money matches

Additional MM rules
Best of 7
play on the recording setup
If you have multiple characters next to your name, those are separate MMs. I want to MM your specifc character(s)
It doesn't have to be for $1. I'll be fine with just a best of 7 seriously

Boss :marth: :falcon:
Alcohol :fox:
Bones :falco:
Sypher :falco: :fox: :falcon:
Scrapmettle :falco:
ephoenix :fox:
DuckPimp :falcon:
Mew2King4Lunch :sheik:
ChaosKnight :ganondorf:
Big Wenz :drmario: :falco: :fox:
Winston :fox:
Wenbo :fox: :falco: :falcon:
hot$ :fox:

If you're not on the list or want to add/change/remove characters, I might accept that (I'm looking for something around my level of skill (or less ^.^))

Also, I want to learn how to play SF4/SFXT/MVC3. Someone teach me how

Bones0

Smash Legend
Probably won't be able to come to Sypher's, but I'm down to MM obv. I don't want to be limited to one character though. >.>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I still go every other week or so, but yeah, not going 3 times a week is kinda killing me...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hey guys!

Smashfest at Max's today (May 5th, 2012)
Bring set ups though!

Hey guys!

Smashfest at Max's today (May 5th, 2012)
Bring set ups though!
It turns out my car can't even start >_>

I might be able to show up late (like 9pm or later) borrowing my mom's car

-

I am beyond rusty. So bad

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'm studying on Saturday because my Monday final is the most difficult final I will have over all of undergraduate studies. The professor is an *** and asks ******** questions that don't relate to whether or not you know the material.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Is mahone going to be at this?
You plannin on drafting*drafting*drafting?

I want a reason to come up and play, I'm bored as ****, but its 8 hours total of driving and I got no place to stay... plus gas costs a lot nowadays, so if anyone can house and chill maybe after the tourney, like Sunday and Monday, then I'll probably come.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm not leaving til tomorrow so I'm not 100% on if I'll be here on time.

Oh wait nvm doubles first I'm dumb I should be okay. Maybe. If I wake up early enough.

Juggle <3

CTL17

Smash Lord
So he's coming to campus. Then he's taking me and my roommates to BWW for lunch. That's really close to you. Then he has to drop us all back and then go to you. A little back-and-forth, but it's up to him.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah, but you don't have to necessarily drive anyone to BWW just because you're going <_<
I guess it's implied because none of you drive.

I kinda do want to come to this, but I don't think we have enough people for Magic if I go
Maybe if Mahone comes up to draft he can take my place and I can play Smash Bros haha

Do any SF4/MVC3/SFXT players (who play Melee) in MD/NOVA use dual modded sticks? I have a PS3 setup

Top Bottom