• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I'll post the details by tomorrow. Basically, I have to delay the tournament by a week (possibly two) because of some very important family stuff.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
anyone want to play tomorrow ~4-10 in the afternoon/night? i can go somewhere or someone can come up to frederick!!!

hamhampopo

Smash Cadet
i think im going to show up on sat if theres a turny. i havent played in like a year so... if theres anyone who wants get together for some practice im for it

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
where is no johns. I would go if I could hitch a ride there. I could also pay some for the gas/ride

Bones0

Smash Legend
DJ and I are going to a Smashfest in Philly on Saturday and Sunday. It might be too far for you "city-folk" but if anyone wants to come and possibly car pool let me know.

Thread

Also, I'd be down for No Johns if I can get a ride.

mers

Smash Ace
I'm bringing my girlfriend to the tourney tomorrow, and she plays mtg. If any of y'all wanna bring your stuff I'm sure she'd be down to play/draft or whatever.

Just a heads up.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so there is or is not a tourney tomorrow? usually the thread title is pretty accurate but i keep hearing people mention a tournament

edit::

boss if i end up coming down i will MM you for $5 with falco. you will probably win but id like the practice vs an odd character like that

double edit::

3/5

Top Bottom