• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

I've got lots of tournament video splitting to do, so I guess I can just chill there. Anyone need a ride?

Sypher, can you hack my Wii to play backup copies of Melee (1.0 & PAL). I can supply writable DVD's. Also, anyone want to play PAL vs me? I don't want to develop a dependency on grab/dthrow

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
btw everyone parking info is updated because some dudes actually read the OP and got confuzzled

BowserMax said:
I'm in the larger white house on the very left where the road ends.

You might want to call me when you're close to my house because it can be hard to hear knocking on the door when we're in the basement and there is talking/smash/controller clicking going on.

Inside the court most parking spots are dedicated to the owners of the houses. This means DO NOT PARK IN A NORMAL PARKING SPACE!! It's happened before, and I don't want to upset the neighbors. You can look around for a visitor spot, usually they're available. They are just like normal spaces except they have no numbers on the curb. If there are no available spaces I suggest parking on the road before you turn into Cambridge Court. It's named Ranger Road.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
all im goign to do is play around with my magic cards lmfao

andddd sypher i have alot of green cards and by i mean alot ... i mean ALOOOOOOOOOOT

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
what time does it start

can i get a ride from the vienna metro station, i dont live in fairfax anymore

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
$5 best of 5 vs your Mario? xD
I don't think I have 5s in my wallet, maybe like ... $1 ~_~
Or like lots of $1 MMs
:bee:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Sweetz
Dunno when I'll be at Sypher's next though, don't think it's going to be tomorrow but we'll see

CTL17

Smash Lord
when i actually have time to smash during the day then im down for both of these. im not gonna do a MM after working from 1-930. so anytime after Saturday im good to go.
In that case, I'm going to gift match you with my nonexistent Sheik.

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
I'll 50 cent money match someone. I'll prolly get to the fest to day later because I'm getting my computer.

Top Bottom