• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm just going to be living in Blacksburg while I continue attending Virginia Tech. My dad is possibly (and probably) moving to SoVA... so, yep.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Stfu Max! You know for a fact it's not what it used to be. =( When I get on smashboards I wanna read things, damnit.

I'm never leaving, Wenbo. <3 I'm still VA for life and I would love to travel up for tournies. I'm gonna train with KP and do some hyperbolic time chamber ish like I did freshman year.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i was angry when i wrote that for whatever reason

but yeah school starting is getting in the way of some things (at least for me)

smash tomorrow at my place and possibly smash tonight depending on how tired i am

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I should be able to make the 23rd :) My band is headlining in Baltimore on the 21st if anyone wants to come. We can talk a little smash and what not there as well! http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=116941288403574 <-- there's the link for the event. If ya wanna listen to our music go to www.myspace.com/rosylikesred
Sypher: I hope it's alright for me to share info about my band on this thread :) If not, just say the word and I shall remove it

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O, if you're just going down south in VA you should go to that tournament Redd :O
I'm going to try to make it because I think I'm free that day

*Edit*
Nevermind just saw your post haha
Maybe next time

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah... plus Blacksburg is just as far from Chesapeake as it is from NoVA... haha.

Maybe I'll get lucky. Probably not.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O it is? Zzz
I just assumed you were moving farther down south so it'd be like basically next door

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LOL man i havent posted in forever and havent played in forever but uhh maybe i'll come by tommorrow :D

got my interview on monday cant wait

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah... I haven't played much since Crimson's tourney at all. I'm going to attempt to make it tomorrow, but no promises.. got a lot to do. =/

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah sorry guys, I forgot we're going out to dinner along with loading everything up after. Too stressful to try and make it out to Fairfax.

See you guys soon.

Top Bottom