• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
March 31st Tournament Results:

Singles:
1: Mahone ($81.00)
2: Wenbo ($39.00)
3: Korn ($15.00)
4: Sypher
5: ScrapMettle
5: Winston
7: Flamingo
7: Kaffei
9: Wenz

GGs everyone

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Sypher with the mad trolling
Also Korn forfeited to me because he didn't feel like playing

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Get hype for the tournament next Saturday?

Singles:
FD, DL64, BF, YS, FoD neutral
PS, KJ64, Brinstar counterpicks

Doubles:
FD, PS, DL64, BF, YS neutral
KJ64, Corneria, Brinstar counterpicks

I have a decently sized basement, but due to space issues in the past, I'm going to have a 32-man cap on attendance.

Bones0

Smash Legend
almost all of my tio files were lost when i lost my flash drive. i'll upload future tournaments, but everything from the past is gone.
What about bracket images? If you have them uploaded to a Photobucket account or something it'd be way easier than going through past tournaments looking for them.

I was at least hoping to track down Crimson's Smash House results, but they're nowhere to be found...

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
What time are you starting on saturday? It's not likely I'll be able to make it anyway, but if the timing is right it could be cool.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
What about bracket images? If you have them uploaded to a Photobucket account or something it'd be way easier than going through past tournaments looking for them.

I was at least hoping to track down Crimson's Smash House results, but they're nowhere to be found...
The only brackets I could reconstruct from my uploads are years old. I suppose one could also scour this topic for some of the brackets I uploaded on request. You're also probably out of luck when it comes to the smash house tournament; plus, that thing was really really messy.

What time are you starting on saturday? It's not likely I'll be able to make it anyway, but if the timing is right it could be cool.
Arrival at 12 noon, tournament starts at 1 PM. It's all in the OP.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Smash house was done almost entirely by paper.

It'd be really hard to transfer that tournament to the database since tio doesn't support swiss (or my ****ty attempt at swiss). I have all the player cards somewhere in my bedroom in Virginia so the results aren't lost,...I'll attempt to reconstruct things when I go back to visit.

I think I could also get results from all the UVA tournaments the Gamers Club hosted, but I have to get in contact with some ppl again (~6 tournies).

Epsilon's tournies aren't on the database are they? What about those?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Smash house was done almost entirely by paper.

It'd be really hard to transfer that tournament to the database since tio doesn't support swiss (or my ****ty attempt at swiss). I have all the player cards somewhere in my bedroom in Virginia so the results aren't lost,...I'll attempt to reconstruct things when I go back to visit.

I think I could also get results from all the UVA tournaments the Gamers Club hosted, but I have to get in contact with some ppl again (~6 tournies).

Epsilon's tournies aren't on the database are they? What about those?
Yeah Roger do all your Radford tournies from like 09-11 lol

Bones0

Smash Legend
The only brackets I could reconstruct from my uploads are years old. I suppose one could also scour this topic for some of the brackets I uploaded on request. You're also probably out of luck when it comes to the smash house tournament; plus, that thing was really really messy.
Idk why I said Smash House. I was thinking of the ranking tourney. I couldn't find the results thread.

Redd is an Elo *****. Good to know. :troll:

Epsilon got banned somehow though... He has a few brackets on his Photobucket.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Idk why I said Smash House. I was thinking of the ranking tourney. I couldn't find the results thread.

Redd is an Elo *****. Good to know. :troll:

Epsilon got banned somehow though... He has a few brackets on his Photobucket.
Hahaha. I just want some leverage since they're uploading old *** tournament results that really have little to do with what the game is today.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I mean, it's an archive, so I'm not sure why that's surprising. I think it's really important that new players can go back and look at Ken's dominance or w/e.

Top Bottom