• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
So, I'm pretty sure someone took my controller by accident. (It wasn't mers because I was using it after he left.)

It's a black controller, with the distinguishing feature that the R button doesn't work properly. If you press it you won't hear a click. In game, you can use R to shield, but you can't LRA+Start reset with it. That should be enough to tell that it's mine... unless someone else's also does that....

Does anyone have it?
uhh guys one of you guys have to have it ? alcohol? boss? jerome? zant? Crimson? Mark? mahone?

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Hey all. I am leaving for Ohio to go to college at the end of August sadly. If there will be another Syphers this August, I will most definately make it because my schedule has a lot of down days now. Let me know whenever the next one is and I can't wait to attend :)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
MILES, I love you so much, I really hate to see you go. You're a genuinely awesome guy and I wish you could've been a permanent addition to the MDVA family. Your willingness to listen and interest in learning say a lot about who you are as a person and I deeply respect your mentality. You're really a caring person and I hope everybody in MDVA noticed; that type of morality isn't shown too often.

I'll see you at Apex 2012, Miles. May our paths meet many times again.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I kind of forget about sypher's. Plus I've been working really weird shifts and such. When's the next time you ladies are getting together?

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
would it be possible to hold a fest on sunday?

also i moved to crystal city (like 3 mins walking from the metro) so if theres any smashing happening around after 5PM let me know ^_^ (lame work)

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
Is there any verification on who is going to no johns this weekend? I am very interested in going. The list of incoming players is awesome.
Originally Posted by CHAiN-ACE View Post
Alukard
Zhu
Pc Chris
otgenius
Jman
Hax
VaNz
StriCNYN3
Chain-Ace
swiftbass
slox
Niko
TWebb
Nintendude
bolt
aber
zachyjcosta
crush
Codi
Mafia
Kite91
Alex Strife
Crismas
Teczero
AxelSlam
Rykard
Mew2King
White Mike
HollaAtchaBoy
ILM

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
damn alcohol getting serious

looking to get that OOS exp

no johns is always fun but I think this one isn't gonna be worth it for me to go to sans my controller >__>

edit: unless someone happens to have a controller with a very broken in control stick that they could lend me? >__>

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
You need to come to 台灣 so I can play smash.
haha i wish man, i really miss how EASY it was to get TASTY food for mad cheap

im thinking of going there in december, you should coordinate another trip back there with dan. then we can smash and drink milk tea all dai~~~~:bee:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'll be up at 2 for anyone planning on coming... lol >.> Just call or text me so I know what to expect. DJ should be over by 3:30ish so we'll be playing regardless.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I literally haven't heard anything about Smash House V2. Who went and how was it? I'm sorry I couldn't make it out...

Bones0

Smash Legend
I literally haven't heard anything about Smash House V2. Who went and how was it? I'm sorry I couldn't make it out...
Sypher, Alcohol, and Vist came, but my parents are coming home early tomorrow night so I won't be able to host the tournament as planned.

Vist said he might be going to No Johns though, so DJ and I are gonna try and make it as well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
itll be awesome to see u dosv....we gotta get hat and more of bmore playing again to add to the pretty solid group of smashers we have in the area atm

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
anyone want to play tomorrow? i could come down somewhere or someone could come up to frederick

Top Bottom